Beginning my transformation.

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Beginning my transformation.

Postby MSLbear » May 5th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Hey dudes, I'm glad to be posting on this forum.

I have recently decided on becoming a muscle jock. I have always been tall but a bit on the heavy side. 2 years ago I lost a good amount of weight but now am getting into weight training. I have been lifting for about a year now and have seen some gains but now I'm looking for more.

I have been listening to these files since I was a teenager (25 now). As of lately I have been listening to Muscle Pig and LOVE it. I listened to it a few nights ago and don't even remember coming out of the trance. The next day I lifted for over and hour and didn't even notice the time. My legs have been on fire for days and I love the feeling.

Any recommendations of what to try next. I like the idea of TrainTotalJock but cant really do the dumbing down thing. I want to feel like that bad but have too many things going on.
MSLbear

Postby Jal379 » May 6th, 2014, 4:26 am

Good for you bro! Like you, I have experimented with the jock files for a few years now, but have never really been able to stick them out. I started listening to a few tonight and decided to give them another try.

I wish you luck on your journey!
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby MSLbear » May 6th, 2014, 11:55 am

Thanks man! Really hoping to kick this into gear and get what I want out of the files.
MSLbear

Postby outkast1728 » May 6th, 2014, 1:03 pm

I"m really good with this sort of thing would you like to skype me and work together?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MSLbear » May 6th, 2014, 1:32 pm

That would be cool outkast1728, I could always use help from a bro!
MSLbear

Postby WatDo » May 6th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Awesome! Congrats on your progress so far!

For files, there are only a few jock or muscle building oriented ones. You might need to use subviewer presets or make your own files or presets to get the exact effect you want. Musclemesmerizer seems to be really great too.

What I find to be really effective is repetition. Like a file that says 1-3 sentences about 3-6 times, with a total of 10-20 different phrases. If your mind misses it the 1st time, it'll catch it the 2nd or 3rd time for sure. As silly as it seems, this hulk file I'm listening to is quite effective... What works for you might be totally different. Good luck finding what you need!
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » May 7th, 2014, 11:00 am

Great decision dude! The world can always use more jocks ;)
Lift huge, eat huge, get huge!
#GIMMEMORE #GONINERS #GODODGERS #GODUCKS
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MSLbear » May 8th, 2014, 11:03 am

Thanks a lot bro! Been listening to files and feeling it more and more each day!

Lift hard brothers!!
MSLbear

Return to Jocks and Masculinization