Denied Orgasms

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Denied Orgasms

Postby steelchastityboi » August 8th, 2012, 8:29 pm

I've been listening to CCP and Deny orgasm for 2 weeks straight in my sleep. Ive been incredibly horny all the time and I cant cum.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sleepyjosh » August 9th, 2012, 4:42 pm

That sounds awesome. So who used the deny orgasm trigger on you, and when are they going to release you?
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » August 10th, 2012, 1:57 am

Well sleepyjosh,

the first week it was personal denial on my part. But now my friend jeremy is behind my torture. I'm waiting for my buddy hank to come back from vacation so we can have some fun.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » August 10th, 2012, 2:05 am

So I got to Rick's place and I immediately had an erection. We began to make out and touch each other all over. The soon lead to both of us naked and moving into the bedroom.

Rick quickly got down to his knees and worshipped my cock and balls. Sucking as if his life depended on it. I was so horny it was pleasure and pain at the same time. He pushed me down on the bed and held my hands to my side. I was getting close , it was torture. And then he whispered, ORGASM DENIAL TIME FOR YOU.

He switched back and forth from sucking and stroking my cock for the next hour. It was total torture being kept on the edge. It was hurting like hell and I couldnt cum. I was ready to cry from all the pain. Soon after he himself erupted all over the place and he layed next to me on the bed. He cock flaccid and mine hard as a rock.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby VeryGnawty » August 10th, 2012, 8:25 am

Oh my, that sounds exciting.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby sleepyjosh » August 10th, 2012, 7:33 pm

i think maybe you should listen to Cal's Curse too. Then you'll need permission ANY time you want to cum.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » August 11th, 2012, 6:21 am

I just emailed outkast1728 about being an email slave for him. Maybe i should be your slave and you can have me add it.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby steelchastityboi » August 13th, 2012, 6:47 am

Sleepyjosh just triggered my orgasm denial. my balls are aching and there is nothing i can do
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

cals curse succress

Postby snippy_one » November 1st, 2012, 10:46 pm

My wife keeps my cock locked in a steel cage all the time. I was able to use the cage to masturbate and have an orgasm any time I couildn't stand the denial anymore. I have been learning to be hypnotized for the last couple of years and can now fall into trance almost immediately.

Cal's files are amazing and I trimmed cal's curse so I could just have the last 10 minutes or so back to back. I play Calimore's Suggestible followed by 4 cal's curses in a row. Sometimes I will go through the sequence a couple of times. I am definitely cursed now. I'm more horny than I have ever been and I just want and absolutely need an orgasm. To make matters worse, my wife knows to always say no orgasm allowed no matter how much I beg for permission. When I masturbate, way before the exitement builds, my hand will stop stroking and let go of my cage. I can't even touch the cage again even when I try my hardest.

The other file I use is Calimore Obey Me My Pet. I have trimmed it also and put 4 of them following Calimore's Suggestible. My wife can make me do anything she wants by telling Pet to do this or that. It is amazing to get completely exited by her playing with my balls and teasing me and about the time I'm crying in frustration she has Pet go to sleep and I immediately fall off to sleep. She has Pet listen to these tapes and has Pet go do 30 minutes of tread mill or eliptical.

I am a very happy, chastized, totally submissive, teased, denied husband. I am a huge fan of Calimore's hypnosis tapes. I am definitely cal cursed and loving it.
snippy_one

Re: cals curse succress

Postby VeryGnawty » November 1st, 2012, 11:41 pm

snippy_one wrote:I am a very happy, chastized, totally submissive, teased, denied husband. I am a huge fan of Calimore's hypnosis tapes. I am definitely cal cursed and loving it.

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun.
"Once, people only flew in their dreams. Now, they dream during their flights." - Howard Hendrix
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Re: cals curse succress

Postby matthewj » November 21st, 2012, 9:20 pm

snippy_one wrote:I trimmed cal's curse so I could just have the last 10 minutes or so back to back. I play Calimore's Suggestible followed by 4 cal's curses in a row.

Could you help me out? I can't seem to get it to work, and I really want to try it. Where specifically do you start the trimming? Then, do you just copy that part and paste it a few times or what?
matthewj
Regular
Regular

Postby steelchastityboi » November 28th, 2012, 6:30 pm

So ive added cal's curse to my playlist. Seems the denial suggestion is stronger . Even when permission is given i still cant cum after my denial trigger is given.
steelchastityboi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories