I want to be a muscle bodybuilder jock

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I want to be a muscle bodybuilder jock

Postby kazehaze » April 21st, 2014, 7:51 pm

hi dudes, I'm 20 yo, and i want to be a muscle bodybuilder jock, i used some of the muscle bound files and was amazing my boost had increased a lot, also my sex drive, but i need someone who help me in that process i want to be a muscle beast and also so horny, if you want you can post your skype in this topic, so i can add u as well.
kazehaze

Postby WatDo » April 21st, 2014, 8:54 pm

Give the musclemesmerizer's site a try if any of the free files don't tickle your fancy. His stuff is great.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Becoming a brutal horny beast

Postby ThickRick » April 23rd, 2014, 12:50 am

I've been having an awesome time listening to a whole bunch of these files. Aside from the several that I bought from musclemesmerizer.com, my favorite is probably Bodybuilder Supreme. I think it's the same as Bodybuilder Deluxe, except that it's a real voice instead of synthesized. What sets it apart from everything else I've heard is the command that the more sex you have, the more it will build your sex drive, till you're in a vortex of lust.

I always tell people, "Damn! I never wanted to listen to hypnosis recordings so bad that I couldn't wait to sneak in time to listen!" This shit is sick, bro'.

Get in the gym and then listen to these files at night. I've lost 25 pounds in three months while gobbling meat to gain muscle. My abs are tightening, and my whole upper body is swelling just like it should. Beast mode rocks!
Thick Fucking Rick
ThickRick

Return to Jocks and Masculinization