Introductions

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Introductions

Postby Grelly09 » May 4th, 2013, 12:59 am

Hey y'all. So my bro Steve recommended this site to me, and suggested I start an introduction topic on this forum. I figured I'd start myself. The name's Josh. I'm a 22 year old guy living in the Midwest. I recently made a mental switch and decided to be a complete jock. I want to leave my old self behind, and become a total dude. I'm sick of getting stepped on and walked over. I want to be that masculine alpha male that I've always looked up to and admired. The muscular guy that doesn't take shit from anyone, ya know?
My buddy Steve and I have decided to go through this transformation together, and so far we're doing well. So basically, tell everyone about yourself and why you want to be more masculine. Peace
Grelly09

Postby slyfox » May 4th, 2013, 11:13 am

Sup dude! Steve's a bro of mine too :)

I'm Ash, 31 years old and I am totally on my way to becoming a big bodybuilder jock. Like you, I'm tired of being the passive, shy dude that always gets ignored or walked all over, you know? I want to be out there showing off what I got on stage and at the beach, makin chicks wet just lookin at me. I want to be oozing confidence and makin other dudes wish they spent more time at the gym. And I want to fit in with other jocks, talk about sports and fuckin chicks and shit. I don't want to be a totally dumb jock but I do want to use my intelligence towards being more of a jock, if that makes sense.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » May 9th, 2013, 6:09 pm

22 year old ex-fatty. I used to be 220 pounds and could barely lift 30 pounds without shaking (like shaking while taking a big ol' meatloaf out of a tall oven). Now I can curl 30 pounds with just one arm. . . Though I still feel "not big enough", and I am most certainly just average. I still have fat lingering on my midsection in the weirdest way, but losing it has proven to be difficult thanks to lame motivation levels.

My goals changed constantly until I finally figured out what I want. I aim to be the serious bodybuilder type, not a jock per se. . . A jock is a guy who wants to be an alpha male, participate in sports, and hangs out with his bros. A bodybuilder on the other hand is 100% serious about building his body and has no time for booze or partying. I don't know why, but the super serious thing appeals to me since I am fairly serious outside of friendly settings. So basically, my goal is to build muscles, get manlier, so on and so forth.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » May 10th, 2013, 9:28 am

WatDo wrote:I aim to be the serious bodybuilder type, not a jock per se. . . A jock is a guy who wants to be an alpha male, participate in sports, and hangs out with his bros. A bodybuilder on the other hand is 100% serious about building his body and has no time for booze or partying. I don't know why, but the super serious thing appeals to me since I am fairly serious outside of friendly settings. So basically, my goal is to build muscles, get manlier, so on and so forth.

I'm definitely the serious bodybuilder type as well; as much as I like the jock aspect - being aggressive, into sports, and stuff - I don't drink and I don't really party that much. A big chunk of my life is dedicated to building muscle.

My problem is that my wife doesn't really understand; she supports me in my endeavor but it's hard to make her see just how serious I am about it.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby curiousguy92 » May 17th, 2013, 12:42 pm

WatDo wrote:I aim to be the serious bodybuilder type, not a jock per se. . .basically, my goal is to build muscles, get manlier, so on and so forth.

Pretty much sums up what my goals are. 23 years old, about 175 lbs, pretty high % body fat. I want to get lean and muscular and reach a mindset where I can live a bodybuilding lifestyle. Eat clean, train hard, get big.
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby 0turner0 » May 22nd, 2013, 2:40 pm

I've been around here for quite a while now.. had a start with the TTJ series and worked with a few coaches for better or worse on a year that I lived alone and away. unfortunately, kind of fell out of things once I got back home so I'm trying to get back on the wagon!

for me, it's always been about not only the body, but the mind... I love luggys files with the takeover aspect - that's pretty much my ultimate fantasy.
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby regpatag » June 3rd, 2013, 5:30 pm

I've been trying to turn into a smart jock for a whlle. I will get there someday.
regpatag

Strong body, strong mind

Postby rigsby » July 8th, 2013, 8:58 pm

My real name's Dave, and I'm in my 40s. As with most guys my age, my doctor has been on my case about improving my diet and exercise, and I've lost a significant amount of body fat from dieting over the last several months. Unfortunately, I've always had a lot of "motivation" issues about going to the gym, but I'm discovering that the right hypnosis really helps with that.

I have no interest in dumbing myself down, because I think it's self-defeating when you exercise: more oxygen to the brain from a workout makes you smarter, not dumber! But I'm getting buffer, higher testosterone levels, better looking, and basically feeling a lot happier as I transition from nerd to jocky nerd to nerdy jock!
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » July 11th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Right there with you Rigsby...I wonder what files you're listening to, and if they have the desired effect for you...?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

introduction

Postby greatsmilesd » July 12th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Hi Guys,

i just found the forum topic and thought I would introduce myself as this is one of my interests as well. I am 60, generally healthy and have a long history of various sports (gymnastics, weight lifiting, swimming, fencing). I am a bit overweight now but I am back at the gym and liking the routine that I have been doing. I am 5' 9" and at 205 lbs... looking to get that down to a nice lean 185 or so.

My major issue is being more dedicated to the diet. I tend to 'snack' in the evenings and I know better but don't control very well.

I would love to find a good set of files for reinforcing workouts and eating habits. I haven't found any files yet... and was considering trying to create some.

Chris.
greatsmilesd

Postby rigsby » July 12th, 2013, 6:26 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:Right there with you Rigsby...I wonder what files you're listening to, and if they have the desired effect for you...?

I found a few that were a good fit for me, but not perfect, so I decided to put together something of my own.

I'm happy to share it:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6811/AbsoluteJock.php
Let me know what you think!

(Not sure why it says "premium," because I'm not making money from it and I have no desire to.)
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » July 12th, 2013, 9:52 pm

rigsby wrote:
psiboi1977 wrote:Right there with you Rigsby...I wonder what files you're listening to, and if they have the desired effect for you...?

I found a few that were a good fit for me, but not perfect, so I decided to put together something of my own.

I'm happy to share it:

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6811/AbsoluteJock.php
Let me know what you think!

(Not sure why it says "premium," because I'm not making money from it and I have no desire to.)

All new files are "premium" for the first six months.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization