Regress to Teen Jock Boy

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Regress to Teen Jock Boy

Postby psiboi1977 » September 2nd, 2013, 3:20 pm

Interesting file by Luggy, from the description...anyone use it yet? I'm curious about it...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Regress to Teen Jock Boy

Postby WatDo » September 2nd, 2013, 10:23 pm

psiboi1977 wrote:Interesting file by Luggy, from the description...anyone use it yet? I'm curious about it...

I listened to it because it's from Luggy and I love his voice. Albeit, once, I'd love it if he made one that focuses on turning people into the bodybuilder variety of a jock. Where bodybuilding or anything that requires massive amounts of strength would be your interests instead of normal sports.

So basically it focuses on regressing your mind and body to 17, becoming a buff and ripped teenage football player who wants to work out. It's a good file for that alone. Though it regresses your mind to 17 so you'll think you are 17... Which probably means a higher libido. You also forget about things that weren't around when you were 17, apparently.

The induction was very light in word usage since he just repeated it, but it was oddly extremely effective. That's Luggy's voice for ya.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization