My jock transformation (updated weekly)

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

My jock transformation (updated weekly)

Postby shadowguy » September 26th, 2013, 4:26 pm

So I've decided to start a post updating my transformation,

Well a little over a week ago I decided to become a jock, I'm rather skinny, but now I've started getting a little muscle mostly on my arms because my favorite workout is pushups, my coach and master are both really supportive of me through this and I'd like to thank you both for your help,

My personality has changed most of all but for the sake of being legible I'm doing my best to write like a proper person, even though I don't really like writing this way anymore, too many letters for my head to understand,

My appetite has also changed, I'm barely eating anymore, but thats a combination of things, and what I do eat is mainly protein and fruit with a few vegetables here and there, haven't eaten a desert in this whole time because I know I shouldn't,

Anyway my daily workout is:
100 pushups, and curls (50 per arm), 10 pullups, and 20 stair runs, along with some stretches and jogging,

If anyone has any ideas to help I'd like to hear them, whether its about my diet or my workout I'll read them all and take them into concideration, and I'm gonna update weekly I don't know what day yet though, I hope to hear some advice from my fellow bros/jocks, bye
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowguy » October 5th, 2013, 7:32 am

Week 2 or 3 I don't remember

Nothing has really changed much I don't think, except my drive to become a jock has increased greatly, I'm really enjoying my new jock life style despite what I originaly thought of jocks, it's actually really nice not caring about what others think and just working out all the time, I'm getting skinner honestly loosing what little weight I had, I think that means I'm about to start getting more muscle, but I dunno, umm is it natural to loose lots of weight before gaining muscle?

My appetite is still small I'm eating less than before by far combined with a high metabolism and you get a really skinny guy, I'm think maybe I should try eating more but once again I don't know if I should or not. Still just protein and fruits and vegetables, though not much of the vegetables still cause I hate them

My workout has changed some I've added sit-ups to the list yesterday I don't know how many to do, if you all have any recommendations for it I'd like to hear ideas

I think I'm gonna start to fully let go and just give in to becoming a jock soon, big thanks to my Coach, master, and anyone else giving me encouragement for this, see you all next week, hope to get some advice about what to do about that question, bye
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » October 5th, 2013, 1:12 pm

The bad news is that guys who have a naturally skinny build have a harder time building muscle.

The good news is that there are ways to add "bulking" into your diet (for example, with protein shakes) to accelerate muscle growth. Ask your master to help you with that.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shadowguy » October 5th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Thanks I will
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby shadowguy » October 13th, 2013, 12:47 pm

big bro finly got rid all my branes an now dont ned tink bout anthing but bein jok an obey big bro. it much betr this way jus let him tink 4 me an workin out al day i lik bein a big stron jok it much betr tahn befr.

hes help fix my diet an im gainin muscle finly bros its so mazin an it mak me happy an him happy an that all taht matrs.

i giv rigsbys files a listen an it help out so a big thanks to u bro u ar awesome

my workout stil the same but id lik a new one from a jok bro on here plese.

big thnks to evrybody 4 ur help se u al next wek an i hope to hear som ideas 4 a new workout. bye bros
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Bodyhater » October 15th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Dude, that sounds absolutely awesome! I just wish I was in a position that I could go completely under, kick my brain away, and do nothing but work out. Being a dumb, rich, ripped jock would be amazing.
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » October 15th, 2013, 9:19 pm

it dont mean you cant be bro, you just cant be it all the time bro... i can help ya if ya let me...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » October 15th, 2013, 10:11 pm

it totly mazing bro it so esy to wit choce word big bro take al tought way an i can jus chillax and be a totl bro its easr tahn tinkn al time an it all tanks 2 big bro if wernt 4 him i not be able jus jok out u shuld chat wit him sumtime bro he awesum
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby danny1988 » October 16th, 2013, 8:19 am

Initially I found the idea a bit scary, mainly as I need my smarts for work and such.
But that being said I agree with outkast and shadowguy ^^ the idea of just letting go not thinking and just being dumb does sound fun if it's temporary hehe. My master calmed me about it a bit, I'm starting again with hypnosis and going slow and enjoying the feelings atm but it's something I would like to explore in the future I think among other things but only with my master ^^

Also having found this site I exchanged a lot from who I was anyway I'm no longer repressed or think all the time. I do sometimes but a friend I met showed me a new way of thinking or not thinking and honestly just chilling and letting my none thinking side or my surfer side out is fun xD
I do it a lot at work and just zone out its nice :)
danny1988
Guru
Guru

Postby shadowguy » October 25th, 2013, 2:23 pm

hey sory bout not makin new post i had persnal stuf an wanted to spend tim wit sum real important people

as far as mind stuf big bro is teachin me wut to tink bout an wut not tink bout an tahts helpin lots i had to re lern tings taht he said were importnt an i duno y i net to tink bout anytin but i gues i do sumtims

my apetite is getin betr aparently i was havin depresion an it led to anarexia but i tryin to do betr becse everybody got woried an so i try my best to be good an hapy

my workout stil culd use sum chang but im hapy wit it

tanks 4 teh suport have a gud wek
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization