jockify

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

jockify

Postby Xeo » February 21st, 2014, 2:26 pm

I listened to this file a few minutes ago:
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/6643/Jockify.php

Was really impressed with the desc. but does someone know what is the script for it?
I wanna know what I have put inside my head :P
Xeo

I am curious

Postby garotoanakin » February 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

the description says this file will make me a jock who likes sports, working out and having a >big penis<

How this can make me have a big penis? does is have some magical power to develop penises?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby make85 » February 23rd, 2014, 4:21 pm

It's just 'I am a jock' repeated five times and several minutes of static after that. Anything else you experience comes from your mind and expectations and not the file.

Too non-specific for me. I mean I wanna improve (or just frickin change) my expectations, not just enforce them.
make85

Postby Xeo » February 24th, 2014, 12:39 pm

listen dudes, the file is a silent file.
it means that there are more affirmations that you hear but can't understand because they are in a higher frequency.
Also, the power to change your body comes from your brain. if you don't believe it can happen maybe you shouldn't listen to this file.

I've been listening to it for a few days now more than once daily(whenever I have some walking to do that takes more than 7 minutes Razz)
the only changes I have seen so far are motivation to work out more. But I'm confident that it will happen soon.
Xeo

penis

Postby garotoanakin » February 24th, 2014, 1:45 pm

What about the penis size claim?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby Xeo » February 24th, 2014, 2:12 pm

everything can happen when you set your mind to it. just don't think about so much. you'll be in for a nice surprise a few weeks from now.
Xeo

Postby make85 » February 24th, 2014, 4:39 pm

The problem is that if there is something that was put there, it was distorted and messed up so much that I do not believe for a second that a normal human being could pick up. I spent quite a while with an audio analyzer trying to see if I could extract word from there and I could not even with a lot of filtering and enhancing.

We are talking about noise at roughly 30 dB below the starting level and ranging upto about 15 kHz. So we have potential words at close to 20 kHz and 30 dB in a 44.1 kHz mp3. That means that there is practically nothing in the format left for frequency or volume at such extremes. Most people can't hear anything off that and those with extremely good hearing and high quality headphones might in theory notice a difference when something is said and when it's only noise. If you believe that there is a voice telling you that your dick is bigger than before and you are really susceptible, sure, your mind can take it as an excuse to believe what it wanted to believe anyways, but that does not come from the file itself.
make85

Thank You

Postby garotoanakin » February 24th, 2014, 8:02 pm

I was hoping for someone to clarify the bizare claims of this MP3 in particular
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby Xeo » February 26th, 2014, 7:00 am

make85 - dude when you are analyzing so much there isn't really a chance to make something happen. what you are saying is equal to saying: "Why should I believe it when someone tells me I'm more masculine than before?" nothing ever changes you except your own brain. Be it silent files or regular files. As long as you just listen and stay open-minded. Why go through all the trouble of trying to analyze the file when in fact your doubt has already determined that it won't work?..
Xeo

Postby make85 » February 27th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Xeo, I already tried out the file months ago and it had absolutely no effect on me whatsoever even though I'm pretty susceptible to mp3's. I only did the frequency analysis after you claimed that the content is in higher frequencies.
make85

Postby Xeo » March 7th, 2014, 9:16 am

well I can tell I'm much more interested in working out now and eating healthier and generally feeling like I'm living a simpler kind of life. I'm not really big on using "bro" and "dude" all the time as english isn't my native language. But overall I do feel an effect. be it from my mind or the file. I will also add that I'm not simply working out for the sake of working out I actually push myself to unexplored boundaries.
Xeo

Return to Jocks and Masculinization