Jock series files

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock series files

Postby shinyboi » August 4th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience of muscle mesmerizer or hypno file jock series of files, am interested in purchasing a series if they work. I would appreciate genuine feedback please, I find that subliminal/binaural/distracting files work best with me. I'm interested in jock personality and working out but not dumbing down

Cheers
shinyboi

Postby WatDo » August 5th, 2014, 1:58 am

MM's files are very straightforward and solid. None of the jock series dumbs you down unless it says so. So pick the kind of jock you want to be and then hit the weights.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby shinyboi » August 5th, 2014, 10:13 am

Cheers, have sorted the diet, and started bodyweight, so looking for some hypno motivation and permanent personality change. More preppy here, nerd background, but want jock desire and personality to complement, if possible.
shinyboi

Postby OxyFemboi » August 28th, 2014, 11:04 pm

shinyboi wrote:
Cheers, have sorted the diet, and started bodyweight, so looking for some hypno motivation and permanent personality change. More preppy here, nerd background, but want jock desire and personality to complement, if possible.

Fortunately, www.MuscleMesmerizer.com has files to help solve your need at http://musclemesmerizer.com/fantasy-mp3s.html. There are three triggers -- Musclehead Hypnosis, Simple Trigger, and Dumb Trigger -- as well as the permanent

DUMB JOCK HYPNOSIS
This is NOT a trigger file and suggests one might reconsider their career or other goals that better fit being a dumb jock. While not quite as dumb as in the dumb trigger, it still is hypno to be a dumb jock which also includes working out, eating right, loving sports, wearing activewear or gear & uniforms, always being horny, and wanting to show off all that muscle being built - perhaps even on this site.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on August 30th, 2014, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Jal379 » August 29th, 2014, 1:34 am

I've been using Muscle Mesmerizer's Dumb Jock file for a little over a month.

I fucking love it bro!

I know I'm getting dumber and becoming more of a meat headed jock, but I fucking love it. I'm eating healthier, tracking all of my nutrition, working out and SEEING GAINS, losing weight around the middle, and most of all, I'm becoming less and less of a nerd.

The file doesn't make you retarded, it just makes you want to act like a total, simple minded, dumb bro. It's awesome dude! I recommend it! Personally, it's my favorite jock file out there at the moment.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby percy_number23 » September 16th, 2014, 9:23 pm

Does anybody know if there are any scripts or anything out there for musclemesmerizer's files? I'm interested in a couple of them, but I don't really want to commit the money till i'm certain they're what i'd want to hear repeated to me over and over again.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » September 17th, 2014, 5:14 pm

His stuff is worth the price. You really only need to get one or two of his files. They are all pretty specific and straightforward. So you get what the label reads.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bro78 » September 17th, 2014, 7:32 pm

The suggestions in the files are pretty close to what the description says. There isn't anything surprising or crazy in them. His scripts are the best I've found although I do prefer some of the inductions on this site slightly better (bubble, blink). I'd pick one and give it a try. Also, he has free ones so try those out and see what you think.
bro78

Postby percy_number23 » September 18th, 2014, 1:25 am

Yeha I'd tried his free ones and found em really good, got me deep with no difficulty compared with a lot of other files i'd used. I guess you're right and it's just worth taking the dive once i've got the money to spare!
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby CoryJ » August 2nd, 2015, 5:22 pm

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to musclemesmerizer's dumb jock file. I took the plunge and paid the cash and fucking love it bro! I listen everyday and am def seeing results. I think of working out constantly and after only a week or two have started dressing and thinking like a good dumb jock boy. so go for it bro!!
CoryJ

Postby joecomp2000 » August 2nd, 2015, 6:13 pm

Josh has a tight cantor that lead me to believe it was a form of txt to speech
but I have listen to a few of his stuff...I can recommend his work
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization