Bodybuilder Supreme

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Bodybuilder Supreme

Postby KIY » October 10th, 2013, 4:51 am

Anyone using Bodybuilder Supreme? I've been listening to it for a little while now, and the arousal part seems to be working, but it is too soon to know about the rest.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rubbapig » October 12th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Did give it a go a cuple of weeks bak.. but is a much longa fial than am used to an only got bout 3/4 thru.
Have bin doin his 'absoluejock' fial for a few weeks an so into lissunin to his voice now that kant imagin wont give it a anotha try soon.
rubbapig
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » October 12th, 2013, 8:00 pm

The file starts hitting harder and harder after a few listens. For me, I listen to it after eating breakfast if I don't have work. But mostly I always listen to it after my post-workout meal. Laying down helps make the blood flow evenly so it serves a dual purpose.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » October 13th, 2013, 7:27 am

Somehow the file seems to have gotten corrupted on my MP3 player, so I did not listen last night. (I've been playing it over some mini-speakers while in bed, generally eventually falling asleep to it.)

I think it has been behind my recent apartment cleaning activity, since I don't have work out space at this point. Also, getting aroused and random erections while driving is probably the file, too.

I'll see what else happens after I replace the current copy of the file. (Or the MP3 player, if it is the problem.)

I've found that due to its length, Bodybuilder Supreme has to be the only file I am listening to at the time.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization