Surfer Guy Personality

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Surfer Guy Personality

Postby danny1988 » July 20th, 2013, 6:46 pm

Heya Guys,

Ok im thinking of writing a script myself to bring out a surfer personality and make that part of me more dominant.

Dont exactly know where to start but I know a bit about hypnotic suggestions and hopefully I know enough to make a good one. I think the trick is to guide your subconcious into that way of thinking and not use forceful words.

Now this wouldnt be your typical surfer personality, you wont say dude all the time unless you think thats what surfers say it will be what your subconcious makes of it ^^ there also wont be any dumbing down but it would hopefully help thoes of you who want to chill and just be mellow all the time :)

I am most of the time, but making that part of me more dominant sounds nice hehe.

So key points for this file would be.

Love of surfing
Love of skating
Love of beaches and the whole surf scene
Just chill and be mellow, totally relaxed with life
Just go with the flow of life

Just had a good idea for a suggestion along the lines of

'let the ocean wash away your troubles, your worries, your stress and feel them replaced by new thoughts, better thoughts. You love surfing dont you? just totally at peace ripping some awesome swell not a care in the world. Yes these thoughts are better arnt they, more realxed, more happy, no stress. Let these thoughts wash over you, flow into you and through you. Embrace the surfer you know you really are inside, let that part of you take over.'

hmmm I wrote more than I was expecting lol, I got carried away but it would be something like that :)

Anyone interested in me writing this?
Also anyone know who could record this or would text to speach be good?
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rigsby » July 20th, 2013, 8:38 pm

A background audio track of gentle ocean waves would make it pretty awesome. (Dude.)
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 21st, 2013, 10:06 am

rigsby wrote:A background audio track of gentle ocean waves would make it pretty awesome. (Dude.)

Thanks for the idea :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » July 21st, 2013, 10:44 am

I'll help you trance if you think it will work
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 21st, 2013, 12:04 pm

Yes, please :) I would listen to a file like this all the time just to relax!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 21st, 2013, 12:57 pm

This is what I have so far.
Can I get some feedback please :)
Im curious if this actually sounds good or is what a script is like lol

You find yourself alone on a beach, you can feel the sand move beneath your feet as you walk.
You can hear the sound of the ocean and the waves crashing against the shore.
This is a nice calm and relaxing place to be isn’t it. Nothing to worry about, all your worries are far away.
The more you are here the more you find yourself focusing on the sound of the ocean.
That lovely calm and relaxing sound as each new wave forms and crashes against the shore.
This sound will help you relax, it will help you chill and be mellower. All you need to do is focus on the sound of the ocean.
Let the ocean wash away your troubles, your worries, and your stress.
Feel them replaced by new thoughts, better thoughts.
You can see these thoughts coming into focus more and more as you let the sound of the ocean wash your troubles away.
These are new thoughts, mellow thoughts, these are the thoughts of the surfer in you.
He wants to help you, he wants to show you how to chill, be mellow and not stress all the time.
You want him to help you don’t you? Show you a new way of thinking, his way of thinking.
Focus on the sound of the ocean and he will help you.
We can chill mate, we don’t need to stress all the time. We don’t need to think if we don’t want to, we can just switch off and not think.
Imagine it, not getting angry, not getting stressed, not getting worried. Just let our self go with the flow.
All you need to do is embrace me, I am you and I can help you. Just let all your old worries and troubles go and give into me and be me.
Surfing is so awesome mate, just totally at peace ripping some gnarly swell not a care in the world.
Enjoying the beauty of the ocean, the sick waves and you can tune the rest of the world out and focus on the surf.
We don’t need to think all the time, we can just switch off and cruise along. You want to just chill and be mellow don’t you? Not worrying about life and troubles.

Thanks
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 22nd, 2013, 10:45 am

danny1988 wrote:This is what I have so far.

Sounds good so far! The visualization of the beach and the waves is good; it should really help the listener focus and empty their mind. I'd like to see some more specifics about the surfer attitude.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 22nd, 2013, 11:32 am

Very good start, Danny. :)

One thing I recommend adding is a few physical transformations. Surfers have swimmers' bodies because they have to spend so much time swimming out to the wave. They also have fairly long hair. Don't go overboard with this, because a little goes a long way. Remember to keep enforcing the attitude that "waves come and waves go." (It's a well-known surfing motto.)

Also, keep in mind that what's here so far is only the main body of a script. To begin, you'll need an induction, then a deepener, followed by the main body, and a wakeup sequence at the end.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » July 22nd, 2013, 12:04 pm

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Yeh im doing the body first and then the induction and awakener.
Hope to have some more done this week bit busy with work atm ^^
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby curiousguy92 » July 22nd, 2013, 1:14 pm

While the surfer dude mindset isn't what I'm looking for personally (probably has a a little bit to do with the lack of anywhere to surf within 1,000 miles), I like the idea of using ocean imagery to go along with it. Like rigsby said, it definitely compliments the transformation you're looking for. One thing you might consider is extending the ocean theme into the deepener as well, maybe by comparing a deeper and deeper trance to going out into deeper and deeper waters. Just something to think about. :)
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » July 22nd, 2013, 4:46 pm

Thanks

It isn't a terrible script or idea, Danny. Do you have someone to clean up and record it for you? I might be looking for a project, if you like any of my other files.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » July 22nd, 2013, 5:02 pm

Thanks for all the support guys :), ill try and get a bit more done this week when I have some free time.
Yeh may not be the best file if you dont live near a beach xD I dont really but I still go surfing but I am a bit closer than 1000 miles ^^

Jekket wrote:

Thanks

It isn't a terrible script or idea, Danny. Do you have someone to clean up and record it for you? I might be looking for a project, if you like any of my other files.

No I dont I was going to write the script then sort out audio for it. I was going to use text to speech but if your looking for a project that would be awesome. Ill have a check out of your files in the meantime.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization