Your ideal file

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Your ideal file

Postby rugbyjockca » May 29th, 2013, 5:59 pm

What sort of suggestions would your ideal file have?

For me, it would be about redirecting all of my energies toward muscle. I don't think I respond well to "negative" suggestions ("you are not smart, you do not like things that are not sports-related..." etc), so a lot of my "ideal" file would have positive suggestions that linked muscle to feeling good and being blank or obedient.

You love to work out
It feels good to flex
You are at home in the gym
It is easy to let go and submit
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » May 30th, 2013, 6:49 pm

I agree about negative statements. Unhelpful. I'm interested in something that hammers home commitment, routine and desire. Something that creates a deep need for the workout.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » May 31st, 2013, 10:47 pm

sfhole2stretch wrote:I agree about negative statements. Unhelpful. I'm interested in something that hammers home commitment, routine and desire. Something that creates a deep need for the workout.

Same here. There aren't many files that do that without some sort of catch or inconsistent mechanism to start the process. A file that pounds motivation and dedication into the "mind" while slamming testosterone boosts/muscle growth/fat burning/etc. into the "body". A mix of realistic goals and slight fantasy is always welcomed too, but I find I respond to more serious files that are very blunt and straight forward.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 10th, 2013, 4:38 am

I agree wiv wot da OP has rit..
.. me ideal fial bein a fial wiv positive sugestions 2 redirect all me energies on wurkin out, bildin muscle and limitin thort 2 tipikal jock interests.. an linkin dat 2 feelin gud wiv finkin less and bein mor obedient an dum.

dudes.. wot xistin fials on WMM do anywun fink mite do dis best plese?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » June 12th, 2013, 11:55 pm

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 22nd, 2013, 7:09 pm

the turning off of the sex drive is just wrong.. let us face facts you want to be big you want more testosterone to be in the body. best way to increase production of t is to increase the amount of sex..
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » June 22nd, 2013, 7:58 pm

Agreed JoeComp. The files that work best for me link working out and sexual desire. The added Test is a nice and necessary side effect.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » June 23rd, 2013, 5:20 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:the turning off of the sex drive is just wrong.. let us face facts you want to be big you want more testosterone to be in the body. best way to increase production of t is to increase the amount of sex..

seriously, what kind of jock has no sex drive? Blasphemy! Leave that shit for the babies and cuckolds.

Also, the best way to increase production of testosterone is to increase muscle mass! More sex helps but huge muscles are where it's at!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » June 23rd, 2013, 8:24 pm

Also, if you read some interviews of bodybuilders you often see them equating weight lifting with sex or something close to that feeling. So having your body's sex drive turned up high is probably more helpful than anything for motivation. Let's face it, it feels great to be horny because your heart is pumpin' fast (good for working out) and free testosterone is just flowing all around.

However, jerking it causes a spike in testosterone and also causes lethargy to some degree when the session is over. So jerking off after working out is more ideal since it will help put your over-excited body into a more acceptable rhythm. That's probably why I like the Gym Dude file since it touches base on most of the good things and also states jerking off after a workout is ideal. I just wish it had more emphasis on muscle growing/exercises.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 13th, 2013, 9:50 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:the turning off of the sex drive is just wrong.. let us face facts you want to be big you want more testosterone to be in the body. best way to increase production of t is to increase the amount of sex..

Actually, it doesn't even make sense. Modern science has done a very good job of proving that, when guys build muscle, their testosterone levels go way up. It's how we human males evolved over the eons, so why deny it?
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization