The 4 basic aspects of being a bro

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The 4 basic aspects of being a bro

Postby slyfox » June 21st, 2013, 7:18 pm

Found this today and I think it's relevant to this community. :)

http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch/2013/06/21/193881290/jeah-we-mapped-out-the-four-basic-aspects-of-being-a-bro?sc=tw&cc=share

I think I'm somewhere around the Ashton Kutcher area on the Venn diagram; definitely jockish, a bit stonerish, and somewhat preppy.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » June 21st, 2013, 11:09 pm

So aim for everything connected to the top half of that crazy venn diagram and everything will be brotastic. Either that or go for the full monte and become the ultimate bro like Ryan. Sounds legit.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » June 22nd, 2013, 8:44 am

Incidently, I totally don't think being a bro has to just be a white thing. Probably everyone here can agree that it's far more about attitude and mindset than any other factor...that, and a gym-toned bod. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » June 23rd, 2013, 5:14 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Incidently, I totally don't think being a bro has to just be a white thing. Probably everyone here can agree that it's far more about attitude and mindset than any other factor...that, and a gym-toned bod. :)

I agree, though it does seem like there are far more white bros than bros of other ethnicities :P
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization