Jock Training

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock Training

Postby outkast1728 » May 2nd, 2013, 2:37 pm

Feel free to contact me if you are seeking the chance to be transformed forever into a jock. My only requirements are that you be willing to bear with me, this wont be an instantaneous change.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby koushiro » May 8th, 2013, 8:46 am

Sup dudes,

not sure why everyone around here's been going on against this guy, he's been fine since I pmmed him about turning me into a jock! Nothing except only what I've asked of him, as he's been really helpful in helping me ease into this new way of life I've chosen for myself. Thumbs up to you bro!
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » May 8th, 2013, 9:53 am

Uh....who here (in the jocks forum, which is less than a week old) has been saying anything about outkast?

The only time in the last few weeks I've heard anything "negative" about outkast is when some random out of the blue comes in and says "ignore all the criticism, outcast is great!" and then that random disappears and never participates in the community again.

I acknowledge that outkast has a serious PR problem, but these kinds of posts just make it worse. If people don't trust outkast, it's because they have their reasons, and random people that no one's ever heard of aren't going to change that.

If outkast is a decent person, that will come through from his actions and how he comports himself. If he acts like a decent person, then people will believe he is a decent person, end of story.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » May 8th, 2013, 10:32 am

Bravo, rugbyjock!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Frap » May 8th, 2013, 10:34 am

The way I understand it outcast wasn't a predator or anything but was a little less committed than he is now but he said he went on hiatus and is better. It's a case of an old reputation that's following him. Frankly I didn't know he had a bad rep until someone posted about it in the meeting grounds.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 8th, 2013, 11:25 am

Bravo RugbyJock. Point being case closed.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby koushiro » May 8th, 2013, 12:32 pm

Bros, really gotta apologize here. Really shouldn't have brought anything from the other forums over. Outkast's a swell dude and that's that, like RugbyJock said, case closed. Or rather it shouldn't have been opened in the first place.
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » May 8th, 2013, 1:08 pm

koushiro wrote:Bros, really gotta apologize here. Really shouldn't have brought anything from the other forums over. Outkast's a swell dude and that's that, like RugbyJock said, case closed. Or rather it shouldn't have been opened in the first place.

Koushiro, apology accepted.

Thing about jocks is that it's all about what jocks DO. We're all trying to change things about ourselves, and bringing up ancient history doesn't help anyone. We can all look forward, make choices that work for us, and support each other in our decisions to be jocks together, right?

That said, I'm sure Outkast would prefer we don't derail his thread, which was offering help to guys who want to become jocks. Anything else off topic, we can make new threads for that, lol.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » May 9th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Can anyone I've helped so far, please post their success stories here?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization