Are there side effects to your jock training?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Are there side effects to your jock training?

Postby rigsby » July 17th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Okay, we're all buffing out, and our bodies are cranking out more testosterone - and all that goes with it - because of our work to become jocks. And all of that is awesome.

But have you noticed any other changes about yourself since you started this journey? Bonuses, quirks, whatever? I thought we could use this thread to talk about them.

As for me, the improvement in my overall mood has been like night and day. I've never felt truly down or non-clinically depressed, and any frustration I experience makes me less pissed off, and not for nearly as long a time as before. I still address any problems with as much effort as before; they just don't upset me like they used to.
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greatsmilesd » July 17th, 2013, 5:11 pm

for me I have noticed that I fell i have a more relaxed attitude in general, but if I need to focus on a task it is more intense.
greatsmilesd

Postby slyfox » July 17th, 2013, 9:49 pm

I've got more energy, I'm a fuckton more confident than I used to be and my self-esteem has gone through the fuckin roof, dude. I used to get depressed a lot and hated myself but I can't even remember the last time I got really depressed, no shit dude. Now if I just get sad I go lift some weights and I feel totes better. :D

Not to mention I'm horny like ALL THE TIME. Increased testosterone, dude, it's killer XD
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » July 28th, 2013, 3:13 pm

Increased sexual desires from time to time. Way way more confidence and my posture is great now.

Slight shift of interests in sports but not as much as I would have hoped. I can't focus on work as much as I used to if I'm not interested in it. Now, I need to choose my projects carefully because my interest in them could affect my performances in them.

Also, something quite unusual but that I found very interesting: I now have, from time to time, what I like to call a "Creativity itch". It can happen at all time, it happened to me at the gym at 11PM last Thursday. I was lifting weights and all of a sudden I had the itch to do something creative. During my break, I ran to my locker and found my notebook and a pen and I started doodling tattoos for the remaining of my breaks on that session.
On my various itches I had
    Drawn a couple of tattoos
    Redesigned my office
    Created two new websites
    Wrote three (quite horny) short stories
    Practised my drum technique
    Wrote a couple of guitar riffs
    Wrote that reply on that other post about the custom jock file system

I also want to be focused on building and learning about my muscles 24/7. I don't know if I should change my career or if I want to become a bodybuilder but this is a decision for future me (god do I envy that guy!)

All of this started when I first listened to a file last week. I had previous experience with the gym but I was afraid of going. Now, I'm afraid of what will happen if I don't go!

As a side note, with my new confidence also came a small narcissistic side of me... I like it!
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » July 28th, 2013, 7:23 pm

What file did you listen to? Sounds very interesting!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » July 28th, 2013, 8:17 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:What file did you listen to? Sounds very interesting!

I've been using different files but I use MusclePig, Curse Gay Musclebound and TrainGayJock regularly.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization