What is your hypno routine

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What is your hypno routine

Postby JD7790 » August 20th, 2013, 7:18 pm

So, I suppose that most jocks on this site has some kind of hypno routine. What's yours? What kind of files (jock or not) is the community listening to?

I've been listening daily to a couple of files, mostly MusclePig and TrainGayJock and I'm also testing a file that I made myself that is supposed to help me getting into hockey more seriously. I'm also working on a temporary dumb file but it's far from being finished.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 21st, 2013, 12:17 pm

For my jock training, I use my own AbsoluteJock file, and I also very much enjoy Luggy's Jock Reprogramming. Reason being, I'm a fan of the Ericksonian approach, and besides, the file duration is fairly short. If you plan to upload your hockey file, I would love to hear it.

Of course, I don't listen to CFG for any training benefit. I started reading the claims on the success thread about how if you listen to the file every day for a month, you will definitely become gay, and I thought "Challenge accepted!" I was sure that the file couldn't possibly do what was being claimed. Well, you can't win them all. :lol:
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » August 21st, 2013, 1:30 pm

I was doin the TTJ 1 & 2 quite heavily for a few munfs.. Decided to take a break from those and try sumit else. Tried a cuple but not settled on anyfing as yet. So am interested to see wot otha pepole find works for them. Tho DO like Luggys jock takeova quite a lot.

Rigsby.. I've bin following ya posts on the CFG thred wiv sum interest dude. Bin reading the CFS thred an wonderin bout giving it a go, as like u kant quite believe it wud work. Howeva, have now bin talked out of it by a mate on here, who's convinced me to do the cursed forced bi fial insted. Hence my interest in your posts - seems I'm about to do the reverse to wot u've just dun/doin.
Started last nite.. Never fancied pussy before and just kant imagine doin so.. we shall see..
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 21st, 2013, 4:26 pm

I went through the phase of being sure it wouldn't work, too. The first time I heard CFG it seemed ridiculous. You go ahead and listen to it every day, and it seems that your suspicions are confirmed when the file doesn't do much of anything for/to you. Then at some point, it all seems to hit you at once, and you see other guys as you never have before.

So rubbapig, if cursed forced bi works in a similar way, be prepared for a wild ride.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » August 24th, 2013, 3:56 am

I find CFG and CFS very interesting. I'm already gay but I found myself curious about trying Forced Bi but I don't know if I should try. I'm already listening to a couple of different files and I don't want to have a 3 hours playlist to listen every day. Also, when I look at Ryan's posts in the CFG thread, I'm not sure that I want to try it. The guy's been freaking out for more than a year and I'm sure this is the kind of reaction that I would have if I started listening. I feel like if I ever try it, it would be because of social pressure and that is not a good excuse IMO.

I haven't tried Luggy's files yet, I'm afraid that they would work too well on me and I found that most of his files have very vague description. I might try them later if TGJ stops working for me but I don't think I'm ready.

The hockey file is far from being ready. I'm the only tester right now and the file was tailored to my own needs and experience. I don't like to listen to my own voice and I couldn't find anyone to record it for me so I had to use a TTS-to-MP3 converter but the voice sounds more natural than a regular TTS voice. But, if it works, I might modify it to make it more general and upload it here if there's a demand.

rigsby, if you're still interested, PM me and I'll send you a link to a folder containing the body and the script of the file. It's very short but I would love to hear some feedbacks.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » August 24th, 2013, 5:06 pm

JD7790 wrote:I find CFG and CFS very interesting. I'm already gay but I found myself curious about trying Forced Bi but I don't know if I should try. I'm already listening to a couple of different files and I don't want to have a 3 hours playlist to listen every day. Also, when I look at Ryan's posts in the CFG thread, I'm not sure that I want to try it. The guy's been freaking out for more than a year and I'm sure this is the kind of reaction that I would have if I started listening. I feel like if I ever try it, it would be because of social pressure and that is not a good excuse IMO.

I haven't tried Luggy's files yet, I'm afraid that they would work too well on me and I found that most of his files have very vague description. I might try them later if TGJ stops working for me but I don't think I'm ready.

The hockey file is far from being ready. I'm the only tester right now and the file was tailored to my own needs and experience. I don't like to listen to my own voice and I couldn't find anyone to record it for me so I had to use a TTS-to-MP3 converter but the voice sounds more natural than a regular TTS voice. But, if it works, I might modify it to make it more general and upload it here if there's a demand.

rigsby, if you're still interested, PM me and I'll send you a link to a folder containing the body and the script of the file. It's very short but I would love to hear some feedbacks.

Before anyone tries to change orientation with one of these files, they should be aware of the drawbacks to being straight, gay, or bi, and be prepared to live with them. For example, bisexuals still get treated like gays by homophobic straights, and many gay people see them as hypocritical and/or afraid to come out of the closet. And it's much harder to have a long-term relationship when you're bi. But if you don't greatly mind any of that, go for it. But by all means, don't change your orientation because of social pressure.

Many of Luggy's files are extremely wild, but Jock Reprogramming isn't one of those. It contains nothing bizarre and is actually quite gentle on the listener.

And if you'd like any feedback on your hockey material, you can feel free to PM me first. I can't promise exactly when I'll get to it, but I will as soon as time permits.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » August 24th, 2013, 5:31 pm

rigsby wrote:
Before anyone tries to change orientation with one of these files, they should be aware of the drawbacks to being straight, gay, or bi, and be prepared to live with them. For example, bisexuals still get treated like gays by homophobic straights, and many gay people see them as hypocritical and/or afraid to come out of the closet. And it's much harder to have a long-term relationship when you're bi. But if you don't greatly mind any of that, go for it. But by all means, don't change your orientation because of social pressure.

Many of Luggy's files are extremely wild, but Jock Reprogramming isn't one of those. It contains nothing bizarre and is actually quite gentle on the listener.

And if you'd like any feedback on your hockey material, you can feel free to PM me first. I can't promise exactly when I'll get to it, but I will as soon as time permits.

Sound advice, however why is it much harder to have a long term relationship if your bi?
Granted im single, but thats through my own other issues and anxiety.
If you love someone you will stick with them, or at least I would...
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rigsby » August 24th, 2013, 6:56 pm

danny1988 wrote:
rigsby wrote:

Sound advice, however why is it much harder to have a long term relationship if your bi?
Granted im single, but thats through my own other issues and anxiety.
If you love someone you will stick with them, or at least I would...

It's harder because both women and gay men back off from getting too close to a bisexual man.

Women know they can't compete with a man, and gay men know they can't compete with a woman. It pretty much boils down to that.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby danny1988 » August 24th, 2013, 7:01 pm

rigsby wrote:
Women know they can't compete with a man, and gay men know they can't compete with a woman. It pretty much boils down to that.

Hmmm not sure I believe that, everyone is different.
I just dont think its as black and white as that.
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby rigsby » August 24th, 2013, 8:33 pm

danny1988 wrote:
rigsby wrote:

Hmmm not sure I believe that, everyone is different.
I just dont think its as black and white as that.

Well, I'm sure that if you looked long and hard enough, you could find people who don't behave according to this particular pattern of human psychology. But IMO, life is too short to spend that much time looking.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JD7790 » August 25th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Thanks for the tips, I'll try Jock Reprog later tonight.

I'm still unsure for CFB, I don't mind the negative effects you mentioned, it just seems that I can't find a date or someone who's into me. Since then, I can't stop having thoughts like "Maybe it would be easier with a girl" not only easier to find someone but easier on my day to day life too!

What's funny (no, not really funny after all) is that I have all theses thoughts and a couple of seconds later, I reread myself and feels like maybe it's not a good idea after all.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby JD7790 » August 25th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Thanks for the tips, I'll try Jock Reprog later tonight.

I'm still unsure for CFB, I don't mind the negative effects you mentioned, it just seems that I can't find a date or someone who's into me. Since then, I can't stop having thoughts like "Maybe it would be easier with a girl" not only easier to find someone but easier on my day to day life too!

What's funny (no, not really funny after all) is that I have all theses thoughts and a couple of seconds later, I reread myself and feels like maybe it's not a good idea after all.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization