What Jocks Wear?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What Jocks Wear?

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 5th, 2013, 11:13 am

Picking up on SlyFox post. Let's discuss what jocks wear aside from workout gear.

IMHO jocks can wear anything. Male models are jocks with rockin bods. They wear all sorts of beautiful and interesting things. The common denominator is that it always shows off their incredible physiques. Face the music. Male fashion is designed for the jock. Be it skin tight leather or spandex, to a perfectly fitted dinner jacket, or that sexy low rise pair of jeans it always always always looks best on a jock.

One of my main motivators (one never discussed in any of the files created to date) is my own vanity. I like to look good. Well put together in clothes that compliment my features and make me stand out from the crowd. To do that to greatest affect one must have a jock body.

Discuss. What do you wear and why?
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » May 6th, 2013, 1:44 pm

Sounds like I'm on the right track then. I prefer clothes that show off my body, the tighter the better. Though skinny jeans are out of the question.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » May 6th, 2013, 2:19 pm

I think there are a few different directions a jock can go in....I'm never gonna be high maintenance, I don't even like to shave, lol. But when I'm at my jockingest, I wear either sports gear (like rugby stuff for a game, or workout clothes: shorts, tap-out tees, tank tops, I've got a "king kong" t-shirt for my heavy upper body workouts), or just jeans and a nice, tight t-shirt. I want my jeans to be TIGHT in my thighs, but want to be comfortable everywhere else.

For more dressy stuff, I think it's enough just to get things fitted properly by a good tailor (that I can't afford yet, but I don't work or go anyplace fancy anyway).

My tastes in jocks tend toward the more casual types rather than the high-end put together type. I don't know if vanity is quite the right word, but no matter what, I think a jock feels good in his body. He just loves being built, no matter what he's wearing.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 6th, 2013, 7:33 pm

"He just loves being built, no matter what he's wearing."

That's an awesome statement and should be the basis of a motivational file. [/quote]
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » May 9th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Just bought a wrestling singlet, and I gotta recommend it to any wanna-be jocks out there. Looks and feels great, I don't think I ever want to take it off.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dogboy » May 10th, 2013, 5:57 am

I've pretty much given up on boxer shorts. Can't fit in my tight pants. Its form fitting shorts or smaller now.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby Nick2 » May 11th, 2013, 1:17 pm

I still have my wrestling singlet from high school. Pretty tight on me but it still fits. I find myself just wearing a jock most of the time. More comfortable that way.
Nick2

Return to Jocks and Masculinization