Transformerize me

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Transformerize me

Postby Quacking » October 30th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Hi there

I'm a 21 year old guy living in the UK. I'm looking for a tist to help me with my chubbiness* and lack of motivation to go to the gym (that poor, unloved gym membership) and exercise in general. Diet is ... bad as well.

So I'd like to be transformed into a jock/muscle boi, being more interested in sport and perhaps a trigger-able personality (can't be permanent, because career, friends, and it wouldn't be me). Open to sexual suggestions too, but needs discussion.

Would like in-person sessions but Skype would be good too. Am willing to compensate for your effort short of paying you (I can't afford it), but I'm a good hypnotist myself - jock training for orgasms? Maybe that can be arranged. :wink:

You must:
- be a guy.
- be good at this.
- living in the UK and able to accommodate in-person work would be a bonus.

Thanks for reading. If you are interested, PM me and hopefully we can work something out.

*I'm not huge, but I'm not exactly in shape.
Quacking

Postby shadowguy » October 31st, 2013, 5:55 am

I know someone who might be able to help you out

I'd volunteer but~ I'm American, and I've limited the people I master down to 2

But I'll let him know and maybe he'll be willing, he's in the UK even
shadowguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Quacking » October 31st, 2013, 12:29 pm

Thanks.
Quacking

Postby outkast1728 » October 31st, 2013, 4:15 pm

I'm Shadowguy's guy, how can i help? skype me at sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby demigraff » November 1st, 2013, 6:10 am

If that doesn't work out for you, I could offer. My first experience in hypnosis was with motivation to work and motivation to work out, before I got into the kink side of it.

I've also been neglecting the gym lately, mostly because I don't know what I'm doing. Maybe if you know the ropes, I could offer some motivation boosts in trade for tips on what I should be working on, help me make a decent training plan.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization