Getting dumb is easier than I thought it would be. lol

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Getting dumb is easier than I thought it would be. lol

Postby CalMark » April 3rd, 2014, 12:31 pm

A cool thing about dumbing down is that it's kind of funny too.

1. Went to the gas station about 30 minute ago. Parked at the pump with my gas tank on the wrong side. lol. Never done that before.

2. Then drove to a restaurant. Forgot to turn down the right street and has to go a couple miles out of the way to get back. lol

3. Waitress asked me what kind of tortilla I wanted - corn or flour. I said "tortilla". She then repeated corn or flour and I said tortilla again. lol. she said it once again very slowly and I finally got it. We both laughed. :-)
CalMark

Re: Getting dumb is easier than I thought it would be. lol

Postby ThickRick » April 7th, 2014, 2:26 am

CalMark wrote:A cool thing about dumbing down is that it's kind of funny too.

1. Went to the gas station about 30 minute ago. Parked at the pump with my gas tank on the wrong side. lol. Never done that before.

2. Then drove to a restaurant. Forgot to turn down the right street and has to go a couple miles out of the way to get back. lol

3. Waitress asked me what kind of tortilla I wanted - corn or flour. I said "tortilla". She then repeated corn or flour and I said tortilla again. lol. she said it once again very slowly and I finally got it. We both laughed. :-)

And you look like a smart dude: I saw your hot pics on BigMuscle. I keep saying that when I started taking testosterone, my IQ dropped 30 points and I became boring, because I think about only bodybuilding and sex, which I tell people are now one and the same for me.

That was BEFORE the hypno. Now I'm becoming an even bigger beast. I turn myself on.
ThickRick

Postby CalMark » April 7th, 2014, 11:27 am

Just go with it, Rick, and enjoy it. I've realized that I don't need to be "smart" all the time, and I'm already happier.

I don't know if Apple still uses "Think Different" as a slogan, but my slogan is, "Think Less". It works. 8)
CalMark

Postby dumbguy » July 25th, 2014, 11:50 pm

can anybody help me to get more and more stupid?
dumbguy

Postby OxyFemboi » July 26th, 2014, 4:16 am

dumbguy wrote:

You want to listen to ViVe's Dumbing Down series. The entire series -- there are thirteen files with a total of twenty version (some have "light" or "alternate" versions -- can be most easily downloaded at ViVe's site: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

Follow the directions. ViVe wrote: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

You won't notice much difference till you finish Dumbing Down #3. By the end of Dumbing Down #5, you will need some way -- preferably visual -- to count how many orgasms you have had per file (and probably which file you are using now).

Yes, it is fine to play each file 24/7, even while sleeping, until you have come at least five times. After all, the entire series is designed to be looped. You can also go through the entire series more than once if you don't think you're dumb enough.

While you are still smart to think, you should make arrangements to have your bills paid automatically. You also should consider finding a job where you will not need to be smart. Or add. Or remember shit.

There is a Success Stories thread on this file if you want inspiration.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby OxyFemboi » July 26th, 2014, 4:21 am

dumbguy wrote:

You want to listen to ViVe's Dumbing Down series. The entire series -- there are thirteen files with a total of twenty version (some have "light" or "alternate" versions -- can be most easily downloaded at ViVe's site: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277

Follow the directions. ViVe wrote: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

You won't notice much difference till you finish Dumbing Down #3. By the end of Dumbing Down #5, you will need some way -- preferably visual -- to count how many orgasms you have had per file (and probably which file you are using now).

Yes, it is fine to play each file 24/7, even while sleeping, until you have come at least five times. After all, the entire series is designed to be looped. You can also go through the entire series more than once if you don't think you're dumb enough.

While you are still smart to think, you should make arrangements to have your bills paid automatically. You also should consider finding a job where you will not need to be smart. Or add. Or remember shit.

Dumbing Down has a dedicated Success Stories thread for those times when you need inspiration. You can also post while you're using the series; your posts will inspire others.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » July 26th, 2014, 4:25 am

dumbguy wrote:

Dumbing Down has a dedicated Success Stories thread for those times when you need inspiration. You can also post while you're using the series; your posts will inspire others.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rugbyjockca » August 5th, 2014, 10:19 am

Worked with my Skype tist the other day and had a really good session. I really like feeling dumb and slow....I can't even describe it but sometimes when I feel stressed I just remind myself how i'm a dumb muscle jock and I don;'t need to worry and can just relax and be muscle.

It really is easy to be dum if you let yourself.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldpets » August 8th, 2014, 5:37 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
dumbguy wrote:

When using the dumbing down series should I use an induction before the file or jump right in?
goldpets

Postby OxyFemboi » August 10th, 2014, 3:28 am

goldpets wrote
When using the dumbing down series should I use an induction before the file or jump right in?

The Dumbing Down series -- http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=277 -- is designed to be looped, so all you have to do is turn it on and let it repeat and repeat and repeat. It' s almost like a subliminal if you use it this way.

You need to follow ViVe's instructions, which are: For optimal results listen for at least 5 times (that is five orgasms, not five loops of the file) before going to the next file, ideally 10 times!

You probably need some visual way to keep track of how many orgasms you have had per file and which file you are currently using. You WILL lose track.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby WatDo » August 10th, 2014, 11:52 pm

Haha, the orgasm part sounds great at least.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » August 12th, 2014, 4:10 am

WatDo wrote
Haha, the orgasm part sounds great at least.

Yes, your orgasms link sexual pleasure to getting dumber, so you take pleasure in being dumb ... and getting dumber.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby dumbguy » May 21st, 2015, 6:57 pm

i am listening so many dubmb files. i feel so stupid now
dumbguy

Postby OxyFemboi » May 22nd, 2015, 8:52 am

dumbguy wrote
i am listening so many dubmb files. i feel so stupid now

Congrats, dude! Which file are you listening to now?
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby dumbguy » May 22nd, 2015, 6:47 pm

i am too dumb to answer that question. i ill try tomorrow ok?
dumbguy

Postby dumbguy » May 22nd, 2015, 7:03 pm

last go?

i am listening all dumb dow series from Vive
airhead bimbo
be dumb
de obedient
brain drain
brain or penis
curse penis shrink
drain jock
dumb body builder
dumb jock
dumbass
and others...
dumbguy

Postby 5HA99Y » May 23rd, 2015, 12:02 am

rugbyjockca wrote:Worked with my Skype tist the other day and had a really good session. I really like feeling dumb and slow....I can't even describe it but sometimes when I feel stressed I just remind myself how i'm a dumb muscle jock and I don;'t need to worry and can just relax and be muscle.

It really is easy to be dum if you let yourself.

Who did this to you would they be willing to do me and make me really dumb?
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xdude » May 23rd, 2015, 4:21 pm

getting dumb is always easy ...it is getting out of it that is difficult
xdude
Regular
Regular

Postby teenyweewee » May 30th, 2015, 5:47 pm

Here's a video of me trying my best to jerk my teeny weenie. I've put my username and WWM (Warp My Mind) in the description to prove I uploaded it.

A hypnotist friend made it so I develop a bad stutter when I get aroused.

http://alphamusclehunks.tumblr.com/post/120305053949/teenyweewee-wmm

:oops: :oops:
teenyweewee
Regular
Regular

Postby psiboi1977 » May 30th, 2015, 10:59 pm

That was interesting...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MikeHaSmaller » July 6th, 2015, 2:43 pm

That would be interesting. Maybe they could make me dumb too?
MikeHaSmaller
Regular
Regular

Postby xdx » July 16th, 2015, 8:43 pm

xdude wrote:getting dumb is always easy ...it is getting out of it that is difficult

Easy for some, maybe. I have a lot of trouble with it, especially staying that way.
xdx

Postby dumbguy » July 27th, 2015, 8:42 pm

somebody help me i bicoming inteligent again
dumbguy

Postby psiboi1977 » July 27th, 2015, 8:53 pm

Keep listening dumbguy...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization