jock gear

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

jock gear

Postby joe » March 2nd, 2014, 9:42 am

well, after about nine months of bein a "redneck," ive come back to the jock side. been listenin to EMGs TrainTotalJock again like i used too in college - probably what made me drop out, now that i think of it. today is day 3 of no cigarettes.

my question is what kind of jock gear do you guys like/like too wear, find works for you at the gym etc. could be anythin from just whats practical to if you got a fetish and somethin really gets you goin. its funny, after wearin nothin but boots for nine months straight wearin my nike lunarflys feels amazing. i feel faster somehow, like to sprint small distances whn im at work, squat instead of sit down to stock a shelf, etc. and i also love the pair of UA compresaion shorts i wear under my jeans.

thoughts?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby psiboi1977 » March 2nd, 2014, 1:15 pm

Sounds like you're on the right track! Keep going with that!
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby sfhole2stretch » March 2nd, 2014, 1:29 pm

A jock should be mandatory at all times. Then it should be tight fitting sports clothing. Stuff that shows off your body. Shorts should be shorter not longer and tight to show your tight glutes and bulge.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » March 2nd, 2014, 6:25 pm

I pretty much only wear jock straps for underwear (unless I'm dressing "fancy" for someone :P ). I love short rugby shorts that show off my legs, especially on leg day, and tend to wear tanks, or sleeveless shirts at the gym. If I gotta wear sleeves, I love wearing shirts tight enough to show off my arms. :) My favourite thing to wear these days is my singlet. I'll wear it under "regular" gym clothes on leg day, just because I love how it feels and looks. That, and my weight belt, make me feel like a hard core lifter. :)

I agree that as you get more fit, tighter and more revealing clothes are the best.

I'm not much of a label guy, so I'm as likely to wear just a t-shirt and shorts...anything to show off muscle.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby percy_number23 » March 28th, 2014, 11:43 pm

For regular exercise use, I like soccer shorts and a tank or cut-off shirt.

As for fetish interest, ncaa-style basketball jerseys, tight football jerseys and football shorts, and most of all wrestling singlets and headgear do it for me. Adding a mouthguard is always fun too… makes me feel like a real dumb jock.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

UnderArmour rules!

Postby ThickRick » April 17th, 2014, 1:48 am

Dude, I've been noticing how hot UnderArmour gear is, especially the compression shirts. That's my vote.
ThickRick

Postby joe » April 17th, 2014, 3:12 am

fuck YEA thickRick.... im oficialy a UA freak.... cant seam to get enuf of the shit!! im set on gettin the UA logo tatood on the back of my caf to, the U in red n the A in blak ... cNt fuckin wate bro its gonna be so sick!!!
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ThickRick » April 17th, 2014, 12:01 pm

You fuckin' badass! I got a great pump last night. I can see a time on the horizon when I can start wearing that hot shit too.

My next gear purchase isn't gonna be clothes, though, if you know what I mean. Must get big. Must get swole. Must bang some heads together, tear up the road, beat my chest and roar.
ThickRick

Postby joe » April 17th, 2014, 12:44 pm

fuck YEA BRO!! Holy shit readin ur post jus got my hart pumpin like fuckin mad bro. wen im all heeled up from this oot rake im gona hit the gym hard
and fuckin kill it bro rip it up an be a fuckin mad beast bro. fuck yea!!!
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » April 20th, 2014, 7:26 am

Dude, at the gym it doesn't matter much to me what I wear, as long as it's a sleeveless shirt - usually a tank - and shorts. I'm just interested in clothes they don't restrict my movement.

Outside the gym, it's usually t-shirts or polos or sports jerseys with pants. I've only got one jersey at the moment but i plan to get more, of course. I ride a motorcycle so I've got my leather jacket too most of the time.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ThickRick » April 20th, 2014, 12:52 pm

slyfox wrote:Dude, at the gym it doesn't matter much to me what I wear, as long as it's a sleeveless shirt - usually a tank - and shorts. I'm just interested in clothes they don't restrict my movement.

Outside the gym, it's usually t-shirts or polos or sports jerseys with pants. I've only got one jersey at the moment but i plan to get more, of course. I ride a motorcycle so I've got my leather jacket too most of the time.

I hope that jacket is black and shiny, motherfucker. Grrr.
Thick Fucking Rick
ThickRick

I can finally wear a sleevless Tee! UnderArmor ROCKS!

Postby ThickRick » April 21st, 2014, 4:13 am

I went into a sporting goods store today to buy some workout T shirts, and found that my arms and delts are big enough that I look respectable in a slick dark blue UA sleeveless T. I want to celebrate! My chest workout was merely okay, but I will keep listening to Coach Josh's "Love Your Progress." and keep pumping.
Thick Fucking Rick
ThickRick

Postby slyfox » April 26th, 2014, 2:30 pm

ThickRick wrote:
slyfox wrote:Dude, at the gym it doesn't matter much to me what I wear, as long as it's a sleeveless shirt - usually a tank - and shorts. I'm just interested in clothes they don't restrict my movement.

I hope that jacket is black and shiny, motherfucker. Grrr.

Hate to disappoint bro, but it's neither black nor shiny :P It's the typical bomber style but the color is sort of a distressed gray. Still looks fucking badass though :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ThickRick » April 26th, 2014, 3:33 pm

The only thing that would disappoint me, bro, is for you and the other dudes to stop posting. :wink:
Thick Fucking Rick
ThickRick

Return to Jocks and Masculinization