Become straight

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Become straight

Postby garotoanakin » April 11th, 2014, 11:35 am

Anyone else listening to curse forced str8 ou hetero conversion????

Lets talk about that
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 11th, 2014, 9:58 pm

There's a thread on that subject in the Success Stories forum.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby garotoanakin » April 13th, 2014, 11:07 pm

I know. But there is a subject for sucess histories, does not seem to me its for people in the process (wich mean before anchive sucess)
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » September 24th, 2014, 11:34 pm

Nobody?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby LittleBen » January 27th, 2015, 12:17 pm

garotoanakin wrote:Nobody?

So are you straight now?
Be Happy in This Moment, This Moment is Your Life.
LittleBen
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » January 27th, 2015, 2:07 pm

I never listened to any files, but I can say with confidence that I've gone from bisexual to straight during my jock transformation. I now have zero sexual interest in men, but I'm absolutely crazy for chicks. And I just get more girl-obsessed the more I progress as a jock. It's pretty great :D
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby garotoanakin » June 10th, 2015, 9:11 pm

Im not beeing o sucessfull. I keep styarting and stopping the files. Feels like i need a big brother/role model to look after me
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » July 23rd, 2015, 9:07 am

Ask yourself why you want to be straight. Is it because you want to be a jock and jocks are typically straight? Or is it because you associate straightness with masculinity?

Why are you being hesitant about the files? Do you feel ashamed to want to be straight?
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby garotoanakin » July 27th, 2015, 6:32 pm

I have an impulse that is the right thing for me. But i do not know why i have tghis impulse and i atually feel a little ashamed of it. I live in a gay friendlly envioroment and this impulse could actually be seen has a bad thing.
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby KIY » July 27th, 2015, 9:24 pm

The Success Stories thread seems to be mostly about whether or not it/they work and how well either or both are working for people-- so it is for people who are in the process. The effects seem variable from person to person.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Become straight

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 28th, 2015, 8:26 am

As you all discuss gay/straight conversion stuff - PLEASE - Would you stay within the context of the forum "Jocks and Masculinization"?

Otherwise, please take the discussion to another forum.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » July 28th, 2015, 8:28 am

garotoanakin wrote:I have an impulse that is the right thing for me. But i do not know why i have tghis impulse and i atually feel a little ashamed of it. I live in a gay friendlly envioroment and this impulse could actually be seen has a bad thing.

There is no shame in doing what you feel is right for you. I've had to tell several of my gay friends that I am straight now, and all of them were accepting of the change, though saddened because I'm a sexy beast :)

Sexuality is a weird thing that no one really understands. If you think you'd be happier as a straight dude, then try to become straight!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 28th, 2015, 8:30 am

As you all discuss gay/straight conversion stuff - PLEASE - Would you stay within the context of the forum "Jocks and Masculinization"?

Otherwise, please take the discussion to another forum.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby garotoanakin » July 30th, 2015, 11:57 pm

I feel lonely not having a friend who understand my wishes/goals
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » July 31st, 2015, 4:50 am