Muscle Obsession by majorpixel

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Muscle Obsession by majorpixel

Postby rugbyjockca » June 21st, 2013, 6:50 am

Just wanted to give dudes a heads up that majorpixel just posted a new file called muscle obsession. It's pay, but if you can swing it it's worth taking a look. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm kind of addicted to majorpixel's work, so I know in advance it'll be good.

A warning, though...he's all about perverting you, and he knows what he's doing. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some nasty little twists in this file.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » June 21st, 2013, 9:53 am

perverting how? like submission? feminization?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » June 21st, 2013, 10:40 am

I don't know about this particular file, but generally his files do what they say they will, so he does have a lot of feminization files, but generally he takes kinks and makes them....worse.

So depending on the file, he might make you more of an exhibitionist, more submissive, more dirty....his workout pervert files have suggestions to start trolling your gym for sex, stealing socks and jockstraps from lockers, sniffing used and sweaty gym equipment.....

Again, I haven't listened to THIS file, but I expect that it'll have some nicely dark and dirty suggestions embedded within.

NOT for the faint of heart or the squeamish, but his files are damn HOT.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » June 21st, 2013, 11:26 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » June 21st, 2013, 3:35 pm

I wanted to give that file a try since muscle files are kind of rare inc comparison to other kind of files. But I also realize his files are sometimes a bit too much. Like, I don't mind a little kink but if it goes up to stealing used workout clothes to smell or wear then that's kind of out of my boundaries. If it's something like lusting after getting larger and lusting after other muscular men then that's a-ok.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » June 21st, 2013, 3:37 pm

Well, I've listened to the file a few times and it's relatively "tame" compared to his other files (unless there are inaudible suggestions deeper down). The file is about building an obsession for building muscle, working out, maybe to extremes, and layered underneath there are suggestions about trusting majorpixel and letting him control you, which is pretty standard fare for his files.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » June 21st, 2013, 11:05 pm

Sounds like a great file. Does it have any other suggestions? Like does it make you horny for muscle? I wouldn't mind it, but if it's not there that's probably even better. It'd give me more focus on building muscle instead of trying to go after it while building my own.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » June 22nd, 2013, 8:11 am

Nope, nothing about other guys or their muscle in this one. I'd even say it's as close to a "safe" file you'll ever get with major pixel...though someone suggested to me that because I've already listened to a lot of his files, what I consider "safe" might be a little twisted....

Basically it just encourages an obsession with building muscle, a teensy bit of eroticizing the smells and sounds of the gym, mentions manipulating diet (but no specifics, so it shouldn't screw up anyone's particular diet plans, which is a bonus), and none of the usual pitfalls of muscle-type files.

And, like I said upthread, because this is the "slow" series, there is an undercurrent of addiction to majorpixel's voice, but at this point, I consider that a bonus. He has a really excellent voice, and a good-natured humour that is way too easy to listen to.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » June 22nd, 2013, 12:19 pm

Mkay, I'll wait for the next sale then. I assume 4th of July might be around the time of another sale.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 28th, 2013, 3:57 am

Cheers 4 da heads up dude... not tried any of majorpixels fials as yet but yer makin me want 2 ;-)
Just sin thers loads of em.. wot wuld u recommend 2 start wiv plese bro?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » June 28th, 2013, 8:36 am

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 28th, 2013, 9:28 am

Cheers dude.. thers a numba of his fials dat sound like wel awesum.. gonna give day furst wun a go now :-)
fanks bro
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 28th, 2013, 9:52 am

HornyDude beat me to it, but that's what I'd recommend to start....and if you like it, then just choose files that sound like what you want. I've heard that he has a few more new files coming down the pipes, too,....
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » June 28th, 2013, 10:02 am

Cheers dude.. just givun it a furst go - not shur bout it as yet, guess am gonna ave 2 giv dat wun a few lissins..
anyfing else ud sujest bro? ..jock/slave/dum wise?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 1st, 2013, 4:24 pm

There are only a few hours left to celebrate EMG's birthday today - July 1st.

Because it's his birthday, mp3s are on sale, including Slow - Obsessed by Muscle by majorpixel. If you've been waiting for a sale price, today's the day!

And be sure to wish EMG a happy birthday.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby rubbapig » July 2nd, 2013, 12:55 pm

awesum.. cheers 2 da heads up dude :-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

majorpixel

Postby joecomp2000 » July 27th, 2013, 8:22 am

regardless of what you think of the work... you have to give Major his prop's for the layering he does in the audio track...it is actually amazing the amount of work he produces given the time that has to go into each recording .. He might have some standard files and just layers on top of that .. but even so ... I have always been impressed with his audio positioning and mixing.. has a real 3D effect to it
Certain things sound dead center , others to the left and others to the right ... but the impressive thing is the things that sound like they are some where in between ..
anything I have ever done is at least 3 to 1 editing to recording

he is cranking out about 4-5 20 minute recording a weeks and there is far more work in the editing .. ( they are much more complete than mine)
and that is when I have time ( which is never these days ,maybe spending too much time in the gym )
love to know how he does it ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 27th, 2013, 5:05 pm

It goes without saying by now that I'm a devoted major pixel addict. Maybe it's just infatuation, but for now his files are the only ones I want to listen too, and I'm more and more eager to have him transform me.

In addition to the editing magic he does, he also takes a lot of care with his scripts...the turns of phrase and the suggestions are layered and reinforce each other in a way that's pretty near irresistible. He also - with his slow series - makes very few missteps with the bulk of his files. The muscle files are perfect for me, and they really do feel like I've wanted what they talk about my whole life.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization