What do you want from a coach/tist?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What do you want from a coach/tist?

Postby rugbyjockca » May 6th, 2013, 3:00 pm

This is something that I've given some thought to, lately. Over the last year I've worked with a few tists over Skype, and while some worked better for me than others, they all had strengths and weaknesses (in fact, I kind of wish that hypnotists were more willing to work together: can you imagine the power and satisfaction a small group of experienced hypnotists could have over a stable of willing jocks? "I have a dream...." lol)

I think we all have our own wish list of what we want from a hypnotist/master/coach, and I also think that there are things we probably -need- but don't realise it. For me, my wants are:

Have time for me
Have a good voice
Seem to care for me and my jock self
Be in control
Know what jocks need and have the skill and knowledge to do it
Call me out on my bullshit
Have a plan and follow through.

There's stuff I DON'T want from a tist, but I think it's more constructive sometimes to be positive. What's on your wish list?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 6th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Someone who gets that for many this is about a transformation and not just a passing hypno fancy. I'd like to find a hypno-coach skilled in developing and expanding desire to work out in someone who is otherwise resistant. A coach that gets it's about instilling a primal need to work your body and to like the sweat, soreness and process.

It's not about dumb or talk or clothes it's about changing a mindset.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » May 6th, 2013, 7:54 pm

For me this isnt just about a transformation for another living person, but establishing a new way of living, a new perspective, new habits, the whole nine yards, and I''m willing to take months to help this along.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby regpatag » June 3rd, 2013, 5:35 pm

Trustworthiness. Session 1 has to be the same as session 62 as session 3,457. My goals and nothing else. No unwelcome suggestions or attempts to create an unwanted master-sub relationship.
regpatag

Return to Jocks and Masculinization