Real-Life Jock Community

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Real-Life Jock Community

Postby outkast1728 » May 9th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Anyone interested, I know a place just outside of downtown Raleigh NC that would be perfect... Vote yes if you would like to move, No if not, or Other and post a comment if you want more info.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby koushiro » May 10th, 2013, 8:54 am

That sounds totally rad bro, only issue is, I can't just up and move internationally XD Would totally be in if I could, though.
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » May 10th, 2013, 9:30 am

Dude, I live in California. It's Jock Central, here. No way I'm leaving!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » May 10th, 2013, 12:43 pm

The idea of community dedicated to building and supporting jocks is a good one: one really effective way of changing a personality is to change or control someone's environment. From the army to religious cults, putting people together and enforcing a shared daily life is a good way to shock people out of their old habits and into new ones.

Doing something like this in real life, though, would be a serious undertaking and would involve a lot of resources. Jocks need to eat, sleep, and work out, so at the minimum you would need to secure shelter, food, and a gym. That all costs money, and every hour your jocks spend at a job is another hour where they are not being reshaped or molded.

Not saying it's a bad idea, just that it's a really impractical one except for someone who is independently wealthy*.

I definitely think that if guys in this forum find out that they live close to each other that they should start meeting and working out together, and maybe start listening to the same files or working with the same tist, but I don't see that as happening for most of us.

*If there's someone out there who is independently wealthy and is willing to help me get big and support my bf along the way (he's not into hypno, I just love him :) ) in exchange for me just looking good, send me a PM. I'm not gonna hold my breath.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Jock wannabe peer pressure

Postby isntthisrad » May 11th, 2013, 12:45 am

I guess we just have to think of another way we can influence and motivate each other from afar. Hmmm.
isntthisrad

Re: Jock wannabe peer pressure

Postby koushiro » May 11th, 2013, 7:56 am

isntthisrad wrote:I guess we just have to think of another way we can influence and motivate each other from afar. Hmmm.

This forum is certainly helping a lot. Maybe nuggets of information as to how jocks behave/dress/workout or some workout schedules would be really great.

Like for me, I kinda only got into the swing of things a while ago, but I've been doing situps and pushups daily since then, started at 50 and upping it by 10 every day. I'm not sure if this is a good way to be doing it so if anyone can give suggestions or advice that'll be really great. Also this new jock-to-be is completely clueless about how to dress, and I think this is going to be quite a big influence in my transformation. If I can't see it I can't believe it.
koushiro
Regular
Regular

Jock/Jock wanabe map?

Postby isntthisrad » May 11th, 2013, 11:11 pm

I don't know if any of you on here know how to code, but maybe the next best thing would be a way of seeing where all of us jocks and wannabe-jocks are located on a map. Then perhaps those who can move will know where to go, and those who discover they're in a regional cluster can decide if they want to set up a jock hangout, workout, or even a jock house.
isntthisrad

Re: Jock/Jock wanabe map?

Postby JD7790 » July 28th, 2013, 3:26 pm

isntthisrad wrote:I don't know if any of you on here know how to code, but maybe the next best thing would be a way of seeing where all of us jocks and wannabe-jocks are located on a map. Then perhaps those who can move will know where to go, and those who discover they're in a regional cluster can decide if they want to set up a jock hangout, workout, or even a jock house.

I'm down with that. Who's interested in a Google Map system with pointers? You don't need to point to your own address specifically, just your town, your favourite gym or anything that can help pinpoint your interests for others and provide a username. Maybe we could add some other stuff later. I really like the idea of building a real-life jock community focused on development and positive reinforcement.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Re: Jock/Jock wanabe map?

Postby percy_number23 » November 10th, 2013, 11:07 pm

JD7790 wrote:
isntthisrad wrote:I don't know if any of you on here know how to code, but maybe the next best thing would be a way of seeing where all of us jocks and wannabe-jocks are located on a map. Then perhaps those who can move will know where to go, and those who discover they're in a regional cluster can decide if they want to set up a jock hangout, workout, or even a jock house.

I'm down with that. Who's interested in a Google Map system with pointers? You don't need to point to your own address specifically, just your town, your favourite gym or anything that can help pinpoint your interests for others and provide a username. Maybe we could add some other stuff later. I really like the idea of building a real-life jock community focused on development and positive reinforcement.

That sounds awesome! I'd be in.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby Wolffried » November 11th, 2013, 12:49 am

Awesum, bro! Luv the idea... getting a real jock community would be rad of course, but its relly hard ta get un!
Wolffried

Postby OxyFemboi » March 19th, 2014, 3:17 am

Awesome, bro. Count me in. I'm in Johnstown, PA (about 60 miles east of Pittsburgh -- the reason for my being so specific is that there are three -- yeah, three -- places called Johnstown in PA) for when you get the Google Map thingee working.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Jocks and Masculinization