masculization

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

masculization

Postby joe » July 18th, 2013, 2:01 pm

anyone out there working on a masc transformation that isnt nessearily jock?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 20th, 2013, 8:40 pm

The thing is, as soon as more testosterone starts floating around in your body, it WILL turn you into more of a jock, whether you want it to or not.

At the end of the day, is that really so bad?
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 21st, 2013, 12:07 pm

rigsby wrote:The thing is, as soon as more testosterone starts floating around in your body, it WILL turn you into more of a jock, whether you want it to or not.

At the end of the day, is that really so bad?

It does seem like certain jock qualities - confidence, competitiveness, etc. - go hand-in-hand with increased testosterone. I've noticed since I've put on a bunch of muscle and dropped bodyfat that I've gotten way more aggressive and dominant than I used to be.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » July 21st, 2013, 4:17 pm

yeah i could see that bein true but what if it aint ur goal to begin with to be a jock?? like im workin on turnin into a redneck, and its workin ou pretty great sofar but i dont got any jock urges
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby salmonella » July 22nd, 2013, 9:55 am

joe wrote:yeah i could see that bein true but what if it aint ur goal to begin with to be a jock?? like im workin on turnin into a redneck, a nd its workin ou pretty great sofar but i dont got any jock urges

So what are you like now? What will you be like as a redneck? How far have you gotten? What kinds of hypno are you using? Are you aiming for specific fetishes and behaviors?
Mullets? Tattoos? Dip? Cigarettes? Blue collar job? Promiscuous sex? Slicked hair? Gay/Straight/Change? Bikes? Hell-raising lifestyle? Jail time? What do you have in mind?
salmonella

Postby joe » July 22nd, 2013, 10:35 am

salmonella wrote:
joe wrote:yeah i could see that bein true but what if it aint ur goal to begin with to be a jock?? like im workin on turnin into a redneck, a nd its workin ou pretty great sofar but i dont got any jock urges

So what are you like now? What will you be like as a redneck? How far have you gotten? What kinds of hypno are you using? Are you aiming for specific fetishes and behaviors?
Mullets? Tattoos? Dip? Cigarettes? Blue collar job? Promiscuous sex? Slicked hair? Gay/Straight/Change? Bikes? Hell-raising lifestyle? Jail time? What do you have in mind?

shit thats a lot of questions bro lol ... i guess im just goin with what i feel. not smokin cuz i quit months ago ... um im unemployed so im aimin for a blue collar job.. the rest is kinda up in the air
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 22nd, 2013, 10:49 am

[quote="joe"][quote="salmonella"]
joe wrote:
shit thats a lot of questions bro lol ... i guess im just goin with what i feel. not smokin cuz i quit months ago ... um im unemployed so im aimin for a blue collar job.. the rest is kinda up in the air

Okay, what do you feel is the ideal for a redneck? Imagine yourself as a redneck and tell us what that is like. :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » July 22nd, 2013, 11:31 am

It does seem like certain jock qualities - confidence, competitiveness, etc. - go hand-in-hand with increased testosterone. I've noticed since I've put on a bunch of muscle and dropped bodyfat that I've gotten way more aggressive and dominant than I used to be.[/quote]

That's interestin bro.. not bin at it long yet but seem to be doin well in sum ways an not othas - on the mental side I seem to have got the motivation and jock tipe interests now, but still lackin the confidence, aggression and dominance that wud idealy like to have..

Now ive bin putting that down to my generally 'subby' nature like.. finkin thers a clash between my 'sub side' and wonting to be more assertive outwudly.

But on the physical side ive bin most working on improving my level of fitness by hittin the pool more than the gym, rather than trying to bulk up.
So do ya fink that's why then maybe? To get the confidence and aggression/assertiveness am wonting/lackin i need muscle an shud be finkin bout bulkin up more?
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » July 22nd, 2013, 11:40 am

rubbapig wrote:But on the physical side ive bin most working on improving my level of fitness by hittin the pool more than the gym, rather than trying to bulk up.
So do ya fink that's why then maybe? To get the confidence and aggression/assertiveness am wonting/lackin i need muscle an shud be finkin bout bulkin up more?

You got it, dude. Building your upper body muscle absolutely will start cranking up your testosterone, too. (Science has studied this a lot.)
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » July 22nd, 2013, 11:40 am

@ slyfox..

fuk... opps.. sorry, skrewed up on da quote but agen. But that last post was aimed as a reply to ya earlia post slyfox
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rubbapig » July 22nd, 2013, 11:48 am

rigsby wrote:
rubbapig wrote:But on the physical side ive bin most working on improving my level of fitness by hittin the pool more than the gym, rather than trying to bulk up.

You got it, dude. Building your upper body muscle absolutely will start cranking up your testosterone, too. (Science has studied this a lot.)

Cheers dude..

Kewl.. didunt kno that :oops:
Tbh am a bit on da weedy side so bin tryin to get meself fitter furst and only doin the gym itself wen its quiet. Gonna have to review that plan then lol
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » July 22nd, 2013, 12:59 pm

Joe, the redneck transformation thing is hot...there's something I like about the laidback, sittin' on a porch on a hot day, the drawl of speech, the man's man attitude. I think rednecks, if they aren't already doing hard physical work on the job, can work out and lift heavy, too, so they share that with the jocks at least.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 22nd, 2013, 1:02 pm

Rubbapig brings up a good point about being dominant vs submissive....because on the rugby teams I';ve played on, there've definitely been the dominant alpha types, but there are also the follower types too, and usually there are a lot more followers than alphas.

Do you have to be alpha to be a jock? 'Cause I see myself as bein more of a happy go-lucky, does-what-he's-told kind of muscle jock. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 22nd, 2013, 3:58 pm

rigsby wrote:

Train your lower body too! Your leg muscles are just as important as your torso and arms! You will see a substantial increase in testosterone if you train your WHOLE BODY. Additionally, training your lower body will increase your core strength and will help you in pretty much everything else.

Not only that, but having a big sexy muscular body will help your self-image and increase your confidence. Having a positive self-image helps a LOT in being assertive.
Last edited by slyfox on July 22nd, 2013, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 22nd, 2013, 4:05 pm

rugbyjockca wrote:Rubbapig brings up a good point about being dominant vs submissive....because on the rugby teams I';ve played on, there've definitely been the dominant alpha types, but there are also the follower types too, and usually there are a lot more followers than alphas.

Do you have to be alpha to be a jock? 'Cause I see myself as bein more of a happy go-lucky, does-what-he's-told kind of muscle jock. :)

I used to be a really submissive person. I wanted to be taken advantage of. Hell, there was a period where I even considered feminization (that would have been a very bad idea lol). But since I started becoming a jock, I really like being in control, whether as a top or a bottom (which in particular I find being a dominant, aggressive bottom to be amazingly hot :D ).

I don't think it's a requirement for jocks to be either way though. Jocks come in all colors!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BillionSix » July 22nd, 2013, 8:24 pm

I posted an idea on the Voting page called Masculine Energy, which is something I'd like to see. You have a lot of energy, urging you to work out or fuck. It doesn't necessarily directly alter your personality or interests, but it does urge you in a certain direction.
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
BillionSix
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » July 22nd, 2013, 9:05 pm

slyfox wrote:Train your lower body too! Your leg muscles are just as important as your torso and arms! You will see a substantial increase in testosterone if you train your WHOLE BODY. Additionally, training your lower body will increase your core strength and will help you in pretty much everything else.

Absolutely, bro!

I was just talking about what I've read so far in the medical journals about testosterone studies. Haven't seen anything about the lower body specifically. Of course, I've just started educating myself about the he-hormone.

It's practically a fucking miracle what this simple little chemical is doing to me, inside and out. (And what it's doing to you, too, it sounds like.)
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 22nd, 2013, 9:54 pm

rigsby wrote:
Absolutely, bro!

I was just talking about what I've read so far in the medical journals about testosterone studies. Haven't seen anything about the lower body specifically. Of course, I've just started educating myself about the he-hormone.

It's practically a fucking miracle what this simple little chemical is doing to me, inside and out. (And what it's doing to you, too, it sounds like.)

Dude, pretty much if you're gonna build muscle anywhere on your body you're totally gonna increase testosterone. It's just like, a natural reaction man.

Testosterone rocks, dude! I love what it's doing to me :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization