two file ideas: anyone interested?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

two file ideas: anyone interested?

Postby joe » March 12th, 2014, 10:22 am

ive got n idea for 2 files, dunno if this is somethin anyone woild be into. i might even try too write the scrips if i can find someone to record them...

1. Dumb Virus - this file would treat becoming dumb as though the listener has caught a virus that makes them dumber and dumber, would detail all of the symtoms as the person gets dumber and dumber, detaling what would hapen and how the person ends up. the virus would idealy be terminal, but maybe there could also be a versin where the person who catches the virus can recover like they came down with the flu

2. Sports Fan - this file would devellop in the listener a deep love for a sport and a team, would make the person obsessed with colecting gear and banners and stuff for the walls of there room with pride for their team, would make them go to great lengths to show off there pride for the team. they would watch games/listen to them and be very outspoken about their team, would even get involved in rivalries, etc. perhaps would even cause the listener to PLAY the sport

thoughts? interest?
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby outkast1728 » March 12th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Those are awesome as fuck bro, YA GOTTA MAKE EM!!!
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Alpha male jock without dumbiness

Postby garotoanakin » March 13th, 2014, 7:07 pm

I am interested on develop alpha male characteristics but no dumbiness at all . Actuallty would like to improve my mind if possible.
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Re: Alpha male jock without dumbiness

Postby WatDo » March 14th, 2014, 6:00 pm

garotoanakin wrote:I am interested on develop alpha male characteristics but no dumbiness at all . Actuallty would like to improve my mind if possible.

Same here. Muscles and manliness is all that matters to me.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Re: two file ideas: anyone interested?

Postby xavious » March 14th, 2014, 8:29 pm

joe wrote:1. Dumb Virus - this file would treat becoming dumb as though the listener has caught a virus that makes them dumber and dumber, would detail all of the symtoms as the person gets dumber and dumber, detaling what would hapen and how the person ends up. the virus would idealy be terminal, but maybe there could also be a versin where the person who catches the virus can recover like they came down with the flu

This one would be easy enough focusing on using the mind against itself as a self-fulfilling prophecy i.e. "You forget names, and that makes you forget even more names", "People know you are dumb, and that makes you realise just how dumb you are", "The more you feed your body the attention it deserves, the less you have for your brain", etc.

Those examples were fun to write, lol. I AM into dumbing down though. Jerks are hot because they have the attitude to back up the body which is what carries the jock image.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

WhatDo

Postby garotoanakin » September 24th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Can you better describe your goals??? What do you mean, ???
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby 0turner0 » September 25th, 2014, 5:20 am

Hell yes on both counts this would be something I'd give time and money for :twisted:
0turner0
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » September 25th, 2014, 9:21 am

Me 2. But without the dumbness
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization