What describes your situation the best?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

What describes your situation the best?

Postby Endo » April 27th, 2014, 9:07 pm

Simply that. What describes your hypnosis situation and/or goals the best?

I'm conducting a little market research on gender/sex shifts in the community, as that seems to be the most common group of people on WMM. I'd like to do a series of files to help people change their bodies to match their ideal, change their personalities/mental traits, or both.

Obviously, this post assumes that you want to become more "male", as this is the J and M sub-forum.

Please comment on what specific physical or mental changes you would like to see emphasized.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 27th, 2014, 11:30 pm

*sigh*

Sorry, your first response is going to be none of the above. *giggle*

I'm genetically male -- I have some of the right equipment dangling between my legs, though with the help of Curse of the Teeny Weenie, my balls have retreated into my body, leaving my ball sac empty. I want to emphasize my muscle or at least some portion of it. I prefer the shape of a male model to that of the extremely muscular bodybuilders now competing in Weider's Mr. Olympia. I much prefer the shape of Bob Paris (circa 1988) to that of most Mr. Olympia contenders.

The great V-shape so prized by bodybuilders and male models is also a major component of one of the ideal feminine shapes: big boobs (which I obtained with overdoses of herbs proven to aid breast development (Fenugreek and Black Cohosh, both available at GNC), a wasp waist, and wide hips. Think of a Marilyn Monroe-ish figure, not the skinny feminine ideal of the current age.

I also want the "dumb" portion of "dumb jock". Toning down my genius-size intellect (I am being humble, dammit!) is a major obsession. The obsession with sports, drinking, fucking, and other macho activities never appealed to me, even when I was obsessed during the last decade or so with becoming/being a "dumb jock".

Due to some friends coming out as trans, I'm considering whether I may be mistaken about my being gay. I never considered that I may have been a female in a male's body -- simply because that option wasn't available when I was agonizing over my sexuality ... or gender identity. (After all, the physical response of a gay guy and a pre-op M->F transgirl to an attractive male are identical.) I was extremely fem during all my school years ... and trained myself out of (some of) it. I was always a "sissy boy" (see: Tea and Sympathy with Deborah Kerr).

Trans is a distinct possibility. I'm considering it and finding it extremely probable. So ... I'm probably a pre-operative M->F trans -- I currently define myself as a "gayromantic asexual androgynous genderfluid femboi" (which is sort of akin to saying ~shrug~ when asked what sex I am or which sexual identity I prefer -- can I choose "neuter"? -- who wants the muscular/toned body and the "dumb" portions of "dumb jock" but is highly allergic to the uber-macho attitude.

However, if I'm trans M->F, after I have the operation, am I straight ... or gay? I can make a case for both ... and neither. Questions like this make me wish I was too stupid to think of questions like this.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Endo » April 28th, 2014, 7:30 am

Hey, great info, thanks!

I realize that the above choices are pretty generic, and can't really cover all of the more "fluid" cases. Of course, if the above ones did, I'd probably just end up making any old feminization or masculinization file. I'm hoping that the series can encompass enough of the "special cases" to sort of make a "build your own file program", with lots of physical and mental changes covered over the entirety.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » April 28th, 2014, 10:31 am

oxdude wrote:I prefer the shape of a male model to that of the extremely muscular bodybuilders now competing in Weider's Mr. Olympia. I much prefer the shape of Bob Paris (circa 1988) to that of most Mr. Olympia contenders.

Yo, the mass monsters of today are okay, but they'll never match the aesthetics of like, Frank Zane or even Steve Reeves. Fuckin' perfect bodies on those dudes. *aspires*
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » April 28th, 2014, 10:36 am

I'm gonna vote the first one because really, that's the point of bodybuilding isn't it? To emphasize the muscular potential of the male form (or female form if you happen to be a chick).

I'd consider being a jock the same thing. It's all about masculinity, bro. Being a huge, strong alpha male.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alien4420 » April 28th, 2014, 11:21 am

Endo, I think there's a typo in the last option in your poll, you forgot to change "female" to "male."
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » April 28th, 2014, 11:36 am

oxdude wrote:*sigh*

Trans is a distinct possibility. I'm considering it and finding it extremely probable. So ... I'm probably a pre-operative M->F trans -- I currently define myself as a "gayromantic asexual androgynous genderfluid femboi" (which is sort of akin to saying ~shrug~ when asked what sex I am or which sexual identity I prefer -- can I choose "neuter"? -- who wants the muscular/toned body and the "dumb" portions of "dumb jock" but is highly allergic to the uber-macho attitude.

However, if I'm trans M->F, after I have the operation, am I straight ... or gay? I can make a case for both ... and neither. Questions like this make me wish I was too stupid to think of questions like this.

I love "gayromantic asexual androgynous genderfluid femboi."

Anyway -- I think you may be right that you're trans, or at least *genetically* fem. We really know so little about that but it's obvious that some guys are fem from an early age, and some girls are masculine, and often these are mirrored in body type -- slim, feminine, androgynous fem guys, blocky masculine aggressive women.

I'm thinking more and more that some of what we consider abnormality is merely genetic diversity, that we err when we assume that genetic gender identities are sharpy defined. Rather, I think that just as some guys have genes that make them shorter than the average women, some guys have genes that make them more feminine in other regards, and vice-versa. And it's basically pot luck which of these we get.

Anyway, the reason I say that is because in your case, I'm thinking does it make sense to go *against* the flow? If predisposition is genetic, and you change it through hypnosis, you're going to be sublimating your instincts more, and I've never seen anything to contradict Freud's hypothesis that the more an instinct is sublimated, the less pleasure we experience.

So maybe the jock stuff isn't right for you. Maybe it's just a consequence of the programming you received as a child, when you faced pressure to behave in a masculine manner that was alien to you. Maybe giving yourself the freedom to reject that malign influence is what would be best for you.

I don't think it's necessary to go all the way. Life requires compromise. But I think we're happiest when those compromises are the ones we really *must* make, rather than the ones that were baked into us by a society that was much less tolerant when we were kids than it is today.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Endo » April 28th, 2014, 12:36 pm

Alien4420 wrote:Endo, I think there's a typo in the last option in your poll, you forgot to change "female" to "male."

Yeah, I saw that a little while ago. Here's hoping most people understand that before they see this.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 28th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Endo wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:
Endo, I think there's a typo in the last option in your poll, you forgot to change "female" to "male."

Yeah, I saw that a little while ago. Here's hoping most people understand that before they see this.

Well, please don't change the last option; when I noticed that error, I checked it as it actually fit me. Add another option, but please don't change that one!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Endo » April 29th, 2014, 8:40 am

oxdude wrote:
Endo wrote:
Alien4420 wrote:

Well, please don't change the last option; when I noticed that error, I checked it as it actually fit me. Add another option, but please don't change that one!

For that, plop a vote in the Fem forum version of this. As stated in the OP, this assumes that you want to become more "male" in some form.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » April 29th, 2014, 8:58 pm

As far as this part of the forum goes, I think it is safe to say we all want stronger bodies. At the very least some of us want to be ripped compact types and at the most some of us want to be huge raging bulls. Either way we want to be fit. It's OK to be chunky, but a jock or masculine man without some muscle mass isn't living the jock/masculine lifestyle. Even the skater/extreme sport jocks have some muscle on them. Ya need em, bros.

Then there's the whole specifics thing which makes files even harder to come by. Dumb? Smart? Huge? Hornier? Arrogant? More refined? Confident? Fitter? Hairy? Smooth? In love with sports? Sub-categories for mental changes? So many variables spreads the file choices too thin. I'm sure I even missed a few things. All of that stuff aside and more for personal specifics...

Physically! A testosterone-laden muscle powerhouse. Or a Hulk minus the greenness and square face. Muscle muscle muscle is the main goal, being fit and ripped is also ideal.

Mentally! More confident. Using a deeper voice to clearly and calmly convey thoughts. Healthier living. Endless or high motivation to workout. Being simple without being dumb, so basically a chill carefree guy who has his smarts, but doesn't use them unless he has to.

I'm good at sports, but they never interested me. So if I had to be categorized as a jock that I'm aspiring to be, it'd be a muscle jock/bodybuilder.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby indigo3 » April 29th, 2014, 9:19 pm

I like what WatDo's saying! I personally checked off the male and male mental box, but that's because my primary problem is my motivation. I'm also not too secure in my masculinity. I identify as straight, but I don't have nearly as much as a drive for women as my male friends do. Similarly, I don't care much for sports, cars, etc. That's what I want to change, though I don't want to completely drop my nerdiness either (AKA stop watching Doctor Who :oops: ). Otherwise, I basically want what WatDo described mentally, though the physical stuff is cool too. I just rather get my brain in order first. That's my 2 cents!
indigo3

Postby slyfox » April 29th, 2014, 11:41 pm

indigo3 wrote:I'm also not too secure in my masculinity. I identify as straight, but I don't have nearly as much as a drive for women as my male friends do. Similarly, I don't care much for sports, cars, etc. That's what I want to change, though I don't want to completely drop my nerdiness either (AKA stop watching Doctor Who :oops: ).

Dude, once you start hitting the gym and putting on some decent muscle, you're gonna feel real fuckin secure in your masculinity :) Sex drive goes up, confidence goes up, competitiveness, etc. Lift them heavy ass weights, bro!
#GIMMEMORE #GONINERS #GODODGERS #GODUCKS
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby BodyBM » April 30th, 2014, 7:03 am

indigo3: so right, all to ur probs go and lift weights! About motivations, at first the new feelings like muscle fever, plasing tiredness, heavy/real hunger, increment in ur testo level hmmm and also as u feel and see ur body and musles grow and u get more strenght will motivate u for a while. Eat well and enough, sleep and just lift, later u will find something that can motivate u to go further. We all who do some strenght sports always find something that motivates us further and sometimes it is so simple just wanting be bigger or similar. I think about lifting and all strenght sports as a "cure" against laziness, weakness, softness, low confidence and low self-eestem, etc for us men and w this we can reveal our real male potencials on our bodies and in our minds too. We almost all who started doing it tried to compensate some of our imperfections we felt/found in us even never thought deeply on it. Or because felt we need to proof something by it, everybody has his own story. U don't need to sacrifize from ur smartness just try to take everyting about easy and never stuck in stupid unexisted probs. Just keep liftin and eating and sleeping enough it's really as easy and results will come as fact if u kept these persistent. I remember I was a slim boy as teen and dreamt about become a big and strong man and when I was ~17 I did my first workout w few friends at a gym, benched and curl and it catched me instantly. I found my bics slightly bigger after even next day I was not able to write normally in the school from the almost unbearable muscle fever but I was so much excited and motivated by this little success as a first step on the way I dreamt about to be big and strong. I asked myself, "is it really such easy that just lift those fuckin weights and my muscles grow instantly (even just a bit but was visible)?!". After few months people started ask me "Hey do u lift?!" but the best was after few years when they didn't ask this anymore but told look at me: "Heeeey, u lift heavy!!" haha yes, I flexed to them so proud and confident as proof yeah I do. I love to flex and feel the pump in my muscles like my skin on them going to burst, really feels similar enjoyable like sex haha
BodyBM
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » April 30th, 2014, 12:36 pm

WatDo wrote:Stuff I agree with.

I completely get what you're saying. As I said in the fem forum, I'd like to be able to generate a lot of specific files all in one series that can be used or not used as a person desires in order to get that person to where they specifically want to be. You've hit it right on the head.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby indigo3 » May 2nd, 2014, 11:52 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments! I think I might finally start going back to the gym next week just cause of that! I've been dealing with personal stuff (depression/anxiety stuff), so I stopped going. But now that I've taken a semester off, I might as well now that I have the time. Thanks for your support! And maybe I'll actually LISTEN to some of these files instead of downloading them and procrastinating. :p
indigo3

Postby OxyFemboi » May 4th, 2014, 5:08 am

indigo wrote:
maybe I'll actually LISTEN to some of these files instead of downloading them and procrastinating.

There has to be at least one anti-procrastination file on WMM. If not, then there has to be one free anti-procrastination file somewhere on the web.

Here's a link to a motivational file to get you into the gym: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/p28rsbb5fjf4zhu/Induction+DinoVisit.mp3

Here's Frost's description of the file:
Dino Jock of Training
Another gym motivation file, but this one a little different. This one is about exploring the jock ideal, a simple mind and a strong motivation. Meeting a big dino that clearly spends all his time in the gym, and him helping you push away all the thoughts that get into the way. If you have been curious for other ways to get your butt into the gym, give this one a try.

Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alien4420 » May 4th, 2014, 11:14 am

EMG has a file called Trig Stop Procrastinating, I've used it and it's very effective though only if you use the trigger on yourself. I think it may be on Hypno-Files now rather than WMM.
Alien4420
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Jocks and Masculinization