this forum has gotten things movin' huh?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

this forum has gotten things movin' huh?

Postby joecomp2000 » July 19th, 2013, 6:29 pm

this forum was created just a few months ago .. and in my humble opinion has really gotten things moving in the jock, body building , weight lifting etc files... to be honest I as making files and a few others ..For the longest time the files were few and far between. I think for a year I was the only files being created this type of files...
I choose to make these files and post here because of volume of visitors, IE the more testers the more feedback, but still the feedback was limited .. I was glad to get any ..

the forum is created and boom . we have Major Pixels Muscle imp files, several masculation files, A respectable amount of work put into "bodybuilding deluxe" file along with a few others, and I might have missed a few.

personally I think this is great... I am thinking of updating the Robot body builder file , If I can just get some time to work on it ...

anyhow keep up the great work ,,and I applaud your efforts
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Stuff's happening behind the scenes, I think too. I don't know if it's -just- because of this forum, but this forum is definitely a part of it. The last few months I've been chatting with more would-be jocks, and seeing more interesting stuff come out of it. There are some GREAT blogs on tumblr (goodboymikey.tumblr.com, jocknotised.tumblr.com, and sirjocktrainer.tumblr.com all come to mind) with some hot hypno-muscle content, too.

I'm hopeful that we're seeing a new golden age for jocks and hypnosis...I hope it lasts! :)

And thanks for bringing it up, joecomp...you expressed something I've been feeling for a little while already. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 19th, 2013, 6:49 pm

What I like about jock transformation is that it doesn't have to be limited to fantasy. You can use the fantasy to motivate yourself to work out, eat better, and turn your transformation into a reality.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » July 19th, 2013, 6:55 pm

I agree...I'm much better health now than I was a few years ago. And I'm happier, too (despite some evidence to the contrary).
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » July 19th, 2013, 11:36 pm

rigsby wrote:What I like about jock transformation is that it doesn't have to be limited to fantasy. You can use the fantasy to motivate yourself to work out, eat better, and turn your transformation into a reality.

Seriously, my jock transformation is the best thing that's happened to me in recent years. I'm healthier, happier, and feeling sexier than ever before! :D
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greatsmilesd » July 23rd, 2013, 3:55 pm

And you are never to old or out-of-shape to decide that it is time for a change and DO IT!

Thanks to all that post in this topic.
Chris.
greatsmilesd

Postby CalMark » April 4th, 2014, 4:24 pm

rigsby wrote:What I like about jock transformation is that it doesn't have to be limited to fantasy. You can use the fantasy to motivate yourself to work out, eat better, and turn your transformation into a reality.

Absolutely agree with this. i was already moving in this direction anyway. i'm not really into being hypnotized, but i'm using it for motivation. it's also giving me "permission" to become who think i really am.
CalMark

Postby ThickRick » April 7th, 2014, 2:20 am

greatsmilesd wrote:And you are never to old or out-of-shape to decide that it is time for a change and DO IT!

Thanks to all that post in this topic.
Chris.

I had stopped working out for, uh, let's just say decades. When I started taking testosterone injections in Nov. 2013, I had an epiphany. I shaved my head and joined the gym. I've always had a hard core muscle desire, so I found the site freakmuscle.com to be really attractive. That's where I found Coach Josh (Musclemesmerizer.com). I bought a bunch of his files. The guy is really good at what he does. I got so excited at what I listened to, I found WarpMyMind this evening and found a bunch of hot erotic jock conversion files. Now, I'm high on bodybuilding and sex. This is the hottest experience I've ever had. Damn, if this had happened when I was 25...but no matter. I'm getting stronger week by week, working out six days a week and getting hornier by the day, too.

Pump on, men!
ThickRick

Return to Jocks and Masculinization