Fun and weird muscle growth hypnosis

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Fun and weird muscle growth hypnosis

Postby WatDo » July 28th, 2013, 6:23 pm

So I got some paypal credit due to an issue that was poorly resolved, but it was only a measly 8 dollars. So I was bored and roamed around google for a minute or two before coming across this file: [url]http://hypnobeast.com/hypnosis-mp3-store/hypnosishealth-fitness/primitive-spiritual-muscle-growth-hypnosis/[/url]

I figured it was 4.99 and I bought the forest thing. I must say, it was actually a very effective file fantasy wise. It's mostly fantasy and uses fantasy to motivate you. Although it definitely got the sex drive going somehow. It was a very fun 25 minutes, relaxing, well done, worth the 4.99 bucks. I will use this every day for the relaxation part as well as the muscle growing part. Files that work on conditioning are great and I actually prefer them over fantasy. But it all seems to tie together and have a multiplicative effect when at least one really decent fantasy type file is used too.

If you want, I can send you the file through yahoo. Just give me your email address and I'll send it to you. I only have the forest one, so if you hate background noises and beats, you might not enjoy this file to the fullest.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » July 28th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Very interesting... I'll PM you my email and report back.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » July 28th, 2013, 7:29 pm

I'm interested in it too! I'll be sending my email as well also!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization