best muscle physique

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

best muscle physique

Postby joecomp2000 » August 25th, 2014, 7:15 pm

So what is your favourite type physique --what is your goal
body-builder , power lifter, football line man , or just a lean jock look
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Bodyhater » August 26th, 2014, 9:08 pm

swimmer/surfer/skater for me. Those lean, toned muscles really get me going.
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 26th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Likewise. The lean jock look like skater/surfer does it for me.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Shai » August 27th, 2014, 4:26 am

For me, the best possible physique would be the one similiar to Jeff Seid (look at youtube or google images) for example. I doubt it I could ever accomplish that, but oh well :roll:
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » August 27th, 2014, 6:47 am

me freaky bodybuilder.. veins poping every where
Branch Warren like
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rugbyjockca » August 27th, 2014, 2:56 pm

Huge bodybuilder or powerlifter. Branch Warren is one of the hottest things that ever lived. No such thing as too huge.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Marchasfun » August 27th, 2014, 9:03 pm

I am going for more like the Spartans from 300
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 28th, 2014, 5:03 am

Marchasfun wrote:I am going for more like the Spartans from 300

yes but a leather banana hammock and cape is a hard look to pull off ? :)
Maybe I should clarify ...I don't want you to say what you think is Sexy. I liked to what you would like to look like...

now if you want a cape and leather micro bikini that is fine, but do you think it is formal wear or just casual dress.. :lol:
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dogboy » August 28th, 2014, 9:50 pm

I'm going for the lean, muscular look. And I am actually on my way.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » August 28th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Marchasfun wrote:
I am going for more like the Spartans from 300

When you get the Spartans 300 body, the entire 300 outfit has been faithfully duplicated and is available from http://www.museumreplicas.com/g-4-300.aspx for a suitably outrageous sum. Specifically, the "leather banana hammock" -- http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-633-300-briefs.aspx -- and the cape -- http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-338-300-spartan-cape.aspx -- are available at these links. At a minimum you will probably also need the sandals -- http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-337-classical-leather-sandals.aspx -- and the wolf's tooth necklace -- http://www.museumreplicas.com/p-88-300-wolfs-tooth-necklace.aspx -- as well.

If you have the 300 body, anything you wear will look good. That's because -- in this case -- the 300 body is part of the costume.

This post is for informational purposes only.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby Marchasfun » August 28th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Yeah it just takes time and training to get there. I will be there come the next summer
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HypnoKatie » August 29th, 2014, 10:20 am

This isn't a goal (though I do adore the fitness-girl version of jockification even if it's sadly more niche), since it's speaking as someone whose domme side comes out pretty heavily in this particular kink. But, maybe my answer can shed some light on the other side of the coin.

I do think there's such a thing as "too huge," but for me, it only exists in badly-done disproportionate morphs. I haven't seen it in the real world. The most attractive physique to me has a pretty heavy amount of muscle, but is very well-proportioned at the same time. Think Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, the face is "meh" but he did have a great body. :p So, listing an absolute preference, it's something like that.

That said, I'm not unattracted to lean/very-toned bodies either, or "big but attainable" physiques like Gerard Butler. Both are very hot too, better than the average guy, and I love the whole skater/surfer-jock thing. My boyfriend even fits "skater-jock" best by far, it's a pretty fun fantasy. Just not quite as great as seeing an even bigger guy fall into blissful, obedient trance. The more it verges into "gigantic disproportionate hulking monstrosity," the less attracted I get.
HypnoKatie

Postby slyfox » August 29th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Ideally, I'd like to get as muscular as I possibly can without PEDs. So, hopefully somewhere around 200lbs at >10% body fat. Don't know if I'll achieve that but I'm going to try hard as fuck. :3. Right now I'm probably somewhere around 185 at 10%, so I'm close!
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » August 29th, 2014, 3:23 pm

I'd love to be built like a linebacker, but I'm just not tall enough.

Best I can do is to be built like a human pit bull. :?
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » August 30th, 2014, 6:07 pm

what so wrong about human pit bull... sounds good to me
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » August 30th, 2014, 11:06 pm

My ideal musculature would be a ripped and huge bodybuilder form. Extremely defined muscles are incredible to look at, let alone feel!
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Dogboy » September 2nd, 2014, 6:19 pm

HypnoKatie wrote:This isn't a goal (though I do adore the fitness-girl version of jockification even if it's sadly more niche), since it's speaking as someone whose domme side comes out pretty heavily in this particular kink. But, maybe my answer can shed some light on the other side of the coin.

I do think there's such a thing as "too huge," but for me, it only exists in badly-done disproportionate morphs. I haven't seen it in the real world. The most attractive physique to me has a pretty heavy amount of muscle, but is very well-proportioned at the same time. Think Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime, the face is "meh" but he did have a great body. :p So, listing an absolute preference, it's something like that.

That said, I'm not unattracted to lean/very-toned bodies either, or "big but attainable" physiques like Gerard Butler. Both are very hot too, better than the average guy, and I love the whole skater/surfer-jock thing. My boyfriend even fits "skater-jock" best by far, it's a pretty fun fantasy. Just not quite as great as seeing an even bigger guy fall into blissful, obedient trance. The more it verges into "gigantic disproportionate hulking monstrosity," the less attracted I get.

Sounds like you guys having a good time. The more I work out the more my wife keeps on objectifying me.
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby HypnoKatie » September 2nd, 2014, 8:09 pm

Dogboy wrote:Sounds like you guys having a good time. The more I work out the more my wife keeps on objectifying me.

If you're in good shape, we'll notice. And can objectify you as much as any guy does us. :wink:

...not that reverse-sexism is a good thing or anything, just that it happens.
HypnoKatie

Postby OxyFemboi » September 4th, 2014, 11:06 am

HypnoKatie wrote:
If you're in good shape, we'll notice. And can objectify you as much as any guy does us.

That's a big part of the desire to be a jock. We want our bodies to be admired.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby slyfox » September 5th, 2014, 1:01 pm

HypnoKatie wrote:
Dogboy wrote:Sounds like you guys having a good time. The more I work out the more my wife keeps on objectifying me.

If you're in good shape, we'll notice. And can objectify you as much as any guy does us. :wink:

...not that reverse-sexism is a good thing or anything, just that it happens.

Please, objectify away! :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HypnoKatie » October 5th, 2014, 8:45 am

slyfox wrote:Please, objectify away! :)

Will do. ^_~
HypnoKatie

Return to Jocks and Masculinization