Success Stories (Specific to Jocks & Masculinization)

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Success Stories (Specific to Jocks & Masculinization)

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 25th, 2013, 9:26 am

There's already a forum called "Success Stories". When someone has success using WMM media, that's the right place to tell about it. If you listen to a WMM recording and have success with it, then post about it in that forum.
With that disclaimer out of the way, I'm inviting you to tell about successes specific to workouts, injuries, and goals met. I'll go first:

I changed my calf routine yesterday. In the middle of the night, I woke with a painful charlie horse. (if you're not in the USA, maybe you call it "jolly horse", "corky" or "dead leg".) That ain't the success.

I did the usual response - ate a banana, drank some water, and went back to sleep. About an hour later, I woke and realized I was experiencing the fuzzy-headedness of trance - awake but in trance.

As I laid there, I realized the calf muscles were spasming. And I realized: That's going to hurt in the morning.

Yep - my calves are sore this morning. But I'm stoked!
    Without even trying, I use trance to sleep through delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). I consider that one hell of a success!
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » June 25th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Wish I could report a success for sure. My file listening regiment is so awkward.

Though I can say I have had success with one of the files I'm using. I just don't know which kind it is. I've been using the following files on and off:
Musclepig
Cursed Musclebound (the remixed one)
Curse Cock Growth (I figured "why the hell not?")
Muscle Obsession
Sleepy Workout

I usually just mash stuff together to get a good 80-90 minute hypnosis session; I use it like a nap session or sometimes before working out. I think it might be mostly Cursed Musclebound since that hits me the hardest. The weird thing is people have commented on how I have become more muscular... But I didn't workout much over the College season due to stress. I still did light cardio and kept a semi-healthy diet though. I thought it was because I carried myself differently thanks to the files or because I had well placed fat. I mean, I'm about 20%-25% body fat so its easy for it to look like muscle.

Then I got into the swing of things and continued to workout normally a little while ago. Not only were my current weights slightly too light to use, but my muscles were primed for working out. I suspect it was due to store energy and finally being able to burn it off. Then there's the fact I'm heavier too so says the scale - by 10 pounds rounding down.

So one of the files are definitely making my muscles appear fuller. Maybe more water or carbs are being stored thanks to the files somehow? What could the explanation be for this? Or maybe my threshold for muscle growth is favorable and the files made my muscles broaden out/thicken due to genetics and my body's chemistry? I'm almost 23 and men still broaden out from 20-25 depending on their genetics. So maybe that's it?
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » June 25th, 2013, 11:41 pm

deleted
Last edited by HornyDude on July 10th, 2013, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 26th, 2013, 5:35 am

Like!
HornyDude wrote: When I wake up in the mornings, in that time when I'm still half asleep, I find myself thinking about getting to the gym; what muscles do I work today; which exercises; what are my goals. I don't feel like a teenager, but the rest of the behavior closely matches the suggestions specific to those files. This is a daily pattern.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » June 26th, 2013, 8:51 pm

reminds me of a story...
my first trip to a real gym... not just a weight set
I go to sign up and as I finishing up the paper work... In walks my neighbour..an amateur BB . He saw me and saw me and said ... oh you signed up let's go.... well I thought about it for a 1/2 sec and realize this was an opportunity I shouldn't give up... well it was leg day and he was pretty advanced, and I tried to keep up... next day I can not even straighten my legs. my calves were all balled up.. I go to work and lucky we had stools .. and allowed me to keep my legs bent , and standing on my toes...

I got up to get something , forgot and fell flat on my face...
I couldn't straighten my legs without stretching for 2 days ..but I was at the gym the next night
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization