Help me Become a Dumb Jock

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Help me Become a Dumb Jock

Postby Strenomic » January 31st, 2014, 9:56 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Strenomic on April 4th, 2014, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strenomic

Be patient

Postby rigsby » February 1st, 2014, 1:43 pm

Changes like this take time. You have to listen to a file at least once a day for a month, and you have to work out every day.

After those first 30 days, you will definitely start to notice changes in the way you look and feel.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Strenomic » February 1st, 2014, 1:46 pm

What files should I listen to though, I'm not sure which one would be the best.
Strenomic

Postby outkast1728 » February 1st, 2014, 5:18 pm

I do jock training and no matter what people say about me, I"m good at it... you can PM me for more info and my contact details.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

I don't know about eh working out part but ...

Postby OxyFemboi » March 9th, 2014, 9:29 am

ViVe's "Dumbing Down" series is fantastic and works extremely well. There's even a thread dedicated to it. Here's a link to Vive's site where you con download the files for free. There are currently thirteen (yes, 13) of them and some have one or two variations, so there is a total of twenty (20) files altogether. ViVe recommends that yo listen to each file for a total of five (5) orgasms -- not five listens, five orgasms per file.

Yes, they work. They work well ....

You will have to find some other file which will make you love to work out, but this has the dumb portion done to a "T".
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby slyfox » March 9th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Whoa, Ox, haven't seen you in forever, dude. Welcome back!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 10th, 2014, 5:21 pm

Thanks, Slyfox. It's great to be back! Lots of shit happened between now and then. Unfortunately, jock files don't seem to work on me any more.

Add me on Facebook -- Wolfy Femboi -- and I can fill you in.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby percy_number23 » March 28th, 2014, 9:03 pm

I don't see the link, OxDude- can you post it? Sounds really interesting!
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 28th, 2014, 9:36 pm

I don't see the link

Just do a search on "Wolfy Femboi". I'm the only one that will show up. Or search for my email address: oxdude@yahoo.com
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby percy_number23 » March 28th, 2014, 11:15 pm

I meant the link to Vive's website, but I'll search that too! :D
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 28th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Vive's website: http://www.vivehypnosis.de

ViVe's Dumbing Down series: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby percy_number23 » March 28th, 2014, 11:20 pm

Thank you Ox! You know, your older blog post was the first jock dumbing down lit I ever read! :-)
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 28th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Thanks Percy!

For real inspiration on Dumbing Down, read the Forum on ViVe's Dumbing Down series! As soon as I'm done with the files I'm working on now, I intend to use the Dumbing Down files.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby percy_number23 » March 29th, 2014, 12:14 am

Will do! Loving the site so far. Thanks again, Ox!
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 29th, 2014, 2:11 am

You're quite welcome, Percy!

ViVe has a great Feminine Conditioning file. (If you're at all interested, here's the link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698 ... but if you don't want this, don't listen!) If he's just reverse some words -- male and female, masculine and feminine -- he's have a wonderful Masculine Conditioning file.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby WatDo » March 30th, 2014, 11:16 pm

oxdude wrote:You're quite welcome, Percy!

ViVe has a great Feminine Conditioning file. (If you're at all interested, here's the link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=698 ... but if you don't want this, don't listen!) If he's just reverse some words -- male and female, masculine and feminine -- he's have a wonderful Masculine Conditioning file.

Someone could always just take the script and do that themselves if they really wanted to.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » March 31st, 2014, 7:23 pm

WatDo wrote:
oxdude wrote:
You're quite welcome, Percy!

Someone could always just take the script and do that themselves if they really wanted to.

I suspect there are subliminals embedded. If there are, the new file would not be as effective.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CalMark » April 2nd, 2014, 9:55 pm

I don't think you can truly lower your intelligence, but you can sure act stupid if you want. lol., just focus on working out and getting more muscular if that's your thing, don't read, and don't think too much. Also, don't worry too much about sounding intelligent when you write or speak to people. And another thing I've learned just today, don't get into conversations that require a lot of thinking. Life is easier this way. And you're not going to solve the worlds problems anyway. So why bother trying.
CalMark

Postby OxyFemboi » April 2nd, 2014, 10:28 pm

CalMark wrote:
I don't think you can truly lower your intelligence, but you can sure act stupid if you want. lol.

Would you care to put your money -- or, rather, your intelligence -- where your mouth is? I propose a wager.

I'd like you to use the first five files -- not even the entire series 0f thirteen (several have two files; there are currently a total of twenty files in the series) -- in Vive's Dumbing Down files following Vive's directions. They can be downloaded for free here: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

These are the directions ViVe gives in his comments on the files:
For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

Follow the directions and report on this forum -- or the Dumbing Down forum, if you are willing.

If you believe that you're dumber -- or if others on the Dumbing Down forum think you're dumber by your phrasing, spelling, and grammar -- you listen to the rest of the series. If you don't think you're dumber -- or others on the Dumbing Down forum don't think your phrasing, spelling, and grammar have deteriorated -- I'll listen to a file of your choice. (If it's a Premium File or Pay file, you'll have to buy it; I'm not flush with money right now.)

I am copying this to the Dumbing Down forum.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CalMark » April 2nd, 2014, 11:38 pm

Well, I tried listening to the first couple of his files, but they were difficult to understand. Between his non-American accent and the background noise I couldn't fully pay attention.

I'll give them another try. But I think I might prefer coach Joshs files better anyway. He believes in realistic stupidity that can be turned on and off as needed.

Also, ox, you are doing some acting. You posts on the Yahoo group make you sound like an idiot, but when you post here, you clearly have your smarts about you.
CalMark

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2014, 10:39 pm

CalMark wrote:
Also, ox, you are doing some acting. You posts on the Yahoo group make you sound like an idiot, but when you post here, you clearly have your smarts about you.

I'm not sure if you read my post where I lamented that I can't get any of the jock files to work for me any more. I needed to overcome the "dumbness" conditioning of those early Jock files. I needed to do that so I could take care of my Mother whose Alzheimer's disease had progressed to the stage where she could not look after herself. I had to step in and be responsible for everything: pay the bills, keep track of all medications, balance both checkbooks, shop for groceries, cook every meal, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera (as the King -- Yul Brynner --said in Rodgers and Hammerstein's "The King and I". It got bad enough that Mom could not be left alone; I was a prisoner in her house for a few years.

I still have residual effects of the dumbness suggestions in all those Jock files I listened to. My spelling has been affected, as well as my grammar, and my ability to write clear, coherent sentences and paragraphs. When I'm posting in places like WarpMyMind Forums and LiveJournal, I take my time and revise and rewrite everything several times. It usually takes a minimum of ten revisions before I am fairly confident that others will understand what I am trying to express clearly (and honestly, I fall short of that goal much too often for me to be satisfied).

When I am chatting with others in various Instant Messaging forums, I spend much more time correcting spelling and grammar than I do in writing the original thought.

There is one time when I don't bother, though. When I get mail from places like AtCoachsFeet and from various jocks with whom I correspond, I actually don't bother correcting anything. It's not because I don't care -- well, that's not precisely true -- but when I'm talking about or to Jocks, I actually "don't give a shit". The Jock conditioning takes hold then and I really don't give a shit how it looks ... or sounds ... or really, if it makes sense.

So I'm offended when you post that "you are doing some acting." You have no idea how long it took to write this post. I'm still not confident enough that what I am trying to say is clear enough that my post will not be misunderstood. After all, I have the most trouble being coherent -- much less using good grammar and spelling -- when writing about Jocks and Masculinization.

So, no, it's not an act. The posts to AtCoachsFeet are what comes from my fingers before I spend three hours in revisions, spelling corrections, and revising grammar so that it sounds (and reads) smoothly. I don't feel like I need to -- in fact, I really don't want to -- spend hours correcting grammar, spelling, and striving for clarity when an audience won't appreciate it. In fact, when I'm talking about Jocks or to Jocks, clarity, spelling, and grammar go to hell rather quickly.

You have NO IDEA how many times I wanted to just post "fuck you, you little shit. You have no idea what I go through to be clear since I listened to my first Jock file." I haven't for one reason: great self-control.

This is how this post started out (though I did fix most of the spelling errors) before I spent the last three hours -- more! -- in constant correction while trying to be clear and erudite:

I'm not sure if I told you but I can't get any of the jock fiels to work forme after I overcame the conditioning to be dumb ... tho my spelling is for shit and i really have to go back and rewrite and correct spelling and grammar and rewrite sentences so i'm clearer. it takes longer. when i'm posting to
jock forums like AtCoachsFeet and talking to jocks and wannabe jocks, my typing and grammar and caring about being clear goes to shit.

The migraine that was caused by making this post clear and concise is going to make me stop now.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rugbyjockca » April 6th, 2014, 11:25 pm

I hate to see guys start "calling out" other guys in this forum. I'll vouch for Oxdude as someone who has been a part of the "jocking" community for a long time, and has never given any reason to doubt his sincerity.

For some of us the path from what we were to what we will be isn't a direct one. I've written dumb posts, I've written smart posts, I've written friendly and pissed off posts. I'm as sincere as the next person, but I wouldn't say I've always been consistent. In some contexts I'm totally dumb, in others I'm a total nerd, but I'm still the same person.

I think it's important to remember, especially with hypnosis, that sometimes fantasy and self-delusion are key parts of making the transformation happen. Dreaming about and pretending to be what you want to become are important first steps, and I think it's great to have a place where we can explore these sides of ourselves without judgement from others.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » April 6th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Hypnosis is a form of acting. The mind needs to trick itself or the body into making changes or acting a certain way. Unless you are straight up brainwashed, then it's hard not to find your old self slip through at times.

It also doesn't help that in order to involve yourself totally in dumbing down, at least, you'd probably have to skip a site like this that would remind you of your more intelligent self and encourage sharing and typing to other intelligent people who feel the same way. It's difficult for the mind to truly escape its own intelligence, it's more about convincing yourself not to use it. To enjoy being dumb and enjoying the effects gained from it.

Mental reduction can feel good. because you are wasting less time and energy on useless prospects and burning more on pleasurable things like sex, working out and feeling good. You really need to become vapid and narcissistic.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 12:41 am

Thanks guys. You made me feel so much better!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CalMark » April 7th, 2014, 8:19 am

You guys made me feel better too. rugbyjockca and xavious are brilliant.

Even before I discovered hypnotism in the site., I was engaging in some fantasy, self-delusion, dreaming, and yes - some acting - to move myself toward who I am now. I hope it continues. It's fun, it's a turn on, and I feel like I'm simply becoming more comfortable being myself.

As for being vapid and narcissistic, those words are music to my ears! :lol:

And oxdude, even if you had said, "fuck you you little shit!", I probably would've just laughed. lol. I know I've got a mean streak and some asshole tendencies. Like you, I try to use those as opportunities to improve my self-control. Sometimes I fail, though. But when I do, I try to just enjoy the moment. 8)
CalMark

Postby OxyFemboi » April 7th, 2014, 11:23 pm

CalMark wrote:
oxdude, even if you had said, "fuck you you little shit!", I probably would've just laughed. lol. I know I've got a mean streak and some asshole tendencies. Like you, I try to use those as opportunities to improve my self-control. Sometimes I fail, though. But when I do, I try to just enjoy the moment.

You have one essential thing to learn, Cal. Negative shit doesn't help. We try to help one another here. Usually that means showing approval of what the other person is trying to do. If it's being dumb, we celebrate the dumb shit that a person reports, not criticize him for not being dumber. And one big no-no is calling a person out because he hasn't been consistent across different websites or forums.

Arrogance is part of being a jock. Holier-than-thou doesn't ever work though -- or make friends or influence people (to your point of view -- positively). Consider what you did as the equivalent of Westboro Baptist Church picketing a soldier's funeral. I got sympathy; you got the start of a rep as an asshole.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby CalMark » April 8th, 2014, 12:01 am

Sorry, ox. I'm still not sure what happened. I'm really not a bad guy, and I hope we get to know each other better.
CalMark

Postby OxyFemboi » April 8th, 2014, 12:14 am

CalMark wrote:
Sorry, ox. I'm still not sure what happened. I'm really not a bad guy, and I hope we get to know each other better.

You did piss me off for two or three solid days, Mark. I've had friendships bloom from other such inauspicious beginnings. Not often, but it has happened. It's going to take a bit more work, especially on your part, but I'm willing to try ... for now.

Can you understand that I'm not inclined to trust you right now? The trust I would usually extend as a courtesy to a possible future friend will now have to be earned.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Jocks and Masculinization