Pumped Gallery

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Pumped Gallery

Postby outkast1728 » July 15th, 2013, 9:25 pm

Why arent more bros posting pics of themselves, are yall just a bunch of sissy twinks too shared to put a single shot of ya progress up there?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » July 15th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Where's your pics Outkast? I have none up and won't. It's a personal thing. But if you're going to criticize you better get your pics up toot suite.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » July 15th, 2013, 10:34 pm

A majority of people dislike having their image on the Internet for obvious reasons. Especially when it comes to out-of-the-norm sites like this. So I don't blame them.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 15th, 2013, 10:51 pm

WatDo wrote:A majority of people dislike having their image on the Internet for obvious reasons. Especially when it comes to out-of-the-norm sites like this. So I don't blame them.

It helps if you blur out your face, or put a black box over it.

At any rate, I agree that outkast should post some progress pics of his own if he's going to bring this up. :)
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 17th, 2013, 9:46 pm

I got a couple pics to post but I need to blur out my face or whatever first.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby papotik » July 18th, 2013, 12:23 am

Paperbag is better than blur
papotik
Regular
Regular

Postby greatsmilesd » July 18th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Or just crop the photo to go 'head-less'. I have a couple of photos in progress to do this to.
greatsmilesd

Postby Frap » July 24th, 2013, 5:36 am

sfhole2stretch wrote:Where's your pics Outkast? I have none up and won't. It's a personal thing. But if you're going to criticize you better get your pics up toot suite.

While I agree with what you said that it's a personal thing and not something people feel comfortable just posting on the internet.

However, I would like to point out that outkast1728 has posted pictures, nude picture showing his face. So you might want to check a bit first before you call him a hypocrite.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » July 24th, 2013, 11:56 am

Really? Where? They are certainly not in the Pumped Gallery.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 24th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Well, this could get ugly.

Outcast> People don't post pics for a bunch of really good reasons. Calling out bros as "sissies" isn't cool...we're supposed to be supporting each other, right?

It might be a good thing to let this thread die a quiet death. I'd love to see bros posting their progress (and one day I'll probably post some myself), but we don't have to bully dudes into doing it....give it some time and the gallery will fill on its own.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Frap » July 24th, 2013, 3:20 pm

sfhole2stretch wrote:Really? Where? They are certainly not in the Pumped Gallery.

They're in one of the other galleries and they're a bit old but they're there. If you really want to find them you're welcome to search yourself.
Frap
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » July 24th, 2013, 10:00 pm

Not worth my time to search for old pics in "some other gallery". Doubtful they are there.

Outkast made his rant about the Pumped gallery. If he isn't willing to post his pics there my assertion stands. He shouldn't be calling out anyone. It's tacky first of all and second of all if he's not willing to be up front and do it himself he deserves to be called on it. Enough said.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » July 25th, 2013, 8:00 am

Yall can poke fun and say shit abouut me but My pics are now in the pumped gallery for all to see.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 25th, 2013, 2:37 pm

outkast1728 wrote:Yall can poke fun and say shit abouut me but My pics are now in the pumped gallery for all to see.

Way to go on the fat loss, dude! Are you going to start building some muscle soon or are you going to keep concentrating on dropping your bodyfat? :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 25th, 2013, 2:56 pm

I posted some new pics in my Pumped gallery :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 27th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Just started a new album myself. (Sorry, no "before." I would never have let myself be photographed shirtless before now!)
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » July 28th, 2013, 5:53 am

It is my first post here, so a bit about myself. A fellow bodybuilder, 35yo, 5'9", 205lbs, ~17%bf, with a lot of years experiences in bb. Just workin on cut my bf to lower level. I'm here, cos have been searhing a way to push my limits further with hypnosis.

slyfox: amazingly nice transformation, man! You got an excellent base to have a perfect body of a jock. Upper body getting well symmetrical but I friendly advice don't forget to bust those chicken legs harder in the gym, also do deadlifts (must learn how to do, can be dangerous), those exercises make your entire body bigger&stronger. Anyway your legs are very well shaped in form, perfectly as girls love!! ;) Just bust them hard, even the further days can be very painful not matter. I see a lot of bb potential in u, man!
Another advice: don't let your girl to intervene with your workouts. Sooner or later she will try to make you stop it. Believe me.

rigsby: you got a thick body, good base to start. I see there are muscles under the fat, yet. Cos I see you are not as young, just let ur body and mind to get accustom to the changes that regual exercises put on you. The results will come, it's sure. Just NEVER give it up, even in hard times, just ask for help, advices then!

The three base: working out, eating, resting. We must keep these in a perfect balance and the results will come quickly.

Let's talk if you have questions in bb topic, or anything else of couse.
I will follow Your progresses!

Frank
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » July 28th, 2013, 12:34 pm

BodyBM wrote:
slyfox: amazingly nice transformation, man! You got an excellent base to have a perfect body of a jock. Upper body getting well symmetrical but I friendly advice don't forget to bust those chicken legs harder in the gym, also do deadlifts (must learn how to do, can be dangerous), those exercises make your entire body bigger&stronger. Anyway your legs are very well shaped in form, perfectly as girls love!! ;) Just bust them hard, even the further days can be very painful not matter. I see a lot of bb potential in u, man!
Another advice: don't let your girl to intervene with your workouts. Sooner or later she will try to make you stop it. Believe me.
Frank

Deadlifts are my favorite exercise, you don't have to tell me to do them :D The board shorts obscure my thighs so its understandable if you're thinking I don't do legs. I do them twice a week, dude!

Also yeah, my girl has already told me she doesn't want me to get too big. Little does she know...mwahahaha XD
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 28th, 2013, 1:02 pm

BodyBM wrote:rigsby: you got a thick body, good base to start. I see there are muscles under the fat, yet. Cos I see you are not as young, just let ur body and mind to get accustom to the changes that regual exercises put on you. The results will come, it's sure. Just NEVER give it up, even in hard times, just ask for help, advices then!

If you think I'm fat now, you should have seen me in January! :oops:
I've lost more weight this year than I ever have in my life. One of the reasons for my deciding to head down the jock road was to combat the infamous middle-age bulge. It's working, and everyone I know can tell.

Considering how much my mood has improved since I started, I can no longer even imagine giving it up!
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » July 28th, 2013, 2:25 pm

Ok guys, it was my fault I didn't read all of your previous posts. I just watched your photos and told my opinions about them. ;)

Can I ask you what kind of exercises do you do for legs? And sets, weights, resting time, etc, etc?
Right, I made a lucky hit about that. :-D The same happened to me much times in my younger life, I had similar body of you. I was stupid stupid stupid to let myself to listen to those evil notes "too big, too muscular". Never listen to a girl about anything you feel important for you! Tell her: "Shut up!! My workout just has a higher priority as you have!" Hahahaha. Now I know that with an "old" head.
Man, don't let your girl to squander your potentials, YOU are the MAN and you must let her to know!

Anyway the muscle memory is a good friend of you, in later life you will be able to get into shape much more easily coz you worked real hard and long time on your body to be "too big". Your body will remember to those times perfectly.

Hey rigsby! I didn't tell you are fatty! :-) You are on good way, and I'm glad you wrote "I can no longer even imagine giving it up!" :-) Man, it's gooooood!
Yes yes, exercising improves mood, self-confidence, health, (sex life), and I'm sure it also lenghtens our life.

Franky
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » July 29th, 2013, 2:38 pm

BodyBM wrote:
Can I ask you what kind of exercises do you do for legs? And sets, weights, resting time, etc, etc?

I'm doing a slightly modified version of Layne Norton's PHAT routine. The first leg day concentrates on strength training, and the second is hypertrophy, with a day or two in between. I've been on this program for about six weeks now, and it's been very helpful. My max lifts are 275lbs squat and 365lbs deadlift. Here's what I'm doing this week:

Leg day 1
Squats - 3 sets of 5 at 255lbs
Hack squats - 3 sets of 10 at 215lbs
Single leg extensions - 2 sets of 10 at 105lbs
Deadlifts - 3 sets of 5 at 325lbs
Stiff leg deadlifts - 3 sets of 8 at 215lbs
Glute ham raise - 2 sets of 10 with 25lbs
Standing calf raises - 3 sets of 10 at 360lbs
Seated calf raises - 2 sets of 10 at 135lbs

Leg day 2
Speed squats - 6 sets of 3 at 175lbs
Hack squats - 3 sets of 12 at 205lbs
Leg press - 2 sets of 15 at 255lbs
Leg extension - 2 sets of 20 at 120lbs
Romanian deadlift - 3 sets of 12 at 205lbs
Lying leg curls - 2 sets of 15 at 100lbs
Seated leg curls - 2 sets of 20 at 30lbs (single leg machine)
Standing calf raise - 4 sets of 15 at 340lbs
Seated calf raise - 3 sets of 20 at 95lbs

Rest periods are usually between 3-5 minutes on heavy sets and 30 seconds to 2 minutes on hypertrophy sets.

BodyBM wrote:
Right, I made a lucky hit about that. :-D The same happened to me much times in my younger life, I had similar body of you. I was stupid stupid stupid to let myself to listen to those evil notes "too big, too muscular". Never listen to a girl about anything you feel important for you! Tell her: "Shut up!! My workout just has a higher priority as you have!" Hahahaha. Now I know that with an "old" head.
Man, don't let your girl to squander your potentials, YOU are the MAN and you must let her to know!

Oh, she won't. I've already explained to her that bodybuilding is part of my life now, and that I intend to get as big as I can without steroids. I told her it's not just a hobby for me, it's a whole lifestyle and I have to dedicate myself to it. She understands and is supportive of me. She takes advantage of my increased strength often by making me carry her around the house XD
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » July 30th, 2013, 6:53 am

I see you train all legs muscle groups, well. Routine seems great, and the weights you use are decent. Maybe your relatively thin bones there (like mine) gives the appearance of disporoportion between your upper body and legs. Anyway I'm sure your wife loves how your legs look like, right?
As I see just patience need your leg muscles will get larger, must grow larger.
I don't mince words, I thought your legs are much weaker. Next time you post pics, don't forget to post one from thighs too.

Can I ask your weight/height for let me see things clearly? As I see around 6'2"?

After long years of hard workouts I don't get muscular strains anymore. No matter how much I destroy the muscles, sometimes just a bit at next day. This is normal. Anyway the legs are still an exception from this, after a legs workout I just walk like a sick zombie, and it goes worse next day. Then I'm satisfied, I know the workout was effective! If I can walk normal the next day, I must add weights and go harder next time.
How about you?

continue---

I just wanted to hear that, Bro!!
Bb also became a very important part of my life. Even I have jobs, family, kids and sometimes it is hard to find time and energy to do my workout, I don't give it up and I will do it till I die. Or I must die!
You have became a jock mentally too I see, like me. Before I was a thin, ashamed guy with low self-confidence. With a lot of learn, persistence, patience and self discipline with myself and with hard workouts I got what I always wanted: be a jock, be an alpha male.
With the progress of time, the jock inside you will take over the leadership on your all actions, moves, etc, and you will not need to watch for them (try control them) anymore, everything will come naturally and it's soo great.

It is good you are a committent natural bodybuilder, you are doing this sport for your health and well beign, of course beside to be a totally jock. It's the best do naturally, but I'm not heavily agains some type of chemicals if use it with brain, with well prepared and planned everything from days to days. And of course NOT for beginners!
As you got very good potentials in bb (I can tell you that), you are still very far from your utmost limits that you will be able to reach naturally. Just always watch for your eating and training (watch how your body reacts, watch also in the mirror) and adjust them to your actual situation and you will grow and grow like a beast.

The growing workout load forces our body to gets adapt, and that adaptation makes our muscles bigger/stronger. This happens under the resting time, body must be well nutritioned at that time. A big mistake that all fats are bad and cut them down, we need them very much.
I'm really interested about your eating. Mine is extreme, if you are interested in just pm me for further converstaion.

Hahah sometimes I also carry my wife in my arms but into the bed. She likes that, but sure she could do the same with me anyway. She has my height and 190lbs and not a fat lady. The funny in this, "I'm too big and muscular to her" as she says, but when we make sex she is in ecstasy from look and feel my muscles.
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » July 30th, 2013, 12:28 pm

BodyBM wrote:I see you train all legs muscle groups, well. Routine seems great, and the weights you use are decent. Maybe your relatively thin bones there (like mine) gives the appearance of disporoportion between your upper body and legs.

I think it's just that my calves look really thin in that picture.

BodyBM wrote:Anyway I'm sure your wife loves how your legs look like, right?

She's never said anything about them, actually!

BodyBM wrote:Can I ask your weight/height for let me see things clearly? As I see around 6'2"?

5'11", around 186lbs.

BodyBM wrote:After long years of hard workouts I don't get muscular strains anymore. No matter how much I destroy the muscles, sometimes just a bit at next day. This is normal. Anyway the legs are still an exception from this, after a legs workout I just walk like a sick zombie, and it goes worse next day. Then I'm satisfied, I know the workout was effective! If I can walk normal the next day, I must add weights and go harder next time.
How about you?

Soreness and muscle weakness aren't very good indicators of an effective workout. The intensity and duration of DOMS varies greatly from person to person. For example, I rarely get soreness the day after my workouts; it usually occurs on the second day after, or sometimes doesn't happen at all even though my workouts are pretty intense. On leg days I regularly work myself until I'm hobbling around trying to walk. I've made myself sick a few times, even, and got a nosebleed once.

A better way to tell if your workout is effective is using progressive overload. If every week you are making progress in terms of weight, reps, or even time spent on your exercises, then you know it's effective. Example: if I can do 8 reps maximum of biceps curls at 75lbs one week, then the next week I can do 10 reps, then I've made progress. It varies a bit, since some days you may just not feel as strong as others, but as long as you track your workouts and take pictures regularly, you'll see the results of your efforts.

BodyBM wrote:With the progress of time, the jock inside you will take over the leadership on your all actions, moves, etc, and you will not need to watch for them (try control them) anymore, everything will come naturally and it's soo great.

That's what I'm aiming for! :)

BodyBM wrote:It is good you are a committent natural bodybuilder, you are doing this sport for your health and well beign, of course beside to be a totally jock. It's the best do naturally, but I'm not heavily agains some type of chemicals if use it with brain, with well prepared and planned everything from days to days. And of course NOT for beginners!
As you got very good potentials in bb (I can tell you that), you are still very far from your utmost limits that you will be able to reach naturally. Just always watch for your eating and training (watch how your body reacts, watch also in the mirror) and adjust them to your actual situation and you will grow and grow like a beast.

I'm not against the use of steroids either, it's just not something I would want to do. I know I can get sufficiently big naturally, and I'm comfortable with doing it the old-fashioned way, so to speak. :) I know I have a very long road ahead of me. I don't expect to be nearing my peak size for at least another three years.

BodyBM wrote:The growing workout load forces our body to gets adapt, and that adaptation makes our muscles bigger/stronger. This happens under the resting time, body must be well nutritioned at that time. A big mistake that all fats are bad and cut them down, we need them very much.
I'm really interested about your eating. Mine is extreme, if you are interested in just pm me for further converstaion.

I try to eat relatively clean and I track my weight. I stay away from foods with a lot of sugar or salt in them, and I regularly cook my own meals. A typical day for me is like this:

Breakfast: 3 eggs (either scrambled with kale and sun dried tomatoes or hard boiled), coffee

Lunch: Chicken breast, mixed vegetables (frozen), and either rice or potatoes

Snack: Banana

Pre-workout: Pre-workout drink (I like Optimum's AmiN.O. Energy), apple with peanut butter or sometimes dates or just nuts (or just peanut butter lol)

Post-workout: Two scoops of whey protein shake (Optimum Gold Standard)

Dinner: Chicken breast or fish, mixed vegetables (frozen), and usually rice

Sometimes I'll have something sweet to top off the night but the protein shake usually satisfies that. Eventually I want to get a food scale so I can weight out my portions.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 30th, 2013, 12:52 pm

Nothing to add, but I'm loving this discussion.

(and I'll post some pics to the gallery when my self-esteem is back to normal...rough week for this bodybuilding jock, lol)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » July 31st, 2013, 4:39 pm

Good, you are cool. I like that. As rugbyjock, I'm loving this discussion too.
I have just few observations, my first opinions about your eating. :-)

I think it's just that my calves look really thin in that picture.

Agree

She's never said anything about them, actually!

Maybe she will tell that later or never (this latter would be sad). Everybody is different.

5'11", around 186lbs.

Ok, you are still "thin" broadwise (compared to myself for example), so I thought you are taller. Now I see things more clearly.

Soreness and muscle weakness aren't very good indicators of an effective workout. The intensity and duration of DOMS varies greatly from person to person. For example, I rarely get soreness the day after my workouts; it usually occurs on the second day after, or sometimes doesn't happen at all even though my workouts are pretty intense. On leg days I regularly work myself until I'm hobbling around trying to walk. I've made myself sick a few times, even, and got a nosebleed once.

Ok. I think you make yourself "sick" sometimes under legs training, because you simply don't eat enough. Legs training is the most energy-intensive workout, put a heavy of load to your entire body/nervous system. I never feel sick under my legs workout, just lose the feeling I have legs when I finish. I feel "sick" a hour later when I eat my 2*11oz jasmine rice and 3 bananas, and a hour later eat again. Directly after my workout I use ON whey like you, but put ~3oz dextrose to the mix. Later I will tell.
Maybe you have a fear of getting fat and it is not an option to somebody who wants to grow muscles progressively, for long time. You are still growing, but I see this way you eat will gives problems for you, sooner of later, but in my opinion sooner.

Nosebleed isn't a good sign, maybe you pushed yoursel too much, make the blood pressure really high in your head. I didn't had nosebleed under a workout, but my head get really red in color on legs day. Do you check your blood pressure sometimes?

Adequate carbs in adequate time! You will not get fat but can grow your muscles. I tell about later.
Eat good fats may/will increase your testosterone level even higher, you will feel yoursel even better. :-)

A better way to tell if your workout is effective is using progressive overload. If every week you are making progress in terms of weight, reps, or even time spent on your exercises, then you know it's effective. Example: if I can do 8 reps maximum of biceps curls at 75lbs one week, then the next week I can do 10 reps, then I've made progress. It varies a bit, since some days you may just not feel as strong as others, but as long as you track your workouts and take pictures regularly, you'll see the results of your efforts.

I just told the same, "progressively overload". Just for legs training I watch for my body's reaction and not potter with sets/weights calculations. Yes, right, photos and compare in time is ok. I just let my wife to check and feel my progress.. Just kidding.

That's what I'm aiming for! Smile

Yes, it is our main goal, I see. I have been progressing well in that, but I still get a lot of new suprises almost every day.
I see you have been progressing well too, just try experimenting a bit with more food.

I'm not against the use of steroids either, it's just not something I would want to do. I know I can get sufficiently big naturally, and I'm comfortable with doing it the old-fashioned way, so to speak. Smile I know I have a very long road ahead of me. I don't expect to be nearing my peak size for at least another three years.

Agree, but you should eat more carbs/fats to keep yourself anabolic and not starving. You should change your eat plan till it's too late and your grow stops, possible get overtrained.

You didn't tell about, so I just suggest a good multi would be great as your body gets very intensive load (the nervous system too). At last resort vitaminC and B complex. I'm using Opti-men. Food scale is great, I also use a digital model (measure gramms).

I try to eat relatively clean and I track my weight. I stay away from foods with a lot of sugar or salt in them, and I regularly cook my own meals. A typical day for me is like this:

I like you eat healthy foods, I also cook for myself. My wife got aversion from rice (and other my preferred foods) during years, and also I cook that much better.

I see from your answers you also use the science, so watch after:
- You didn't tell quantities for carbs, so I used my fantasy a bit too to guess that.

- Fats are your friends, of course not all fats. Trans fats are poisons and make you fat. Watch for coconut oil, olive oil, flaxseed oil, fish oil. I make a special mixture of these oils for myself, and drink 1.7 ounces on a day. This is sure much for you, but with my eating plan I need this quantity cos it's my main fuel. I also chewing pumpkin seeds and nuts. I recommend you try a spoon coconut, or olive oil at morning. Watch after Omega3 too. I see you watch for your body (track), so try experimenting with oils and carbs. What can you lose? I think you can gain a lot and not loose with them. Bodybuilding is a big experimenting with our bodies.

- After workout your muscles glycogen stores are depleted, so craving to fill them back. Now come into the scene the most anabolic hormone in our body, insulin. This hormone helps load ch's into glycogen stores and fat cells. The insulin level goes higher when we eat higher glycemic index carbs, like dextrose, maltodextrin. If you fear of these sugars you can try experimenting with jasmine rice (gi: 87) for example. Also eat some fruits (bananas), but this time no too much because the fructose sugar in fruits rather fill glycogen stores of liver, not muscles. It must be processed by liver first and it is time. Fat cells will be not filled much, because the body prefers to fill muscle store now, so your body is "bulletproof" agains getting fat, THIS time only, just after your hard workout.

- Gold standard whey is really pure, without a lot of shits. I also use this even it is not cheap but the best.

Later-
Last edited by BodyBM on July 31st, 2013, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby BodyBM » July 31st, 2013, 5:07 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Nothing to add, but I'm loving this discussion.

(and I'll post some pics to the gallery when my self-esteem is back to normal...rough week for this bodybuilding jock, lol)

It would be great!! Post pics and sure I will tell all my opinions about your progress. :-) Ruthlessly as always! Just kidding.

Maybe I'm still unloved here, but after I adapt myself into this great community, and get You adapt to me too I will post pics too.
I really would like to help everybody who needs help in bodybuilding topic.

A bit off:
My native language is not English, I just learnt it by myself. So you should not get offend on my strange parlance and grammar I use.. Ahh and about my word spewer.
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » July 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

BodyBM wrote:
Maybe I'm still unloved here, but after I adapt myself into this great community, and get You adapt to me too I will post pics too.
I really would like to help everybody who needs help in bodybuilding topic.

A bit off:
My native language is not English, I just learnt it by myself. So you should not get offend on my strange parlance and grammar I use.. Ahh and about my word spewer.

I figured you weren't a native English speaker, so I've been patient with you because I can tell you're not trying to offend anyone. I appreciate your enthusiasm and your contributions to this community! :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 31st, 2013, 7:27 pm

Hey, you are definitely not "unloved" here, lol. I think good constructive criticism is always welcome, and it's great to watch when people who know the subject can have a discussion about different points. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » August 1st, 2013, 1:35 am

Thanks, dudes!

I appreciate You let me to join to Your jock team.
I'm here for read, talk, discuss, learn, help and share experiences with You openly, guys.

Be big, be cool, be jock! :D
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 1st, 2013, 12:04 pm

BodyBM wrote:
Ok. I think you make yourself "sick" sometimes under legs training, because you simply don't eat enough. Legs training is the most energy-intensive workout, put a heavy of load to your entire body/nervous system. I never feel sick under my legs workout, just lose the feeling I have legs when I finish. I feel "sick" a hour later when I eat my 2*11oz jasmine rice and 3 bananas, and a hour later eat again. Directly after my workout I use ON whey like you, but put ~3oz dextrose to the mix. Later I will tell.
Maybe you have a fear of getting fat and it is not an option to somebody who wants to grow muscles progressively, for long time. You are still growing, but I see this way you eat will gives problems for you, sooner of later, but in my opinion sooner.

Nosebleed isn't a good sign, maybe you pushed yoursel too much, make the blood pressure really high in your head. I didn't had nosebleed under a workout, but my head get really red in color on legs day. Do you check your blood pressure sometimes?

Adequate carbs in adequate time! You will not get fat but can grow your muscles. I tell about later.
Eat good fats may/will increase your testosterone level even higher, you will feel yoursel even better. :-)

- You didn't tell quantities for carbs, so I used my fantasy a bit too to guess that.

- Fats are your friends, of course not all fats. Trans fats are poisons and make you fat. Watch for coconut oil, olive oil, flaxseed oil, fish oil. I make a special mixture of these oils for myself, and drink 1.7 ounces on a day. This is sure much for you, but with my eating plan I need this quantity cos it's my main fuel. I also chewing pumpkin seeds and nuts. I recommend you try a spoon coconut, or olive oil at morning. Watch after Omega3 too. I see you watch for your body (track), so try experimenting with oils and carbs. What can you lose? I think you can gain a lot and not loose with them. Bodybuilding is a big experimenting with our bodies.

- After workout your muscles glycogen stores are depleted, so craving to fill them back. Now come into the scene the most anabolic hormone in our body, insulin. This hormone helps load ch's into glycogen stores and fat cells. The insulin level goes higher when we eat higher glycemic index carbs, like dextrose, maltodextrin. If you fear of these sugars you can try experimenting with jasmine rice (gi: 87) for example. Also eat some fruits (bananas), but this time no too much because the fructose sugar in fruits rather fill glycogen stores of liver, not muscles. It must be processed by liver first and it is time. Fat cells will be not filled much, because the body prefers to fill muscle store now, so your body is "bulletproof" agains getting fat, THIS time only, just after your hard workout.

Yeah, all of this can be solved if I can get a food scale. I honestly don't know how much I'm eating, and I know that's going to be a detriment. I try to portion at least a cup of rice with my meals, but, for instance, the size of the chicken breasts and fish filets varies.

I am afraid of getting fat. A good portion of my life before I began bodybuilding was spent hating my body because I was overweight. The psychological negativity still sticks to me now and I'm making an effort to try to work past it.

I do understand the importance of fats in my diet, and I try to get what I can from meats and from nuts and peanuts, but I'm on a tight budget and things like coconut oil and flaxseed oil are a bit too expensive for me to purchase. But fish oil, I know I should be supplementing with that. I'll have to get some.

The doctor has told me my blood pressure is ideal. The nosebleed I think was just a fluke; I was doing lying leg curls so it's possible too much blood rushed to my head at that moment.

Ah, and about the glycogen, I should have mentioned that I usually eat dinner within a half hour to an hour after my workout, so I am taking in a good amount of carbs along with the protein from the shake and the meat. BTW, jasmine rice is my favorite type :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 1st, 2013, 3:43 pm

slyfox wrote:
Yeah, all of this can be solved if I can get a food scale. I honestly don't know how much I'm eating, and I know that's going to be a detriment. I try to portion at least a cup of rice with my meals, but, for instance, the size of the chicken breasts and fish filets varies.

I started on Nutrisystem about 3 months before I got into strength training, and it's a huge time saver when it comes to portion control. They have quite a bit of variety, too.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » August 2nd, 2013, 3:59 am

Hey! I'm not infallible, just a guy with own knowledges and experiences!

slyfox wrote:

Yeah, you are right, dude! I see your problem just buy that scale meter. I prefer digital models, much reliable and easier to read/use than mechanical ones. Later you will be able to measure your foods weight just by "vision", as I do. I also use a not too scientific poor man's "Ate I enough previous day?" solution: I see my half naked body (I wear a boxer :P) in the mirror at every morning, flex my muscles one by one, pump them a bit. If I feel and see them deflated, sure I didn't eat enough carbs and that day eat a bit more. If I feel and see good pumped and bloated muscles, everything is okay and I stay on about that carbs quantity. I just measure carbs and fats and supps. For meat I eat as quantity I feel enough but I eat all kind of flesh beside a lot of chicken: pork, liver, turkey fish. Rarely also duck, goose, calf, rabbit, rooster etc.
And I prefer the legs of chicken (I cut the skin and fats) against chicken breast because it is much more tasty to me, I eat the breast too of course. I not eat any kind of shop 'salami' that contains few meat and just a lot of "shits".

slyfox wrote:
I am afraid of getting fat. A good portion of my life before I began bodybuilding was spent hating my body because I was overweight. The psychological negativity still sticks to me now and I'm making an effort to try to work past it.

Ahah I think everybody is afraid of getting fat, I'm also. For a natural bodybuilder it is very hard to build muscles while keep the bodyfat at low level at the same time. You know the old bodybuilding technique: "bulking up" for mass (+fat concomitant) then "cutting the fat" while try keep as much muscles as possible (but lose some too). It works, we knows that for ages, but with this we live the main part of the year (70%) bulked up and fatten.
I'm experimenting with a combination of IF (intermittent fasting) and CBL (carb back-loading) with very good results. My relatives got shock how I take my meals, but since I'm doing very well.
Yes, I know about the psychological concerns, bad. Yours resemble to a mild anorexia (I know not that), mine likes a "workout mania". I feel guilty when I had to skip a workout because of a sudden other tasks. At that day I can't resist and do my workout at home just after I arrive home even at night. Feel bad and guilty if I don't do that.

slyfox wrote:
I do understand the importance of fats in my diet, and I try to get what I can from meats and from nuts and peanuts, but I'm on a tight budget and things like coconut oil and flaxseed oil are a bit too expensive for me to purchase. But fish oil, I know I should be supplementing with that. I'll have to get some.

I'm glad you know about the fats importance, bro. We get sick, weak without them, and some of our important hormones are also synthesised from fats (cholesterol) by our system.
Unfortunately doing bodybuilding is a very expensive sport and I'm also far not a rich people, so I buy only the most necessary foods and supps. Sometimes I'm trying some new and relatively costly supp (preworkouts, etc) because I want a bit diversity and also have curiosity.
You are right, you should buy fish oil supp, it is good I also use it.
I think you should try experiment with a spoon of olive oil at morning first. I also drink a bit at night just before go to bed.
I also eat olives (a bottle of olive berries in water) to my meat. A litre of olive oil (34 ounce) is my monthly supply. Just use it coldly and don't fry anything with it (eggs, meat) because the olive oil disintegrates to unpleasant components from heat. A bit sunflower oil, or coconut oil is much better to that purpose. I eat a lot of boiled eggs too.
I don't use hydrogenated fats at all, like margarine. Unnatural, can make you fat and unhealthy, some of them full of trans fats. In my opinion these hydrogenated fats are invented and made of Satan.

slyfox wrote:
The doctor has told me my blood pressure is ideal. The nosebleed I think was just a fluke; I was doing lying leg curls so it's possible too much blood rushed to my head at that moment.

Yes, I hought just to this also! One nosebleed means still nothing because your blood pressure is generally okay, and since then didn't happen again. My blood pressure also perfect fortunately and sometimes I check it by myself.

slyfox wrote:
Ah, and about the glycogen, I should have mentioned that I usually eat dinner within a half hour to an hour after my workout, so I am taking in a good amount of carbs along with the protein from the shake and the meat. BTW, jasmine rice is my favorite type :)

Good, bro! It is I wanted to tell. :-) Just didn't know about your workout and dinner timing. I do workout every day at 5pm (7 times a week), and after I eat in every hour up to 8pm. I drink a bit of diluted cider vinegar about 10 minutes before my first big meal (rice, pizza, etc) after workout, to aid digestion.
My last meal on the day is a box of lean cheese-curd or cottage cheese, cos contains casein. That slowly absorbs by the body so supply muscles with proteins for longer time.
When I got a bit disgust of it mecause the quantity, I dilute it with a bit water and just drink it.
Jasmine rice is my favourite too, and a plus it is perfect to replenish empty glycogen stores because has the highest glycemic index (almost 90) between rice types. :-)
I buy it in 22lbs packages, this is my ~1,5 monthly supply. My kids also love it and eat a lot, so sometimes I found my dish empty just in the wors time.
Last edited by BodyBM on August 2nd, 2013, 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby BodyBM » August 2nd, 2013, 4:20 am

rigsby wrote:
I started on Nutrisystem about 3 months before I got into strength training, and it's a huge time saver when it comes to portion control. They have quite a bit of variety, too.

That Nutrisystem looks really useful for rich people :-P And as I see it is a really well made system, sure can be a huge time saver. My problem with it just its cost, I wouldn't be able to afford soo much money to subscibe it. After long years of experience my meals and workout plans are all stored in my memory. When I change too much at a time I use excel table keep that in "memory".
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » August 2nd, 2013, 7:15 am

GUYS, the topic is the pumped gallery we're veering way off topic here, we can chat about all the workout plans in the world in the other jock threads, lets keep this thread to just about the pumped gallery
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby BodyBM » August 2nd, 2013, 10:07 am

outkast1728 wrote:GUYS, the topic is the pumped gallery we're veering way off topic here, we can chat about all the workout plans in the world in the other jock threads, lets keep this thread to just about the pumped gallery

You ruined my pleasure! :cry: (just like my wife, always) Just kidding.
Right! Herr Direktor, it was my fault!
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 2nd, 2013, 12:36 pm

BodyBM wrote:
outkast1728 wrote:GUYS, the topic is the pumped gallery we're veering way off topic here, we can chat about all the workout plans in the world in the other jock threads, lets keep this thread to just about the pumped gallery

You ruined my pleasure! :cry: (just like my wife, always) Just kidding.
Right! Herr Direktor, it was my fault!

Bah! We don't get to have any fun D: I made a new thread about diets. Join me there!

Wohnst du in Deutschland? Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch. :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » August 23rd, 2013, 9:48 pm

awesome progress Firebird! What's your secret? What files are you listening to?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » August 24th, 2013, 2:00 am

Well when he does make files, let me know if he makes a smart gay Jock one...if go for it if I had the success rate you do!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » August 24th, 2013, 3:23 am

Firebird06 wrote:
Crazy thing is, lately I haven't had any files. Just a tist (who has nothing on here) leading the way and some awesome friends like slyfox helping me out when I need it. I'm waiting on my tist to make up some files though.

Nice update, dude!
Glad that you found a good tist, I'm very picky when it comes to hypnose and I haven't found a tist for me yet. The community here is awesome, peoples around here have been helping me since I started my transformation but I'm not ready to put pictures online just yet.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » August 24th, 2013, 11:04 am

Hi I just wanted to say I uploaded my progress I'm still trying my hard as best as I can to reach my goal of bodybuilder weighing 215lbs. Tips to bulk up will be helpful to me.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 24th, 2013, 11:16 am

Devin and firebird: fantastic improvement, both of you! :D

There's no better change for a dude than jockifying.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » August 24th, 2013, 11:55 am

To Slyfox:
Dude I saw your recent pic! Yees, you started to feel the effect, the magic of muscle pump :D Wooww greeat, I tell you it is addictive ;) As Arnold said, a pump is better than coming! I agree with him. As you grow bigger it will getting feel better and better, and hornier.. For me it is as good as the daily sex (sometimes better, just don't tell this to my wife). Ahahahah

About your flexing pic: yeesss, be proud of those big muscles! Flex and show them without feel even a bit ashamed!! Don't bother about others, right. Flexing hard is good for them, do it always after your workout.
I have something similar "beasty" face when I flex well, bro. And I see you getting pumped well. Gooood! You are on the good way to be a "beast". Hmmm as I see you are already a beast like me, well well. Just need to grow bigger and stronger, we never will be enough strong and big to ourselfs, bro. Hehehe

Your pics excited me a lot. A sudden deja vu came into my memory about the good old times of my younger years. Also the same when I started to feel that magic of pump.. and these remembrances touched me, so thanks a lot. :)

Hey, do you eat a bit more recently?? I'm sure!

To Firebird:
great, your muscles began to show off. Just try to show a bit more enthusiasm on your face next time. Eheh just kidding :D I see a nice gun there. Goood!
Last edited by BodyBM on August 24th, 2013, 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby BodyBM » August 24th, 2013, 1:05 pm

devin2890 wrote:Hi I just wanted to say I uploaded my progress I'm still trying my hard as best as I can to reach my goal of bodybuilder weighing 215lbs. Tips to bulk up will be helpful to me.

Hey dude! Very nice progress!! Fat-to-fit conversion! Congratulate, you had balls to do something to be healthy and look good, be masculine. Wonderful! It is not easy to do, needs a tons of work and time and dealth with soo big changes about eating habit and training.. A lot of pain and needs fortitude not to give it up.. So respect!

I'm sure you learnt a lot about eating in your "leaning" process.
So it would be nice to know more about your stats, at least height, current weight, a bit about your current cals you eat, weekly training days/hours, weights you use (bench, squat, deadlifts, curls, etc) and how much fat you lost and how fast, so general infos to try see your status clearly for help.
Generally about bulking just eating clean (my last post in What's your diet like? thread) with caloric surplus, training like a beast, let your body resting and regenerate, drink a lot water and monitor for bodyweight changes daily and try to keep the 1lbs/week grow if you no use any chems it is generally good. But of course you will feel the best for you, everybody is different as Slyfox said, soo true.
Also you can use supps like whey protein, pure creatine to make the bulking process and your life easier with them. Also I recommend some vitamines at least C (and B complex, + fish oil). Bulking/cutting and heavy training it a big ordeal to our entire body/nervous system, so it is a big help to it to throw some vitamines down with foods.

215lbs.. Decent weight, I was that big before and I felt wonderful (now 200lbs, 15% bf, keep the weight while cut bf), even my wife almost divorced because I was "too big, too muscular" to her and she didn't wanted do sex with me in those times. Now I'm getting excited to do bulking again. Ahaha
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » August 24th, 2013, 1:52 pm

BodyBM wrote:
devin2890 wrote:Hi I just wanted to say I uploaded my progress I'm still trying my hard as best as I can to reach my goal of bodybuilder weighing 215lbs. Tips to bulk up will be helpful to me.

Hey dude! Very nice progress!! Fat-to-fit conversion! Congratulate, you had balls to do something to be healthy and look good, be masculine. Wonderful! It is not easy to do, needs a tons of work and time and dealth with soo big changes about eating habit and training.. A lot of pain and needs fortitude not to give it up.. So respect!

I'm sure you learnt a lot about eating in your "leaning" process.
So it would be nice to know more about your stats, at least height, current weight, a bit about your current cals you eat, weekly training days/hours, weights you use (bench, squat, deadlifts, curls, etc) and how much fat you lost and how fast, so general infos to try see your status clearly for help.
Generally about bulking just eating clean (my last post in What's your diet like? thread) with caloric surplus, training like a beast, let your body resting and regenerate, drink a lot water and monitor for bodyweight changes daily and try to keep the 1lbs/week grow if you no use any chems it is generally good. But of course you will feel the best for you, everybody is different as Slyfox said, soo true.
Also you can use supps like whey protein, pure creatine, etc. to make the bulking process and your life easier with them.

215lbs.. Decent weight, I was that big before and I felt wonderful, even my wife almost divorced because I was "too big" to her and she didn't wanted do sex with me in those times. Now I'm getting excited to do bulking again. Ahaha

My height is 5'10 1/2" my weight is fluxarating around 187-198lbs. I'm not sure how much calories I eat currently it might be 1800 cal but not sure, I currently train about 5 days a week for about a hour. Most of the machines I use 160lbs as my easy yet challenging weight except for bench press that would be 25lbs ( im currently trying to go up on weights ) and most curls 45 lbs and the leg press is about 265lbs. I'm been doing more bodybuilding exercises that I looked up and what I could do easily once I figured it out how to do them. It took me about 2 years before I saw any change in my weight. I eat healthier then most my family mostly veggies and eggs and chicken once awhile other meats, no pop what so ever and once awhile ill eat some sweets to get rid of my sweet tooth for a few days/weeks. I currently take before workouts pmd pump fuel v.2 and after my workout I take after glow by the as people as pump fuelsv.2 and right before I sleep I take one ztest pill. Not sure really if my body fat is dropping I believe it is at 23-28% ( I forgot what is it for today ). If you need more info ill try to give much as I can.
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » August 24th, 2013, 3:21 pm

devin2890 wrote:My height is 5'10 1/2" my weight is fluxarating around 187-198lbs. I'm not sure how much calories I eat currently it might be 1800 cal but not sure, I currently train about 5 days a week for about a hour. Most of the machines I use 160lbs as my easy yet challenging weight except for bench press that would be 25lbs ( im currently trying to go up on weights ) and most curls 45 lbs and the leg press is about 265lbs. I'm been doing more bodybuilding exercises that I looked up and what I could do easily once I figured it out how to do them. It took me about 2 years before I saw any change in my weight. I eat healthier then most my family mostly veggies and eggs and chicken once awhile other meats, no pop what so ever and once awhile ill eat some sweets to get rid of my sweet tooth for a few days/weeks. I currently take before workouts pmd pump fuel v.2 and after my workout I take after glow by the as people as pump fuelsv.2 and right before I sleep I take one ztest pill. Not sure really if my body fat is dropping I believe it is at 23-28% ( I forgot what is it for today ). If you need more info ill try to give much as I can.

Great! 2 years.. I respect you that was steady in your progress! You could be a model to the all young fatty people who are unhealthy, feel bad and just do nothing. You should shout: seeeee me, I did this and feel soo good and as you see I look soo good from this! Just do the same and you win a new and better life and body! Really, I'm not joking. Eheh
Ah yes, I know I know, they love to be fat and unhealth and don't hear these words we also try to speak to them. They ask in mind: eat healthy and no chips, no hamburger and no that delicious trans fatty potato fries and the sweety cola and cold ice creams, IMPOSSIBLE!
The thing makes me sad that from years to years I see more and more fatty people everywhere. So I'm very glad I meet with people like you.

1800 cals with that bodyweight and training routine.. UHM don't worry, it just shocked me a bit, my 6yo kid eats more. I eat about 4000 and I cut bodyfat with that (of course with a crazy habit).
To bulking, you need much more energy, as I see at least 2500 cals minimum, but maybe more.. I don't know about your life of days, if your life is active in brain and body too (walking a lot, gardening, running, etc I mean) sure need more cals rather 3000 or even more.
Cos you don't calculate well about cals, just more easy to "measure" your bodyweight changes and decide to eat more of fewer. Long time ago I also used only a b.weight scale and just tracked the changes in my bweight and weights I used for training.

5 days/week 1 hour good. Don't you use any free weights for training? It is bad if you accustom only to machines, because your stabilizer muscles remain weak, so use some free weights is a MUST for a bodybuilder. :)
So if you can, I recommend do exercises with free weights too. Also you can buy a heavy dumbel set pair to home and do some easy exercises with those (curls, pull-over, shoulder lateral raise, triceps, etc, etc).

It is GOOD you train your legs. Soo many people don't bother about just train their upper body. "Just sissies don't train legs!" They don't know what a chance they just skip. Just do it, do it! It will grow your entire body too and because of the biggest muscle group it eat a lot of energy while you train them so helps in cutting fat.

Eggs, veggies, chicken, SUPER! I don't see your fat consumption. You know I have a mania (coz my experiences in life and bb), we must eat good fats to grow big and keep our health in all way. So if you avoid all fats (good oils) from your eating plan, you are doing it wrong. Try use a spoon of extra virgine olive oil and a little spoon flaxseed oil (the best is the coconut oil if you are rich) for as a plus to your breakfast, and chew few nuts, pumpking seed (my favourite) for a snack or at evening, it will not make you fat (not eat much lbs from that daily of course), it just need for your health.

After your workout sometimes you can eat a bit sweet things if you ache to it very much, this is the point when the body is almost bullet proof against getting fat from sugars (of course if you are not diabetic, or serious insuline resistant), because replenish the depleted glycogen stores of muscle is the primary destination of sugars (react to increased insulin level), after the workout. Just don't consume much from them.

Pump fuelsv.2 seems good for you. I use MP Assault now on harder days, I love that, even I feel its pump effects after hours I took it.
I think you should use a good whey protein (ON Whey is the best, but expensive) after your workout, or eat chicken or other meat. Also eat some carbs in window of an hour after your workout to replenish glycogen stores and give nutrition to your body to lets it regenerate. You know workouts destroys your muscles and your body tries to compensate this state and rebuild them a bit stronger while you resting. This is the essence of muscle building: eating (refuel, nutrition), training (destroy), rebuilding (repair. rebuild stronger). And as your muscles go stronger, you need to increase the working weights to destroy them again. So you should increase the weights progressively, from workouts to workouts (as much you feel you can).
I recommend you try eat some cottage cheese or lean curd cheese before bedtime to flood your body with casein protein to help muscles to regenerate/rebuild while you sleep. Try this when you not use z-test (just on pause month), because it can slow down the absorption of the components of z-test. Or take zteset on empty stomach a hour before go to sleep and just before go to sleep eat the cottage cheese. I eat 0.55lbs from that at every day before go sleep. I mix it with water and "drink it".

Woww z-test seems great!! A lot of useful components.. Just always take a month pause every month or two months usage. As I see it lessens that evil estrogen that makes us fat (of course we need some from this to be men, but only a bit in balance with T for libido, bone health, etc.) and well it increases T and makes you sleep better (melatonin). Super. And I'm glad to see you love pump your testosterone level higher, goood boy! It is that we need, T level can't be high enough! We need more MORE!! Ehehehe I'm getting horny.

Monitor your bodyweight daily, and if not see any change for a week you can eat a bit more (not sugars :D) but normal foods, rice, meats, few fruits, as you like to eat. Just write everything into an excel table or into a notes. Also the weights you use. Don't worry about getting fat, you will not if monitoring and change diet if something seems go wrong way. It is good you made pics!! Very good to track your progress.
Last edited by BodyBM on August 24th, 2013, 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby BodyBM » August 24th, 2013, 4:50 pm

devin2890 wrote:If you need more info ill try to give much as I can.

Ahh yes, very important about the resting time between your sets and between exercises. For bigger muscles like chest, back, legs and for others like arms, shoulders.
Can you tell about this?
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby 5HA99Y » August 24th, 2013, 9:08 pm

BodyBM wrote:
devin2890 wrote:If you need more info ill try to give much as I can.

Ahh yes, very important about the resting time between your sets and between exercises. For bigger muscles like chest, back, legs and for others like arms, shoulders.
Can you tell about this?

I rest for about 10-15 maybe 20 seconds before I do more and my exercise day are when I go to work and my days off are when I do work. Though I may walk or run and do a tiny bit of ab workout on my days off but nothing too heavy.

Um the free weights lifting is that where you just use the dumb bells or kettle bell and use them to exercise like lungs etc? if that what it is I do some that but just what I know/remember from high school. I do eat Special K protein bar which is my bedtime snack I just eat one a night, I just can't eat cottage cheese can't stand what it looks like smell etc. I use my scale to see my gain/lost instead of calories counting. I do eat fruits and good fat maybe not as much as I should but I'm trying to eat better. I have read that I'm suppose to eat like 5-6 meals a day but I can't seem to eat that many. I need to to eat three but I can't seem to do it but my meals are high in what I need. After I did a low calories diet and lose a good amount of weight I just can't eat more then two main meals and 2 snack ( breaktime at work and bedtime snack ). What other good fat are there ? My family makes it hard to stay with my diet/progress but I'm making it I even got my mother working out as well maybe not as much as me. My active life is about mid-high. I sleep until 10-11ish am and until I go to work I'm moving not as much I walk up and down the stairs about 10-20 times and walk around the house just to move after sitting for 30-45min but as soon as I get to work I'm moving nonstop then i workout right after and I read though not sure how much it true staying up burns about 6?? Calories. Any thing else?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » August 25th, 2013, 10:08 pm

BodyBM wrote:To Slyfox:
Dude I saw your recent pic! Yees, you started to feel the effect, the magic of muscle pump :D Wooww greeat, I tell you it is addictive ;) As Arnold said, a pump is better than coming! I agree with him. As you grow bigger it will getting feel better and better, and hornier.. For me it is as good as the daily sex (sometimes better, just don't tell this to my wife). Ahahahah

About your flexing pic: yeesss, be proud of those big muscles! Flex and show them without feel even a bit ashamed!! Don't bother about others, right. Flexing hard is good for them, do it always after your workout.
I have something similar "beasty" face when I flex well, bro. And I see you getting pumped well. Gooood! You are on the good way to be a "beast". Hmmm as I see you are already a beast like me, well well. Just need to grow bigger and stronger, we never will be enough strong and big to ourselfs, bro. Hehehe

Your pics excited me a lot. A sudden deja vu came into my memory about the good old times of my younger years. Also the same when I started to feel that magic of pump.. and these remembrances touched me, so thanks a lot. :)

Hey, do you eat a bit more recently?? I'm sure!

Thanks for the encouragement! :) I have been eating more recently. I finally got my food scale and I've been using it every day to portion out my meals. I've started my diet at around 3000 calories a day, and tracking my weight, and it looks like it's going up! I might up the caloric intake to 3250 though, just to be on the safe side.

I'm really starting to love flexing in the mirror too. It's so fun! And it's good practice for when I'm up on the stage, showing off what I've got!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Next

Return to Jocks and Masculinization