Jock traits

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock traits

Postby idiotjock » July 8th, 2018, 9:46 am

What do you consider to be essential jock traits? For me, it's an obsession with gym and growing huge muscles, an interest or obsession with sports, competitiveness, dominance, confidence, and an egotistical nature. What else do you think fits the jock archetype?
idiotjock

Re: Jock traits

Postby Jackstock » July 10th, 2018, 10:22 am

I like your ideas of the characteristics. Also, I think partying and social life should be included in that kind of persona.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby manly_mage » July 10th, 2018, 5:01 pm

Jock is more of an open-ended term so idk.

There should always be an emphasis on being strong, confident or cocky, and healthy-ish regardless of the jock type. Some traits might include being dumb, brutish, or simple.

But a Muscle Jock would be a serious guy who probably doesn't like sports, but is really into bodybuilding. Being vascular, low bodyfat, look good in everything, etc. The more vain of the jocks.

Then a Football Jock might look similar to a Muscle Jock except they're into sports and their obsession is making their body fit for football. So they're not exactly into watching their body fat as much and just want to be powerful.

As for me I personally focus on the healthy aspect, mindset aspect, and build of a bodybuilder as much as I possibly can. So strength, dominance, endurance, power, masculinity, but not a in-your-face type of dude or a guy who's into sports. A jock's gotta have a nice cock too, since they're just 1 letter difference between the 2 terms lol.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Postby Jackstock » July 12th, 2018, 8:45 am

A jock's gotta have a nice cock too, since they're just 1 letter difference between the 2 terms lol.

Strong logic. :lol:
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby idiotjock » July 14th, 2018, 8:32 pm

Dragon_Knight wrote:Jock is more of an open-ended term so idk.

There should always be an emphasis on being strong, confident or cocky, and healthy-ish regardless of the jock type. Some traits might include being dumb, brutish, or simple.

But a Muscle Jock would be a serious guy who probably doesn't like sports, but is really into bodybuilding. Being vascular, low bodyfat, look good in everything, etc. The more vain of the jocks.

Then a Football Jock might look similar to a Muscle Jock except they're into sports and their obsession is making their body fit for football. So they're not exactly into watching their body fat as much and just want to be powerful.

As for me I personally focus on the healthy aspect, mindset aspect, and build of a bodybuilder as much as I possibly can. So strength, dominance, endurance, power, masculinity, but not a in-your-face type of dude or a guy who's into sports. A jock's gotta have a nice cock too, since they're just 1 letter difference between the 2 terms lol.

I totally agree, strength, self-confidence, and fitness are like the pillars of jockdom. I guess I fall in between the two categories you mentioned. I'm mostly a muscle jock, totally obsessed with growing huge muscles, and deep in the fitness lifestyle. I'm a personal trainer, even! But I don't care much about getting vascular and stage-ready. I'm more of a powerlifter, really, when it comes to that. Ultimately, I just want to be huge. I'm also really into football, baseball, and hockey. That part of the jock hypnosis I've done has kind of taken second stage to the first part, though. I should ask my tist to correct that. :)

Also yeah, working on the cock. I'm looking into ways to make mine grow a bit more. I don't mind my size, just think it should be bigger, you know, to go with my ego ;)
idiotjock

Postby Jackstock » July 20th, 2018, 4:06 am

A jock's gotta have a nice cock too, since they're just 1 letter difference between the 2 terms lol.

Additionally, it's only one letter away from Jack and two letters away from Stock.
Conclusion-- listen to my JackStock's jock files. ;)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » December 19th, 2018, 3:09 pm

I specialize in jock transformations, message me at sk8rboi1728 on skype or outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby musclefangirl » May 7th, 2019, 9:24 am

I really like Dragon_Knight's subtype layout. To me, the key trait is muscle, whether huge or just fit. Anything else is an add-on, but usually aggression and a certain cockiness are included too.

You also have other subtypes like "skater bro," "country jock," "thug" who might have additional traits.
musclefangirl

Return to Jocks and Masculinization