Gettin hypno'd by a geek, bros

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Gettin hypno'd by a geek, bros

Postby slyfox » July 17th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Dudes, bein dumb is totes great, like my head feels so fuckin gnarly right now it's insane! All I wanna do is like go work out at the gym and go catch some waves! But it's like 10X better cos like this geek is using his smarts to make me an EVEN DUMBER BRO. It's like, so fuckin hard not to get hypno'd right now haha but I don't care I fuckin love it!

What ya think, bros? :D
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bodyhater » July 17th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Who are you listening to?
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » July 17th, 2013, 10:14 pm

Bodyhater wrote:Who are you listening to?

sentinel tranced me over Skype :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greatsmilesd » July 18th, 2013, 1:29 pm

slyfox,

Glad that your getting what you want... for me i don't get the 'dumbing' down thing. My goals are to be a really fit, smart, sexy 'dude'. I want to have my intellect and be able to use it to focus on my goals and articulate to others as clearly as possible.

but if that's what 'floats-your-boat'... go for it.
greatsmilesd

Postby rigsby » July 18th, 2013, 4:06 pm

IMO, life is tough enough when you're smart, so why make it tougher by going the dumb route? :?
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 18th, 2013, 5:21 pm

rigsby wrote:IMO, life is tough enough when you're smart, so why make it tougher by going the dumb route? :?

True words to live by :)
I so want a file to bring out the surfer in me more and more lately.
Most of the jock files put me off with the dumbing down aspect. But one specifically tailored to make my surfer side totally me would be awesome right now xD
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » July 18th, 2013, 6:28 pm

what's sentinel's skype info? Do you think he could help me?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 18th, 2013, 6:55 pm

greatsmilesd wrote:slyfox,

Glad that your getting what you want... for me i don't get the 'dumbing' down thing. My goals are to be a really fit, smart, sexy 'dude'. I want to have my intellect and be able to use it to focus on my goals and articulate to others as clearly as possible.

but if that's what 'floats-your-boat'... go for it.

I'm the same way, dude. I love being smart most of the time. Like rigsby said, it would only make life harder if I was dumb. It would seriously hinder my life goals if I was dumb all the time. I mean, I want to be successful in life, can't do that if I'm too stupid to pass my college classes :P

I've got a trigger for the dumbness because it's just nice sometimes to empty my head out of all thoughts and be dumb for a while :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 18th, 2013, 6:57 pm

danny1988 wrote:
rigsby wrote:IMO, life is tough enough when you're smart, so why make it tougher by going the dumb route? :?

Most of the jock files put me off with the dumbing down aspect. But one specifically tailored to make my surfer side totally me would be awesome right now xD

I'm right there with you, dude. The surfer attitude is so awesome and I want to bring out that side of me a lot more. So laid back and just...cool with everything :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 18th, 2013, 6:59 pm

outkast1728 wrote:what's sentinel's skype info? Do you think he could help me?

He might be able to, but I'm not at liberty to be giving out his information. He's Sentinel here on WMM, just look for him, bro. :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 18th, 2013, 9:11 pm

I think having a geek master turn me into a dumb jock (even permanently) would be awesome....at least with a geek to do the thinking, you don't need to worry about being dumb, because he'd be able to think for you.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 19th, 2013, 10:42 am

danny1988 wrote:

Did you mean a file that motivates you to do more actual surfing, or one that just gives you more of a surfer look and attitude?
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 10:46 am

rigsby wrote:
danny1988 wrote:

Did you mean a file that motivates you to do more actual surfing, or one that just gives you more of a surfer look and attitude?

The latter but a combination of the two would be nice, I already go surfing when I can I love it but I guess I would like more of that mindset if that makes sense :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rubbapig » July 19th, 2013, 1:18 pm

slyfox..

Gud for u dude.. glad to here ya havin success and injoying it.
And yea bro.. fink da same.. is just a well fukkin awesum feelin.. only finking bout working out, sport, sex and stuff and not kareing bout much else.

Ya well lucky to have a tist to work on making ya a propa dum bro dude.. bin using sum of the jock fials on here witch took ages to work and tho was not keen on the dummin down part of them wen started am luving how much simpler life now feels - less stressed and much happier now.

Wuld like to take it further now.. and like rugbyjock.. like da thort of it bein perminunt :-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 1:29 pm

rubbapig wrote:slyfox..

And yea bro.. fink da same.. is just a well fukkin awesum feelin.. only finking bout working out, sport, sex and stuff and not kareing bout much else.

Ya well lucky to have a tist to work on making ya a propa dum bro dude.. bin using sum of the jock fials on here witch took ages to work and tho was not keen on the dummin down part of them wen started am luving how much simpler life now feels - less stressed and much happier now.

Wuld like to take it further now.. and like rugbyjock.. like da thort of it bein perminunt :-)

The dumbing down thing is something I dont really understand, life is as simple as you make it imo.
Im not the smartest guy, but I am quite intelligent so much so the other developers calle me a wizard at work lol. But I dont see the need to be dumber to make life more simple.
Life for me is quite simple and nice and I dont think unless I really want to, at home I just switch off I watch TV and play video games or draw or write.
I have my own issues around emotions thoes are the only things that stress me out and no amount of dumbing down will change that about me.
Maybe dumbing down allows you to switch off, but being totally reliant on another person over the interent is a bad idea imo.
Its sort of like I have my smart side and a side that doesnt want to think and hates thinking and each have their place and time. Would not having something like tis be more beneficial so you could think when you need to and not think when you want?

Not trying to offend anyone each to their own but I guess I just like offering advice a lot xD
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rubbapig » July 19th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Danny..

The dumbing down thing is something I dont really understand, life is as simple as you make it imo.
Im not the smartest guy, but I am quite intelligent so much so the other developers calle me a wizard at work lol. But I dont see the need to be dumber to make life more simple.
Life for me is quite simple and nice and I dont think unless I really want to, at home I just switch off I watch TV and play video games or draw or write.
I have my own issues around emotions thoes are the only things that stress me out and no amount of dumbing down will change that about me.
Maybe dumbing down allows you to switch off, but being totally reliant on another person over the interent is a bad idea imo.
Its sort of like I have my smart side and a side that doesnt want to think and hates thinking and each have their place and time. Would not having something like tis be more beneficial so you could think when you need to and not think when you want?

I don't know. Guess u are lucky bro.. and seems most people that have spokun to bout this agree with u
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 2:42 pm

I understand guys not wanting to dumb themselves down, but I gotta say that when you come into a thread and start explaining that you don't want to dumb yourself down, it's kind of a buzz kill for those of us that DO.

There are things people are into that I'm not, but I don't go into those threads and talk about how I don't like other peoples' kinks.

I don't mean to be disrespectful: we all have the right to like and not like whatever we want, just that I ENJOY thinking about being dumbed down, and don't really need to read another post about why some dudes don't.

If you can't say something nice about someone else's kink, maybe try not to say anything at all?
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 2:50 pm

rubbapig wrote:Danny..
I don't know. Guess u are lucky bro.. and seems most people that have spokun to bout this agree with u

I can understand your want for less stress, I used to be stressed all the time.
I just feel that dumbing yourself down to the point your totally reliant on another is not a good idea. Maybe im wrong in this thinking I dont know.
I just think having the ability to totally switch off and chill at times is far better. Like as soon as work finishes im like just totally not thinking about work and just focusing on simple things like whats for tea or what shall I do for some fun and just let go.

On another note anyone know a tist who does comissions? I really am thinking about comissioning a surfer personality file ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 3:03 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:I understand guys not wanting to dumb themselves down, but I gotta say that when you come into a thread and start explaining that you don't want to dumb yourself down, it's kind of a buzz kill for those of us that DO.

There are things people are into that I'm not, but I don't go into those threads and talk about how I don't like other peoples' kinks.

I don't mean to be disrespectful: we all have the right to like and not like whatever we want, just that I ENJOY thinking about being dumbed down, and don't really need to read another post about why some dudes don't.

If you can't say something nice about someone else's kink, maybe try not to say anything at all?

Whoa chill, honestly.
Seriously that bloody upset me.
Maybe I just wont talk on this site anymore, its responses like that that really make me so bloody sad and angry.

I ask questions because im curious not to poke holes in your fun, I like to understand why people listen to certain stuff. I dont really mind what people listen to and I have a very open mind. Yes I seem to be biased, maybe I am about certain stuff. Honestly me saying I dont want to dumb down should influence you in the slightest. I say stuff like that to just compare my thoughts with others. Oh my god I need to chill so much now. Seriosuly ive not been this emotional for ages and now I am THANK YOU SO MUCH!
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 3:17 pm

I don't know why you're being so defensive. You're free to ask questions, but just every single thread where guys even hint at wanting to get dumb, someone always comes in and lets everyone know that they DON'T want to get dumb. And then explains why it's stupid to want to get dumb.

I'm sorry you were offended by what I had to say, but I get offended when I see guys say things like:

I just feel that dumbing yourself down to the point your totally reliant on another is not a good idea

It probably isn't a good idea, but this website is called "Warp my mind" not "let's use hypnosis to make us into better people".[/quote]
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 19th, 2013, 3:31 pm

Thanks for the support, bro! :D
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » July 19th, 2013, 4:03 pm

danny1988 wrote:

I just feel that dumbing yourself down to the point your totally reliant on another is not a good idea. Maybe im wrong in this thinking I dont know.
I just think having the ability to totally switch off and chill at times is far better. Like as soon as work finishes im like just totally not thinking about work and just focusing on simple things like whats for tea or what shall I do for some fun and just let go.

On another note anyone know a tist who does comissions? I really am thinking about comissioning a surfer personality file ^^

I admit that I find the thort of being dummed down and totally reliant on the tist/trainer/master to fink for me is a very horny and appealing wun!
The level of trust that wuld invole for a start...that in itself wuld be sumfing special..

..but that's not wots happened. Nor do I have any less stress than say a year ago wen wos probably the lowest have ever felt. I don't feel stupid .. I don't feel as tho theres anyfing that kant do that culd before.
Wots changed is my perception .. and my focus as to wots importunt.
I kno less about the news and wots going on in the world cos am less interested now.. watching the tennis or cricket is more wot wanna do. I kan read, rite and do basic maths.. its just more of an effert now, takes longer and have to kep pausing as it kan make me brane hurt.

But that's not importunt.. as long as kan get by (witch I am) then it doesn't matter... I mean, fuck! im going to a gym and working on doing sumit bout the chest ive kept hidden all me life!

I still got all the same shit going on.. that's not changed, just not finkin bout it so much or feelin as bothered by it. And that's wot am liking.
And of course now have grown to like not using sum of the abilities that have/had.. make me wunda wot it wuld be like to lose that permenuntley. ;-)
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 4:05 pm

rubbapig, I love reading your posts, and I think you're doing what's right for you. Frankly, reading your posts makes me hard as hell, lol.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 4:07 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:I don't know why you're being so defensive. You're free to ask questions, but just every single thread where guys even hint at wanting to get dumb, someone always comes in and lets everyone know that they DON'T want to get dumb. And then explains why it's stupid to want to get dumb.

I'm sorry you were offended by what I had to say, but I get offended when I see guys say things like:

I just feel that dumbing yourself down to the point your totally reliant on another is not a good idea

It probably isn't a good idea, but this website is called "Warp my mind" not "let's use hypnosis to make us into better people".
[/quote]

Im not defensive, ok ill try and explain what I felt when I read your post.
I went hot, felt shocked, got really angry and really sad in the space of a second when I was mellow before.

Maybe im bipolar or something but things people say to me can switch my mood a complete 180. Im a little calmer now though. Still maybe im stupid for trying to help people, thats all I want to do offer my perspective.

I just dont like people ruining their lives for a fetish is all, there are other ways to be dumb that dont ruin your life. I just see being dumb and totaly reliant on a person over the internet who can disappear at any time as a bit crazy if im honest. If you know them personally its fine but well I just think there are ways to have your cake and eat it.

But if you want to be dumb 24/7 go ahead and I wish you all the best, but you ever think all these people posting being dumb is stupid have a point? Yes this is a site called warp my mind but it doesnt mean the warping has to mess up your life.

If you dont like what I say either ignore me or just please dont post a reasponse like that, what people say to me can very easily set me off.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Yeah, nope, I'm not sorry now.

No one here needs you to protect us from our fetishes and fantasies, thanks. Help not requested, not wanted, not needed.

I'm not going to be careful not to offend you when it's crystal clear that you don't care about offending people who like different things than you do.

I don't care if you want to be a dumb jock, a smart jock, a blue or green jock, but let people here have their fantasies without judging them for it. You don't know anyone here or what we've lived through, and you don't have any authority to say what is healthy or not for anyone but yourself.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 4:12 pm

rubbapig wrote:
danny1988 wrote:

I admit that I find the thort of being dummed down and totally reliant on the tist/trainer/master to fink for me is a very horny and appealing wun!
The level of trust that wuld invole for a start...that in itself wuld be sumfing special..

..but that's not wots happened. Nor do I have any less stress than say a year ago wen wos probably the lowest have ever felt. I don't feel stupid .. I don't feel as tho theres anyfing that kant do that culd before.
Wots changed is my perception .. and my focus as to wots importunt.
I kno less about the news and wots going on in the world cos am less interested now.. watching the tennis or cricket is more wot wanna do. I kan read, rite and do basic maths.. its just more of an effert now, takes longer and have to kep pausing as it kan make me brane hurt.

But that's not importunt.. as long as kan get by (witch I am) then it doesn't matter... I mean, fuck! im going to a gym and working on doing sumit bout the chest ive kept hidden all me life!

I still got all the same shit going on.. that's not changed, just not finkin bout it so much or feelin as bothered by it. And that's wot am liking.
And of course now have grown to like not using sum of the abilities that have/had.. make me wunda wot it wuld be like to lose that permenuntley. ;-)

Thanks for the explanation :)
You helped me understand. What you have sounds nice, funny I definatly have a part of my personality like that. When my friend is talking about his phd or some boring science crap when I jsut want to chill I have a voice in my head going this is boring and I totally tune out. Same at work I just switch off at times and not think.

@rugbyjockca This is what I needed to hear, an explanation is all.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 19th, 2013, 4:15 pm

rubbapig wrote:

This is pretty much exactly what I'm getting out of it. The way I see it, there are different states of mind that a person can get into through hypnosis and meditation, and being dumb is one of those states of mind. Sometimes I find myself in a state of hyper awareness, where all my senses have been heightened. I get into a different state of mind at the gym when I'm totally focused on my workout. Almost nothing disturbs me when I'm really in the zone. It's very useful.

But the idea of being stuck in that state of mind, of being permanently dumb is a really hot fantasy. You try so hard to think, you try to be smart about something -anything- but you just can't. It's similar to how people have feminization fantasies, being stuck as a woman, being treated like one. Hell, I have fantasies about being stuck in a hugely muscular body, being treated a certain way because of it, not being able to fit through doorways properly, etc. It's situational.[/i]
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 4:15 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Yeah, nope, I'm not sorry now.

No one here needs you to protect us from our fetishes and fantasies, thanks. Help not requested, not wanted, not needed.

I'm not going to be careful not to offend you when it's crystal clear that you don't care about offending people who like different things than you do.

I don't care if you want to be a dumb jock, a smart jock, a blue or green jock, but let people here have their fantasies without judging them for it. You don't know anyone here or what we've lived through, and you don't have any authority to say what is healthy or not for anyone but yourself.

Read my other post rugbyjockca.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 4:16 pm

danny1988 wrote:Thanks for the explanation :)
You helped me understand. What you have sounds nice, funny I definatly have a part of my personality like that. When my friend is talking about his phd or some boring science crap when I jsut want to chill I have a voice in my head going this is boring and I totally tune out. Same at work I just switch off at times and not think.

OK, I'm being rough on you - I get prickly, and this is an issue that bugs the hell out of me - to be clear you are NOT the only person in this thread who rubbed me the wrong way, and I appreciate that you're actually engaging with me. I can be abrasive, but at heart I am a good guy. I don't think you ever intended to come off as judgemental, either.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to talk about this further. I'll try to be less aggressive and angry-sounding.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 19th, 2013, 4:20 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:
danny1988 wrote:Thanks for the explanation :)

OK, I'm being rough on you - I get prickly, and this is an issue that bugs the hell out of me - to be clear you are NOT the only person in this thread who rubbed me the wrong way, and I appreciate that you're actually engaging with me. I can be abrasive, but at heart I am a good guy. I don't think you ever intended to come off as judgemental, either.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to talk about this further. I'll try to be less aggressive and angry-sounding.

Ill respond at some other point, maybe i shouldnt talk to you. Im actually crying right now. This is how emotional I am. I need to log off this site for a bit sorry
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 4:33 pm

Sorry dude. I didn't mean to upset you so much. Seriously. I can be a sensitive person, too.

To explain myself, I want this forum to be a place where dudes into the jock fetish can feel safe and supported. It's one of the few places on the internet where I can talk about my deepest and darkest fantasies, some of which are pretty horrible if you think about it for 2 seconds.

There IS a self-destructive streak in wanting to be dumbed down, and it flies in the face of all of the well-meaning loved ones who've been waiting my whole life for me to realize my potential. I'm a smart, kind (really!) guy, so why am I still floundering? Shouldn't I be a successful doctor by now? There's a lot of pressure from people I love for me to be different than who I want to be, and this fantasy is one of the ways I have to escape that pressure even for a few minutes.

Even innocent questions can sound like accusations or like the well-meaning questions from friends and family, and just add to the pressure that I'm trying to escape by coming here.

So, I AM sorry that I came off as aggressive as I did. As much as I love the idea of jock transformation, I don't want to ever be the jock bully. I hope you feel better soon.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 20th, 2013, 6:39 am

rugbyjockca wrote:Sorry dude. I didn't mean to upset you so much. Seriously. I can be a sensitive person, too.

To explain myself, I want this forum to be a place where dudes into the jock fetish can feel safe and supported. It's one of the few places on the internet where I can talk about my deepest and darkest fantasies, some of which are pretty horrible if you think about it for 2 seconds.

There IS a self-destructive streak in wanting to be dumbed down, and it flies in the face of all of the well-meaning loved ones who've been waiting my whole life for me to realize my potential. I'm a smart, kind (really!) guy, so why am I still floundering? Shouldn't I be a successful doctor by now? There's a lot of pressure from people I love for me to be different than who I want to be, and this fantasy is one of the ways I have to escape that pressure even for a few minutes.

Even innocent questions can sound like accusations or like the well-meaning questions from friends and family, and just add to the pressure that I'm trying to escape by coming here.

So, I AM sorry that I came off as aggressive as I did. As much as I love the idea of jock transformation, I don't want to ever be the jock bully. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for your reply, yeh im very easy to upset. Maybe I have emotional issues or im just insanely sensitive and emotional I dont know but I take things to heart a lot of the time.
Im feeling a bit better now though, I had a sleep.

I understand that, its nice to feel safe and supported. But to be safe dont you need someone asking these questions?
I know you probably dont want me asking these questions maybe I shouldnt. But everything is awesome in moderation even your dumbing down fantasy, but hypnosis isnt really a fantasy its something that can make your fantasy real.
The mind is a very very fragile thing I know that from personal experience.

I guess I can understand your need for excape from pressure, maybe I dont understand as I dont have any. Like my parents are happy for me, i finished uni and got a job after a few years. The thing is this though me being sort of inteligent, im not that smart really crap at maths too. But I basically cruised through uni, I didnt get a top grade. I just had fun and relaxed with friends most of the time. Final year I spent most of the time sleeping thanks to the night club next door that kept me awake until 4am.

But I just thing being dumb would make life harder wouldnt it?
Im only speaking about my own experiences to help you understand where im comign from not to put you down or anything. Now I work as a developer and honestly I can do the job half asleep, I relax most of the day and im the most laid back person I can be. I dont know how it works with me tbh im just so mellow and laid back but can also come up with crazy complex ideas when needed. Its weird really, this may be why I think dumbing down isnt the only option.

BUT if you really want it, go for it :)
Im not accusing you or trying to pressure you in the slightest, I like giving people options im not telling them what to do. If you want something go for it, I just like offering my perspective for other people on here and showing them dumbing down isnt the only way to be less stressed.

Its ok, I understand you dont want to feel pressured on here. Im happy to hear that too :)
Please try not to do that again though, I really dont handle it well as you saw. If I said anything that makes you angry again im sorry.
Whatever you choose I wish you the best of luck.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rubbapig » July 20th, 2013, 9:02 am

slyfox wrote:

Thanks for the support, bro! :D

Ya most welcum bro..

..is always gud findin likeminded dudes.. and given the negative comments bout wot we wanna be then fink its gud to support each otha.
Kan ya keep us posted on hoe ya getting on plese bro
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby dumbguy » January 25th, 2014, 4:02 pm

I really wish someone would use his intelligence to make me dumb down, or if there is sexual slavery aspects, I think it would be even more interesting
dumbguy

Postby outkast1728 » January 25th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Im a total geek and proud of it but I know how to use my smarts to make others into big dumb jocks and if anyone wants me to work with them let me know via private message.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » January 26th, 2014, 2:55 am

After screwing up college, I figure I'd like to be dumbed down too since there's nothing wrong with being a bit simple now. Finding a hypnotist is pretty difficult, though you just got to keep on trying.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby aureateAvarian » February 25th, 2014, 5:35 pm

anyone still taking jock subs, while were on that topic?
aureateAvarian

Return to Jocks and Masculinization