jock success stories

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

jock success stories

Postby yourboypancho » April 29th, 2014, 7:25 am

y'all wanna share any stories or experience you had wherein you were jocked up and or dumb?

worst one i had was probably when i was jacking off in bed, and i was worried if someone would enter. so i thought, hey maybe i could edge here and blow it off in the bathroom! so alright i fapped and edged. then i thought, 'dude you know it's better if you blow it off right here beside your bed!' LOL so i was jacking there and shit yeah, and then **i thought of an even better idea.** i stood up naked waist down then walked up near my closet beside my door, and thought 'dude they won't ever look for the cum here!' so i was standing there jacking off and orgasmed. cum all over the floor. only then did it hit me how dumb that was XD shoulda gone for the bathroom to begin with but yeah apparently i had more ingenious plans to hide my habits lol[/i]
yourboypancho

Postby slyfox » April 29th, 2014, 12:02 pm

Dude, that's like uber dumb lol

Yesterday I was at the gym and chatting with my tist on Skype and he was just encouraging me to get more in touch with my jock side and like, the combination of lifting and the encouragement and the fucking loud ass metal I was listening to whole I was doing it just got me and something like clicked inside me.

You know how you've got like this mental image of yourself? (I do anyway) so like I just saw myself as this huge hulking beast of a jock, like my jock brain just totally took over and it was fucking awesome! I started pushing myself more in my lifts, like I set new PRs and shit and I was grunting loud and fuck it was just amazing.
All I wanted to do - all I could think of - was lifting heavy ass weights, sports, getting huge and fucking chicks. I felt like a total MONSTER and it was fucking great! I even laughed when I broke my PRs, it just felt like baby weight to me!

Now I know exactly the kind of jock I want to be. I want to be that monster. I want to get huge, be aggressive and intimidating and INTENSE.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby werewolfmuscle » June 21st, 2014, 8:52 pm

I had the urge to work out earlier today. When I was done I looked in the mirror and noticed I had a 6 pack. I was so pumped I ended up doing a few more sets. I feel like I'm a real jock now.
werewolfmuscle

Postby curiousguy92 » June 23rd, 2014, 3:25 pm

werewolfmuscle wrote:I had the urge to work out earlier today. When I was done I looked in the mirror and noticed I had a 6 pack. I was so pumped I ended up doing a few more sets. I feel like I'm a real jock now.

I'm not sure I follow. Like you only just looked at your stomach in the mirror to see your abs for the first time and never noticed they were visible before? Or like you worked out and then bam! you had abs?
curiousguy92
Mentor
Mentor

Postby werewolfmuscle » June 24th, 2014, 12:57 pm

It was the first time I noticed them haha. Before they were slightly visible, but now they're clearly defined.
werewolfmuscle

Postby CyrilMtl » June 26th, 2014, 7:34 am

Nice werewolf,
can you tell us what was your physical change ? what files did you use ?
how often did you workout ?
did you already start with a light 6 pack or did it come from workout induced by the files ?

Did you get jockified in the same time (a little dumb, always horny, looking at yourself in the mirror, becoming a sport fan ?)
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby werewolfmuscle » June 27th, 2014, 10:29 am

I started off as skin and bones. No 6 pack, no muscle at all. I've been using a personal trainer 3 times a week, and usually do a quick workout the other 2 days.

I listen to luggy's files, the first 2 total jock files, No Working Out Necessary, muscle pig, and bodybuilder supreme.

I'm not into dumbing down, so i try to avoid that stuff. If it does come up, I tend to to come out of trance slightly since I know I don't want that. Working out has become somewhat addictive to me. Sex drive has gone up a little. Still not into sports though, but I don't really care about trying to live the jock lifestyle. I just want to get big, anything else is a bonus.
werewolfmuscle

Return to Jocks and Masculinization