Getting dumber

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Getting dumber

Postby rugbyjockca » May 31st, 2013, 3:57 pm

So, while I don't have a regular hypnotist or hypnosis routine, the guy I work with most often is helping me to be a dumb muscle jock, and most of our sessions begin with him inducting me through getting my mind slower, emptying out, essentially getting stupider. I also know there are suggestions that as I get bigger and flex more, my intelligence just drains out and it gets harder to think for myself.

I'm trying to be a student, and also I have to pay rent and buy food (and supplements!), so obviously this is something that provides some conflict for me. I don't necessarily believe that someone can be hypnotised to be stupid over the long term, BUT....

Thing is, I think I'm becoming a terrible speller. The computer I use auto-corrects a lot of stuff, but sometimes I spell a word so badly that it can't correct it on its own, and when that happens I'm not always able to decide what the right spelling should be. Even more....it doesn't even seem that important.

For school stuff, I still try to pay attention and give as much focus as I can, but more and more I just can't be bothered. And I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the idea of getting dumb gives me a hard on.

I love being stupid during my hypnosis sessions, and even at the gym I'm more about lifting heavy weights than philosophy, but the idea of being dumber and dumber in real life, even if iot causes problems eventually, is really, really hot to me.

So, the word that prompted this post is: "respiratory"...I think I got it right now, but a few minutes ago I couldn't figure it out and wanted to share, especially when I realized I'd spelled it wrong twice in two different ways, and didn't care enough to correct it.

Who else WANTS to get dumb, and what does it do for you?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » May 31st, 2013, 8:10 pm

my spelling is atrocious without any hypnotic aid. if your really having trouble try typing the word into google. google does a better job figuring out what mangled word i was trying to spell than anything other spell check. another old fashioned option is to have a small physical dictionary by your computer when you are working on papers.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » May 31st, 2013, 8:51 pm

if you want to be made dumber, then just listen to easyidiot - Become stupider overnight.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby rugbyjockca » June 1st, 2013, 7:18 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

The dumber thing is more of a fringe benefit. My main goal is the jocking thing and muscle....like I said, I'm in school, so I can't just dive headfirst into every dumbing down file on the site.

But that said, I LIKE feeling dumber, it feels good, so it's never gonna be a turn off for me. lol

Any guys here have similar experiences or looking for the same thing?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 1st, 2013, 3:07 pm

Yea bro..
As part of me slave trainin wos told to lissen to da jock fials 1 & 2 by a guy who wos trainin me on ere bout a year ago. didunt get on wiv em 2 well at furst.. wos not realy dat bovvered about bein a jock and wos def not wonting to be dummed down but went along wiv it for a wile.
Fink sumfing must of takan mor than had thort tho.. as found meself goin bak to da fials a cuple of times sinse and bin doin em reguler like ova da last cuple of munfs. sorta got a reguler work out rutine goin on now and luvin da hole dummed down fing very much.

Has bin a fukkin stresfull year 4 me and had 2 take a munf off work afta me dad died resently.. and fink it wos then dat begun to injoy not finkin so much. Still not shor I consida meself a propa jock lik dat - not as yet gone for jocky cloths or anyfing but am findin dat kant be bovvered wiv da news or serius stuff on tv as much as wos an now jus find it boreing.. who fukkin cares anyways?

So im becummin a dum stupid jock dat kant spell rite or tell ya wots happened in da news today... do I fukking care? Do I fuk! Feels fukkin gud tho :-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 1st, 2013, 8:01 pm

i love stories like these man, thanks for telling us about it....i'm at work right now and need all my brains for it, but would love to work someplace where i could just be dumb.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby robindf1 » June 1st, 2013, 10:44 pm

I'm not a jock, but I have wanted to be dumb for a good bit. I'm not dumber, perse, but I have more problems with grammar than I used too, and some words are harder to spell...

But it just ends there, and I don't know how to go on, really. This is fine, I guess.
robindf1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 1st, 2013, 11:45 pm

Hey dude.. dat sucks bro.. am lucky i gues in dat have a job dat dont realy have to fink 2 much bout.. mor fizical than mental.
Me post on ere yesterday wos da furst time ave ritten anyfing in a wile an surprized meself wiv jus how muc efert it took ta rite. Gues sumfings workin prety gud :-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 2nd, 2013, 9:43 am

Glad you made the effort rubba....it sounds like it really works for you, man. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 2nd, 2013, 9:59 am

cheers dude. yea guess it is.. and luvin it 2.. but beginin 2 wunder if its wurkin a bit 2 well in sum ways as ave had a cuple of coments in work bout me langwage an swearin an stuff and now just had a message from a guy on ere sayin dat it hurt his brane just readin da post I rit yesterday :-(
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 2nd, 2013, 10:13 am

That sucks. Who gives a fuck about what people say, no one forced that person to read your post. I understood it fine. You have your own life to use in whatever way you want, and no one has the right to say any different.

Again, I'm glad you posted that, I think it's hot, and I think you're awesome for doing what you can to get what you want. You and your master/hypnotist are lucky to have found each other.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 2nd, 2013, 11:38 am

I fink he found me post funny an wos laffin at me ravver than dissin me like dat bro
But ya rite - shudunt giv a fuk wot otha pepole fink. dats there problem. so fukkin wot if I kant spell propa as long as people kan undastand me witch seems u at leest kan then it don't matta do it

glad ya liked bro. btw..hav u dun any of da jock transformasion fials and do ya kno if there permenunt or not
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 3rd, 2013, 8:48 am

Been a while since I did any of the train total jock files, but I think they can be permanent, which I think is best....why be a jock for a short time when you can be a jock the rest of your life?

Fuck, if you're getting dumber, getting muscle, and getting laid more, what's wrong with that life?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 4th, 2013, 6:40 am

cheers dudes..

kinda like know this is well fukkin rong but got a bit pissed at a cuple of fings I overherd bein sed bout me in work on sunday.. an not lissened to da jock fials last cuple of days cos of dat. so seein da last 2 posts on here dis morning wos just so fukkin gnarly dudes :-)

@rugby - Fuck, if you're getting dumber, getting muscle, and getting laid more, what's wrong with that life?
fuk man.. dats like well awesum.. culdnt of put it betta meself an u r so rite dude!!

@firebird - Being that dumb seems lik.....
THAT dumb... Hahaha cheers bro! seriusly tho.. u made me laff and feel so much betta bout meself - fank u bro :-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 4th, 2013, 11:04 am

We're your bros here. The whole point of this forum was a place for jocks and bros to hang out and help each other.

You got something a lot of us want, so you're lucky and I'm happy you posted. It gives me something to shoot for.

Gonna get brainy here for a bit, but people who want to put someone down because they aren't as smart? Those people are assholes. Everybody is different, and everybody does some things well and some things not as well. If you wanna act dumb and you aren't hurting anybody, who the fuck cares? Assholes care. Because they want to be able to do all the strange shit they secretly want and like, but are too scared to do.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 6th, 2013, 12:27 am

Firebird06 wrote:So, I had what is my first realization that I'm getting dumber.

I was walking through the grocery store with a friend talking about diets and I started "It's all about..." And I just couldn't think of the word! I was certain it started with an M, ma? Mo? I couldn't get any further. I even had a hard time explaining it to my friend. But then he found the word for me: moderation.

He has no idea but afterwords I thought about how hot it all was. To not know what the word was, to not have the answer, to have it actually hurt to think so hard. And about how hot it was for someone else to tell me the answer. I hope it's the first of many instances.

And just think, it's only going to get worse from there. :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » July 8th, 2013, 4:36 am

Hey firebird.. awesum post dude!

kno how muc uve bin wontin dis bro so realy happy 4 ya

kare 2 sher wot uve bin doin 2 bring dis about dude?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Hi dudes

Postby dumbguy » January 23rd, 2014, 9:07 pm

I want to be totally dumb guy. Someone can help me?
dumbguy

Re: Hi dudes

Postby WatDo » January 23rd, 2014, 10:52 pm

dumbguy wrote:I want to be totally dumb guy. Someone can help me?

Listen to jock files that dumb you down so you can get two in one. And when you think about being dumb, think about being simple. Carefree, not much to worry about, no over analyzing just... Simple. That's pretty much as dumb as you can get without fooling yourself.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dumbguy » January 25th, 2014, 2:42 pm

hey, thanks, I'm already listening all files dumbing down hoping to be stupider and have more simple thoughts
dumbguy

Postby OxyFemboi » April 13th, 2014, 4:33 am

Hey, bros

For those of you who haven't heard, ViVe's Dumbing Down series works wonders in making you dumber! ViVe's Directions are: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

Here's the link to ViVe's website where you can get the Dumbing Down files free: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Return to Jocks and Masculinization