Jock + Furry Transformation: Recommendations or Interest?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock + Furry Transformation: Recommendations or Interest?

Postby JasonDarkfire » January 2nd, 2014, 7:21 am

Hello, everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for someone who's interested in both a furry and jock transformation. I've been interested in both for quite a while, and I've always wanted a file that married the two concepts. The idea of a trigger-able transformation into a furry, muscular beast that also encourages you to build your body and let that inner animal out slowly in your normal life is really intriguing to me, and while there are a few transformation files that I like, nothing I've found really caught my interest. The closest thing I ever found was the old lion ring transformation that used to be floating around long ago, and even that didn't quite hit that itch. Does anyone have any recommendations for such a file, or any interest in making something like this?
JasonDarkfire

Postby psiboi1977 » January 3rd, 2014, 9:29 am

What was the name of that file? Anyone know?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JasonDarkfire » January 3rd, 2014, 7:29 pm

It used to be called Lion Pet Ring Transformation; the original file was pulled long ago, and the creator dropped off of WMM and hypnosis in general as far as I can tell. I was hoping to find a similar kind of file or see if there was any interest in someone making a similar kind
JasonDarkfire

Postby psiboi1977 » January 3rd, 2014, 9:04 pm

It sounds like an interesting file idea...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bdmike » January 6th, 2014, 8:57 pm

u prolly already saw the file
Donkey / Build up muscles.

might not be what your looking for, but maybe still interesting?

what kind of animal would you want to be? what kind of jock stuff do you want to adopt? dumbing down? building muscle? confidence?
bdmike

Postby JasonDarkfire » January 7th, 2014, 11:13 am

I tried the donkey file, and while I appreciated it overall, some parts of it just didn't appeal to me.

I mostly identify with a canine, wolves in particular, and besides building my body, I would be looking to develop a confident, alpha personality. I don't want to be dumber or mean; just bigger and more confident. And while I would like to be a little more forceful and confident overall, I would have no problem being submissive to someone who was changing me and guiding me. That's part of what I loved about the old Lion Pet file; it encouraged you to be overall strong and confident, while being submissive and grateful to the master that changed you. Unfortunately, the style of the file ,while very effective, was not conductive to my living arrangements at the time(imagine try to chant, "To Master, I commit", over and over again while living in a college dorm with your room-mate 20 feet away and imagine how well that will go over), and by the time I could make a serious effort to really commit myself to it the author had decided to step away from the hypnosis community.

So, to sum it up; wolf morph form, overall strength and confidence while willing to be submissive to someone I recognize as an alpha, and driving me to become stronger and larger in my regular life is what I'm looking for.
JasonDarkfire

Postby psiboi1977 » January 8th, 2014, 1:11 am

Have you tried Wolf Swap? That sounds about like what you're looking for...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JasonDarkfire » January 8th, 2014, 7:59 am

It has some elements of what I'm looking, but it's mostly just about a temporary transfer of size and strength, and there's no wolf transformation for the listener themselves; it just involved a wolf partner to transfer sizes with. I'm looking for something that will allow the listen to experience a wolf transformation of their own, to become an alpha while being respectful and submissive to the alpha that made them.
JasonDarkfire

Return to Jocks and Masculinization