'Tists who work with jocks?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

'Tists who work with jocks?

Postby Sentinel » August 23rd, 2013, 9:19 pm

I just noticed there aren't very many hypnotists posting in here (not that I'm very prolific.) Where are all of us? :p File makers also welcome! It's not something I've ever done, would be interested in some insight.

On a related note: Jocks, what do you look for in a file/tist?
Sentinel

Postby JD7790 » August 24th, 2013, 3:37 am

There isn't as many jock tists than any other kind of tists on WMM. I suppose it's because jockification is kind of a niche "fetish" compared to any other ones available on this site. When I visit the chat or read journals on WMM, all I can find are sissies and furries transformations. Not that there's something wrong about furries or sissies, there's just not a lot of jocks IMO.

Personally, I have very deep trust issues that stop me from having a tist so I listen to files instead. Recently, I started to work on my own files and it's great, it's not as effective as the other files available here and most of them are focused on me but I'm improving and maybe, one day, I'll post one online.

Right now, I'm really into trance training files, transformation files like TGJ and files that help me focus on my objectives like a diet file and a training file. Also, when I feel like I had a great day, I listen to MusclePig. I don't know why but there's something in this file that makes me feel powerful and masculine.

If I needed to find a tist, I would have to meet them in person and talk with them for a couple of hours over a couple of weeks before I can feel safe with them. It's nothing agains the tists themselves, it's just that I got burned too many times in real life to let anyone in my life easily anymore.
JD7790
Regular
Regular

Postby Iowacollegeguy » August 24th, 2013, 10:51 pm

I've create a couple files on here, with the intent of creating more jock-specific themes (the first couple were attempts at laying groundwork).
But I also put guys under via skype if anyone on here is interested :D
PM me if anyone is interested
-B
Iowacollegeguy

Postby rigsby » August 25th, 2013, 1:01 pm

Sports hypnosis aimed at professional athletes seems to be an active (and potentially lucrative) field for tists. You can find quite a few of them just by googling "sports hypnosis."
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » August 25th, 2013, 2:35 pm

I offer it for anyone willing to give me a chance. outkast1728@gmail or sk8rboi1728 at skype.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 26th, 2013, 11:16 am

I've tried to work with a couple of 'tists but in all cases ended badly. Either the 'tist didn't know enough about working out and made bad suggestions or they immediately tried to impose their own stuff even though I told them it wasn't my thing. Example: One 'tist basically ignored my desire for exercise motivation in lieu of his foot fetish even though I told him feet don't turn me on and in fact the idea pretty much turns me off. Then he got pissy with me for ending the sessions even though I told him exactly why.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » August 26th, 2013, 12:51 pm

You could try http://www.hypnotising.org/www/groups/orca/forum/HYPNO-JOCKS-0.htm or one of the groups on that website. You might find a few willing to work over Skype. Hopefully you can find someone there who knows what they are doing too.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 26th, 2013, 5:22 pm

WatDo wrote:You could try http://www.hypnotising.org/www/groups/orca/forum/HYPNO-JOCKS-0.htm or one of the groups on that website.

Hate to burst your bubble WatDo but that's actually where I found the foot fetish freak. To each there own, but he ruined it by insisting I participate in something I find gross. Moral is you have to be very careful when finding a 'tist.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Nate80 » August 26th, 2013, 7:26 pm

While I've not done much jock work, I'm open to learning (not as the subject, but if someone can explain the exercise / attitude elements they want) / helping someone where I can.

Motivation isn't too difficult, especially if you're already willing / open to the idea.

The main things from my "victims" will probably be patience (work hours are non standard) and an existing hypno trigger (blank, emailslave etc are fine). I tend to do most of my work by email (more for convenience and time zones).

I tend to set up some level of submissive tendencies, to aid acceptance / authority, but it's easy enough to change "sir" to "coach". But other than that, I try to be respectful of limits, (where known).
Nate80
Regular
Regular

Postby WME3 » August 26th, 2013, 10:59 pm

I have used hypnosis as an aid only in reaffirming motivation, and stress tolerance.

Not as a fetish per se':
Which come to thing of it Jock doesn't seem so much a fetish as it is a lifestyle. Much like feminization.

Anyways, due to the lethargic nature of trance, I avoid using it anytime near a workout. The time before should be used to warmup, during would just be counter productive, unless you used a trigger, and after the cool down process.

I've dabbled in it enough.
WME3
Regular
Regular

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 13th, 2013, 11:25 am

I've just recently gotten back into the hypnosis game, and I'm taking on clients that need motivational help with working out and several jock-related if not full jock transformations.

The hard part is trying to combine the roles of hypnotist and physical trainer, which is why I'm trying to avoid specific exercise advice.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » September 14th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Jekket wrote:
The hard part is trying to combine the roles of hypnotist and physical trainer, which is why I'm trying to avoid specific exercise advice.

I agree ... how do you move a person forward , without knowing where they are ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » September 15th, 2013, 3:43 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:
Jekket wrote:

I agree ... how do you move a person forward , without knowing where they are ...

You just have to motivate them and shift their interests into researching good routines or getting a trainer.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » September 16th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Jekket wrote:
You just have to motivate them and shift their interests into researching good routines or getting a trainer.

yeah that is easy to say .... but you basically need some reference point to know what to demand ...

Say a person is just starting lifting ... you can not start talking 5 times a week that is just over training at first ..but may be fine after a year or so..

so you can not say something crazy like 5% more cause that really work on hypnosis .. you can say double or half...but something realistic like 3 or 5 is too much math for the trancer to handle...

asking for someone to do research really doesn't work either .. cause it is not a simple instruction ... and where does a person start there ..

I am not really sure that a generic file can be created ..

I was in another discussion, and suggested giving up one thing that is bad for you , and pick up one thing that is good..and the reward was control..
but that doesn't sound completely right either
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 17th, 2013, 7:56 am

I think in terms of motivation generality is ok. Especially if it's for someone having difficulty just getting moving. I do agree though that for more intense programming it takes someone who understands what's going on.

I think it would be possible to direct a subject to have particular interest in certain specific research. It's also possible to compel a subject to want to obtain more info on a given subject.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Re: 'Tists who work with jocks?

Postby AlphaShepherd » June 17th, 2016, 1:18 pm

Getting the jock in the right mindset is the most important part. Absent being able to literally be with and train in person someone through their routines, there is no safe way to coach somebody from a distance through exact routines and reps. As a hypnotist its possible to guide a subject towards particular goals, and more specifically in this case to special fitness routines.

I could craft a file that emphasizes strength training and powerlifting, for example, that would be successful. Unless I instructed you in the file to flip tractor tires X amount of times or something equally narrow and specific. A more broadly applicable 'Powerlifter Jock' file would be better.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » June 23rd, 2016, 8:02 am

FYI, tire flipping is more of a Strongman thing, as opposed to Powerlifting, which is a sport where people compete by lifting one rep of squat, bench, and deadlifts.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AlphaShepherd » June 24th, 2016, 11:43 am

Thanks for the clarification into professional organized powerlifting.

If I get hankering to get into the specifics of such a file or program for a client I'll make sure to get all ducks in a row for that.

Of course, this sort of illustrates the weakness of depending on general files - if you have very specific needs/desires you need some personal attention.
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » October 19th, 2017, 6:47 pm

I TURN DUDES INTO PERFECT JOCKS, ADD ME, SK8RBOI1728 ON SKYPE
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » February 15th, 2018, 9:15 am

Back in 2013, Sentinal started this thread by asking:
sentinal wrote:I just noticed there aren't very many hypnotists posting in here (not that I'm very prolific.) Where are all of us? :p File makers also welcome! It's not something I've ever done, would be interested in some insight...

And AlphaShepherd added something important to the discussion:
AlphaShepherd wrote:The hard part is trying to combine the roles of hypnotist and physical trainer, which is why I'm trying to avoid specific exercise advice.

So did rigsby:
rigsby wrote:Sports hypnosis aimed at professional athletes seems to be an active (and potentially lucrative) field for tists...

There are a few of us hypnotists who are also certified as a health/fitness professional.

Within this small, specialized group of hypnotists, there are even fewer who love the work so much that they're willing to hypnotize without being paid. Or who enjoy entwining a client's sexual kinks with their JOCK trance work.

• A hypnotist at that level can be selective about who he chooses to work with, can't he?

• He'll be the type who can offer proof (free) that he has the necessary skill; both in the gym and as a hypnotist.

And when one considers those two factors, it's unsurprising why there aren't very many hypnotists posting in here, isn't it?

And it really IS a waste of time when a 'tist doesn' t know enough about working out, or makes bad suggestions, or immediately tries to impose his own stuff, isn't it?

The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization