subliminal jock files

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

subliminal jock files

Postby psiboi1977 » July 25th, 2013, 10:25 pm

Hi all...been listening to some of the more jockish subliminal files (EMG's Cursed to be Muscular, Luggy's Jock Conversion, Dragon's Jock Trance, etc). I've been doing this while I work out, and I'm wondering if any others are as well, and finding the same thing.

I find that after listening several times while working out, I'm bored by the music that's layered on top of it. I find myself trying to listen deeper, trying to hear the words being said...something that subliminal files aren't supposed to be able to have detected, I thought.

So, the question that I'm putting out here is...are there any other subliminal jock files that have a different set of foreground music out there...? I wouldn't mind even if they had the same subliminals, but just a different foreground music.
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » July 26th, 2013, 11:42 am

When I hear music like that being played at a gym, club, or wherever, I just tend to push it into the background. It's easier (for me, anyway) than rating its quality in my mind.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

hmmm

Postby joecomp2000 » July 26th, 2013, 8:26 pm

I wonder of anyone ever considered doing it as standard practice at some of these chains... subliminal conditioning..? Reminds me of the White from Global Gym making comments to the gym members on the jumbo tron... in Dodge ball
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » July 27th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Well the brain is weird. If you could hear the words clearly, you would focus on those more than working out which might accidentally kill your motivation and workout flow. However if the words told you exactly what to do and how to feel it might work... Sadly you can't do a file like that since everyone is different and even the same person might not be able to push the reps out at the set amount of time given in the file.

But I do know what you mean. Hearing the same music over and over is annoying and boring after some time. I think the idea is to connect all those thoughts and suggestions said in the file with the music itself too, so it's kind of like double the conditioning. It might work... Just not for me.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » July 28th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Thanks everyone...WatDo has the idea. The music does get boring, and unfortunately some of the "subliminal tracks" are actually being heard consciously. I'd much rather have one that has a good music track and I can barely hear that there is a voice track underneath. I suppose I could attempt to resample this, but I couldn't even begin to tell you how I would go about doing that, being a neophyte to the audio editing thing...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization