The transformation of shadowguy

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

The transformation of shadowguy

Postby outkast1728 » September 23rd, 2013, 3:49 pm

He is a really nice guy, was looking for a change, he'd gotten bored of his life the way it was and came to me of his own free will asking to be made into a jock. I started talking with him, asked him why he wanted to be a jock and he basically told me that he's the kind of guy who studies classical music, plays dungeons and dragons and had a rather shrimpy body. He was tired of being picked on and wanted to turn his life around and I offered to help him on the condition he doesnt turn around and start doing to others what others were doing to him and become a bully. He said okay and after a couple trances I could tell he was getting into it, he's started dressing different and he's now eating full balanced meals instead of eating out every night at the local burger joint. He's eating fruit, pasta, salads, and taking protein shakes after his bigger workouts. In just a week he went from shy and nerdy to confident and proud. I wouldnt say he's a full on jock yet but he's getting there nicely. He would be really happy to get some advice and words of wisdom from other jocks on how he can improve.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » September 23rd, 2013, 5:36 pm

Hey bros/dudes its shadowguy just saying yeah I'd really like some advice it'll help me out a lot
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization