Flower pollen extract

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Flower pollen extract

Postby rigsby » August 17th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Can anyone report on his success (or failure) with this type of supplement?

For those who haven't heard, many pollens have high levels of a plant hormone called sterol, which is the closest thing in nature to actual testosterone.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 17th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Not a fan of PED's. Natural or otherwise. Screwing with what mother nature gave you is a bad thing. Have a couple friends who've "cycled" their way to huge health problems. Both now have basically untreatable erectile disfunction and liver and kidney problem. Yes they're huge but what's the point if you're sick?

There is zero research out there about the long term effects of this stuff. Many plants are poisonous to humans and no one knows the long term effects. Natural doesn't always mean good. Aren't learning decent nutrition and the rewards of working out enough on their own?
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 17th, 2013, 8:48 pm

steroids and ped can cause drops in natural test production.. leading to E.D. However it is not uncommon to happen naturally as a person ages.. I have naturally low T ( testosterone ) and I didn't ever take roids, testicular trauma or opiates ( why opiates cause low T is beyond me ) and those are the top 3 reasons

Plant sterols are just as dangerous as any Orals , tricking the body into to the effects of higher testosterone... however my warning is it causes the spike.. the body reacts and you do not have a post cycle therapy to bring your natural system back..

you can argue that steroids are better only cause we know more of what problems they cause then the plant sterols..

While on the subject ...Low T is more dangerous than you think .. a study compared a 5 year study divided men into 3 categories , all normal level T but since normal T varies from 350 to 1100 there was a bottom 1/3, middle and top 1/3. there is 5 times the mortality rate of bottom third compared to top third.. the problems associated with low T include depression , memory problems ,obesity , diabetes , and heart problems... etc

If your friends has ED .they may have low T
I am not pushing this, but I do feel better . it is not a huge dose , just enough to put me back in balance
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Flower pollen extract

Postby slyfox » August 20th, 2013, 10:50 pm

rigsby wrote:Can anyone report on his success (or failure) with this type of supplement?

For those who haven't heard, many pollens have high levels of a plant hormone called sterol, which is the closest thing in nature to actual testosterone.

Doubtful that it does anything towards increasing testosterone. Sterols are a class of steroids; plant sterols are more closely related to cholesterol in animals and humans than to the hormone testosterone.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization