What I want - Not the standard jock thing

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What I want - Not the standard jock thing

Postby BillionSix » July 15th, 2013, 10:25 pm

I don't want to be dumb. I don't want to be hugely muscled. I don't want to be obsessed with my body. I don't want any new interests like sports or beer.

Here is what I want. I want to be masculine and dominant and horny and use that to drive my life.

By masculine I don't mean stereotypically macho. I mean I want to be an independent take-charge man who is confident in himself and his abilities.

With women I want to be The Man. I will make the decisions and she will do as she is told. If she can do this, she can be part of my life. I will own slaves and I will hypnotize women to make them better able to serve me.

And mostly, I will be horny. All the time. Always ready to dump a load into a mouth or ass or hot pussy. Always looking for fresh pussy to use. The horniness will drive me to improve myself. I will get a better job and make more money, because successful men get more pussy. But I will also pursue my hobbies and creative interests, because I like those things and don't want to lose my old self completely, but also because women like men who have that sort of depth. I will work out, not because I want to be supper ripped and buff, but because I want to be fit and healthy, to be more attractive, and to increase my sexual stamina. I will not be ruled by my horniness, but will use it to get anything I want. I will fuck lots of pussy, and the ones who show the proper submission and respect will get to be my slaves.

This is what I want.

Where do I start?
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » July 15th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Sounds to me like the best place to start is to find some women who are into being submissive. Seriously.

After that, you might want to try writing your own script for helping you achieve the state of mind you want. If you don't want to voice it yourself, ask or hire someone else to do that part.
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby papotik » July 16th, 2013, 8:35 am

There is very few files about be dominant, this one which is new : http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6749/Enjoy-The-Top.php
and other like this one : http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5728/Accept-Yourself-as-a-Dominant-%28-Without-guitar-plucks-%29.php

they are other file with this theme, but not much, seek and find them. You can use 18-45 hot women too, which will turn you more confident and a magnet to women :)

I think a first point is to cut in piece your need : you want to be dominant, what is the main quality to be dominant ? willpower, discipline, selfesteem, responsability, so try to find some files which will make you become like this, or write your own script, just the body part, you have a lot of induction and few wakener here.
For the physic part, check the one about be sane, about diet and exercise, not be a bro, just to be in shape.
About women, you will finish by attract the one who need a strong man.

Good journey
papotik
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization