Total str8 alpha jock transformation

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Total str8 alpha jock transformation

Postby garotoanakin » February 9th, 2014, 1:45 pm

I seek help for a total alpha male transformation.

I'm tired ­of beeing ­a wimp. Wa­nna be a t­rue alpha ­male. Can someone change­ me trough­ hypnosis?­

I could define "alpha male" type net has a guy sho screams but the guy who takes charge of the situation without any need of such a thing.He have a deep inner self control, I am a natural leader, confident and controlling. One who physical power cames has a consequence from a deep inner strenght

I dont wan­na live as­ socially ­introverte­d, uncoord­inated, no­nathletic,­ nerdy typ­e. I Know ­i should b­e better. ­I''m looki­n for some­one to hel­p me anchi­eve that w­ith hypnos­is

I want to ­change ­my habits,­ both soci­al, mental­, and phys­ical . I'm­ looking t­o build my­ confidenc­e and body­.

I've alrea­dy been hy­pnotized o­nline and ­i dont min­d beeing s­ubmissive ­to a super­ior hypnot­ic alpha m­ale, as lo­ng he make­s me super­ior to eve­ryone else­.

I am bi. But i dont really like my current attraction to guys. But i would like some attraction to guys Analizing myself i think I mostlly feel inferior and admire masculine men (alpha male type ) and im so insecure with women.

I was more attracted to girls when younger. So i can say to myself i was born attracted to guys like gays always say. Its strange but it happened to me while i was growing and getting older, i cant say why but its not like i always hear from how gays feel. I now have little sexual attraction to women but i can picture myself in a long term relationship to a female. I've even tryed to imagine the same thing with another man but it doesnt look the same. To be honnest I cant really define my sexuality.

I feel it shouldnt be the way i am, like i feel i should (like you say) have a deep inner self control, beeing a natural leader, confident and controlling. I try to be that way but its like a baby trying to walk and falling

I feel like its not in my nature to be a sub, but i was somehow brough into that.

You know the expression "you have to grow a pair" ? Feels like I dont have a pair and I should have one. Feels like im a boy. Since i dont have my pair i cant develop into the kind of man i should be, so i am stuck on that

My social life is null right now. Im actually very dispersive an ADD, so not studying very much. I have serious problems to stand up my point of view in work or family relations. Even when i am right and i know i am i feel unable to convince people.

I do not want to be the stupid or dump kind of alpha male. I want to be strong in body and mind, and alos mostlly str8.

Thats it
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » February 9th, 2014, 2:26 pm

The solution to your problem is simple: begin working out and never quit. Don't worry if you don't see and feel any changes at first, because in time, you will.

When you need motivation - as you probably will - you can try any of the files in the repository here. I think my AbsoluteJock comes very close to what you want.

Good luck.[/b]
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby salmonella » February 9th, 2014, 7:38 pm

To absolute Jock, add Forced Hetero, or as a distant second choice, Curse Forced Straight.
salmonella

Postby garotoanakin » February 22nd, 2014, 7:58 pm

Hetero conversion is interesting, im feeling some effects of it. But i wonder if there is someone interested on producing similar files.
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Re: Total str8 alpha jock transformation

Postby slyfox » March 1st, 2014, 12:46 pm

I can't help you with hypnosis but I can offer advice. I've been going down pretty much the same path that you want to go down, and I have seen some remarkable changes.

Your passiveness and feelings of inferiority are symptoms of a lack of confidence. The best way to boost your confidence will be to get your ass in the gym and lift some heavy ass weights. The stronger and bigger you make yourself physically, the more your confidence will rise. You don't need hypnosis to go to the gym. Just put on your headphones, turn your favorite music up, and lift!

Also, make sure you eat enough to support muscle growth. I'm probably going to make a separate post about that for everyone, because it's super important.

I consider myself bisexual but when I was a kid I was only attracted to women, too. As I grew older I felt my attraction to men grow, and there was a time when I was more into guys than girls. Right now, I'm feeling almost zero attraction to guys, and 100% towards girls. But I've come to terms now that my sexuality is indefinite and fluid, and that's okay. It is more important for you to be comfortable with how you feel than to try to define your feelings. Being comfortable with yourself will also boost your confidence.

There is also nothing wrong with being introverted. Despite the fact that I consider myself to be a jock and I can be very extroverted and boisterous at times, I still enjoy spending time by myself, lost in my own thoughts or doing quiet, singular activities like reading, writing, even sewing. In fact, it's pretty healthy.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby garotoanakin » March 1st, 2014, 2:04 pm

I am hitting the gym and eating right. I am looking for more things to boost my transformation on my mind
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby lew897 » July 7th, 2014, 7:35 am

how is it going now? hope you got what you wanted!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » July 7th, 2014, 2:16 pm

I think more mental conditioning options would be good.

I'm very interested in alpha/arrogant/confident/entitled type hypnotic triggers. Not entirely sure of the best way this could be applied within a file though. I'd record a file, but my voice sucks and so does my set-up.

I could try writing a script on this topic but it might need to be reviewed and cleaned up by others. I'd probably enjoy making a guy into too much of an arrogant jackass.

Stuff like:

You trust your own judgement.
Other people exist to follow your lead.
You enjoy commanding others.
People listen intently to what you say.
People look to you for strength.
You are more worthwhile than other people.
You are always improving yourself.
Compliments towards you are always deserved.
Compliments confirm what you already know.
You were born to lead.
Other people aspire to be as good as you.
[/i]
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » July 7th, 2014, 4:31 pm

I would hope that you didn't make someone arrogant. lol.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » July 7th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Why not? Overwhelming confidence is attractive to some people. Not everyone shares the same idea of what the jock mentality ought to be.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » July 13th, 2014, 12:39 pm

confidence is just allowing yourself to get out of the way of your desires and go for it. arrogance is just making a decision and closing your eyes to the rest of world, in particular the people your around. it essentially makes you a non team player. almost like a dad that wants to win everything.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » July 15th, 2014, 12:38 am

And if people find those concepts interesting and want to explore them, then that's up to them, not you. Also, your take on it may not equate to another persons.

You're doing what people on sites like this tend to do; applying your own subjective preferences to other people.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » July 15th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Im giving my moral opinion. If you want to spend your days making people arrogant and a troubled person for the rest of us go ahead. I see any negative emotion having a plateau, and ultimately become one of the curse files. I don't like curses because what you put into your mind will manifest itself. I easily see this arrogant person starting fights and if hes super built he could easily end up in prison. I don't tend to give subjective opinions but when I do, I make it objective as possible. I also was just telling you the difference between true confidence and being focused solely on your outcome based on negative emotions. These are the consequences of what your going to do or have already done. Its not just you my friend that is a less than par hypnotist that is on this site. Id say this site is amateurish at best.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » July 15th, 2014, 2:24 pm

That being said, I also am supportive of files on this site as well. Its just that most of these files can be so much more. It breaks my achy breaky heart to see so many be so short sighted. I think the main reason is that the majority of people on here haven't experienced trance and will try anything to go under. Even after years. So, that being said people will flock to any file even the disturbing ones.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » July 15th, 2014, 10:35 pm

If there's someone on this site that's arrogant, then it's you lew. No hypnotic file needed.

People have autonomy and are free to explore what interests them, be it self improvement through hypnotherapy, or hypno fetishism and bondage. We do not need people like you to make "moral judgements" for us.

As I said, your opinion is your own, and you can explore as much as you feel comfortable doing so, but you should stop applying your own limited views on other people's hypnotic desires.

The site is called "Warp My Mind" after all.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby forecastdown » July 16th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Just to balance the scales...I enjoy a great many of your twisted personality-warping ideas, xavious. :P
forecastdown

Postby xavious » July 16th, 2014, 11:18 pm

forecastdown wrote:Just to balance the scales...I enjoy a great many of your twisted personality-warping ideas, xavious. :P

That's nice, which are your favourites? What do you think of my idea on the previous page?
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby forecastdown » July 17th, 2014, 10:30 am

Intelligence reduction (and the behavior alteration associated with it) is always a turn-on, so your "brains in your dick" file idea and other stuff in that vein always appealed to me. Tweaking someone's personality to instill shallowness or mold him into a cocky douchebag like you described is a hot concept by itself--totally complements the jock persona imo.
forecastdown

Postby Wolffried » July 17th, 2014, 12:35 pm

I approve of those ideas as well. Most practical would be to have such personality changes on a trigger, but a complete transformation is definately hotter *evil grin*
Wolffried

Postby WatDo » July 20th, 2014, 8:27 pm

I do agree with the whole arrogance being destructive and confidence being productive comment. But some files here are meant to be destructive like curse files. The listener gets something out of it at least.

I think the arrogance thing is pretty hot but confidence is the really really really hot thing.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby lew897 » July 25th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Id like to hear what you believe is the proof for your idea.
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

ANYONE??

Postby garotoanakin » July 26th, 2014, 12:53 pm

Anyone really interested in such a transformation?

If so, please contact me.
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » September 24th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Anyone? Nobody?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby Maverix » September 26th, 2014, 4:14 am

garotoanakin wrote:Anyone? Nobody?

I'm with you bro. I going through similar stuff. Like you, this stuff has been messing with me and figuring out who am I, and who I want to be isn't so straight forward. Hypno is a cool way to explore and

I don't think hypno is the only answer (or at least i haven't found it yet, but i'm totally open minded so let me know if you find it!!).

Right now, I'm working on fixing one thing at a time. First i'm gonna fix how i look and that involves immersing myself in sports and working out (as a goal i've just started on this stuff which you can do for free with a bit of google searching: http://www.adonisindex.com/.

<<<back to the other comments: arrogance is never hot on its own - supreme confidence is. There's a line between being a jerk and a jock.
Maverix

Return to Jocks and Masculinization