Sports!

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sports!

Postby slyfox » August 8th, 2013, 6:22 pm

To me, a major part of being a jock is having an intense love of sports. I'd even go so far as to say its what defines a guy as a jock rather than just a musclehead.

So tell me dudes, what's your favorite sports? What do you like about the game? Looking forward to anything?

My favorite sport is football (the American kind). I'm totally stoked right now, bros, because tonight is the first night of the preseason! Watching football puts me right into jock mode, no joke!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » August 8th, 2013, 9:54 pm

Dude!

That's been the hardest part of my transformation so far. I'm not crazy into sports yet but I've found myself more curious about it. Earlier today, I surprised myself watching TSN and looking at their TV app. Right now, it seems like I'm more into playing them than watching them, though.

I'm deep into Canadian football, the season started earlier this summer and our team sucks hard this year, it's embarrassing.

I'm also trying to get into hockey (I'm Canadian, duh!). I really like the sport but I feel like peoples put too much importance on the performances of our own team. We usually get at least one radical "manifestation" per year if our team loses and a mandatory one if they get eliminated during the playoffs. They make so much damages that radio hosts started to call them the "talifans"... get it?
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 8th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Dude, hockey fans are as bad about rioting as soccer fans XD You guys need to chill the fuck out haha
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » August 8th, 2013, 11:07 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/montreal-canadiens-riot-h_n_574637.html#s90342

This! I was working downtown near the Bell Center then and they wouldn't let us go to work the next day.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 9th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Ice hockey, followed by American football. I don't have much interest in golf or basketball, but anything else I'll watch.

I used to play in an amateur hockey league (and I'm not even Canadian!) I wasn't at all good, but I at least enjoyed myself. Like some of you, I've always had more interest in playing a sport than in watching it. But when I watch, I like to study what the players are doing to help me get more involved whenever I actually play something.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby greatsmilesd » August 9th, 2013, 1:33 pm

I was on the gymnastics and fencing teams in high school and college. Now I watch swimming and diving, gymnastics and wrestling.
greatsmilesd

Postby rubbapig » August 13th, 2013, 5:35 am

Dudes..

Bein British guess we have like a few different sports ova here... bin getting well into da cricket that's playin atm.. an bin injoyin der cycling an tennis resently to - guess a Scot winning da tennis for da furst time in 900 yers helps to.
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 13th, 2013, 9:26 pm

rubbapig wrote:Dudes..

Bein British guess we have like a few different sports ova here... bin getting well into da cricket that's playin atm.. an bin injoyin der cycling an tennis resently to - guess a Scot winning da tennis for da furst time in 900 yers helps to.

Yeah! Go Murray! I was amazed when Federer got knocked out at Wimbledon. Lots of the top competitors were knocked out early. Even my favorite, Tsonga, had to pull out!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nick2 » August 14th, 2013, 12:26 pm

Wrestling was my favorite sport in hs. I really love college football and pro. Both are getting ready to ramp up.
Nick2

Return to Jocks and Masculinization