FOOTBALL HRUGH

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

FOOTBALL HRUGH

Postby slyfox » August 29th, 2014, 12:29 pm

It's almost football season again, the jockiest of seasons! (The preseason doesn't totally count but its been exciting following Manziel and Bortles and Sam and all the other rookies).

Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will go to the Super Bowl? How about college football?

More to the point of this forum: how important is football towards your goals as a jock? Did you like football before you were on your path to jockness?

I'm a 49ers fan, but I think the Seahawks have the best chance of making it to the Super Bowl in the NFC. I'm also hoping the Patriots beat out the Broncos this year for the AFC title. I haven't been following college football as closely until this year, which my interest has skyrocketed recently because of my jock training. I'm becoming deeply obsessed with football, and I love it :3

Obviously, it's extremely important to me as a jock to like football, but that's not to say other sports are important. I also like baseball and hockey, just not nearly as much. I think its a testament to my training (and my tist) that I had for a long time no interest in sports until I started my training. I used to love football as a kid, but when I graduated high school I just lost interest (until now). So I've done pretty much a total 180!

GO NINERS
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jal379 » August 30th, 2014, 12:46 am

DUDE! I CAN'T WAIT!

Just like you, I loved football when I was a kid, but gradually lost interest in it for nerdier shit like comic books and sci-fi. I'm so glad to have that want/NEED to watch football again!

I'm even playing fantasy for the first time in my life. Kinda overwhelmed with all the rules/procedures (maybe it's the dumbing down?), but looking forward to learning what I have always considered to be D&D for bros.

As far as who I'm rooting for, being from Boston, I'm a Pats fan until the day I die! But living in AZ, gotta show some love for the Cardinals.

After looking over stats to pick my fantasy shit, I agree that Seatle is gonna make it, unless they fuck up big this season. For AFC, I gotta say it's looking good for the broncos though. Let's hope together that New England proves otherwise.

Only thing I don't like about football starting is that means baseball seasons almost over. This was the first season in years I actually followed and was really enjoying it. Can't wait for next summer!

Also, on a personal note, you have been a huge inspiration to me in my own jockdom. I've followed your posts for a while, but was always too afraid to contribute. You've come such a long way, and I can only hope I am able to have similar success.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » August 30th, 2014, 7:06 pm

Jal379 wrote:DUDE! I CAN'T WAIT!

Just like you, I loved football when I was a kid, but gradually lost interest in it for nerdier shit like comic books and sci-fi. I'm so glad to have that want/NEED to watch football again!

I'm even playing fantasy for the first time in my life. Kinda overwhelmed with all the rules/procedures (maybe it's the dumbing down?), but looking forward to learning what I have always considered to be D&D for bros.

As far as who I'm rooting for, being from Boston, I'm a Pats fan until the day I die! But living in AZ, gotta show some love for the Cardinals.

After looking over stats to pick my fantasy shit, I agree that Seatle is gonna make it, unless they fuck up big this season. For AFC, I gotta say it's looking good for the broncos though. Let's hope together that New England proves otherwise.

Only thing I don't like about football starting is that means baseball seasons almost over. This was the first season in years I actually followed and was really enjoying it. Can't wait for next summer!

Also, on a personal note, you have been a huge inspiration to me in my own jockdom. I've followed your posts for a while, but was always too afraid to contribute. You've come such a long way, and I can only hope I am able to have similar success.

Yo, fantasy isn't anything like D&D, man. I know, I've done both. (D&D was boring as hell) It's pretty fun though, you learn a lot about the game and the players doing that. This'll be my second year playing fantasy.

I'm slowly getting into baseball, but sometimes it's hard watching the games because they're so slow. They're good for background noise :P I like following the teams and stats though. I'm a Dodgers fan, how about you? Red Sox?

I appreciate your vote of confidence and I hope the jockification is going well for you, too! Don't be afraid to contribute, bro! I may be big and muscular but I'm still a pretty sweet guy ;)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jal379 » August 31st, 2014, 1:00 am

Well until recently finding a hypno file that seemed to take hold, and actually getting my ass into the gym, I didn't feel like I had much to say.

I played my share of D&D and a few other games... but I'm glad I got bored with that fairly quickly. Much rather spend money at GNC than on D&D

I loved playing baseball when I was a kid, and did for several years, so it comes a little naturally for me to get into sports with a game that I know. I loved watching football when I was a kid (sometimes playing), but I never understood the finer details. Baseball I got though. If you are interested in becoming more of a baseball fan, I recommend going to a game if possible. I live in Phoenix so I go out to Chase Stadium whenever I can to see the D-Backs. While I'm living in this hell hole, I gotta at least show it's teams a little love. But yeah, big Red Sox fan. EVERYONE in/from Boston that I have ever met, loves sports! It's such a huge part of the culture. So naturally, I find myself rooting for the Bruins, The Celtics, The Pats, The Sox...you just can't help it.

For example, I was hanging out in a bar in Boston's gay district. The Celtics just lost the championship, and a whole bunch of gay men started throwing stools and smashing glasses. It kinda proved to me that everyone in Boston loves their teams. The gay men in phoenix would never waste their vodka cranberries and lite beer.

Doing my draft tomorrow and I'm excited and nervous... thankfully a friend is helping. All this shit seems really confusing, but I really want to learn it. I know the file is working it's magic as just six months ago, I probably could have cared less. I feel like my dumbing down is making it harder to concentrate on all the rules my friend is telling me, but I'm also much more intent on focusing on it then before. I love the dumbing down, and if I have to read something a few times to get it... who gives a fuck? I'd rather be the dumb jock I want to be, and play fantasy football with my bros.

Slyfox, I'm sure you're an awesome dude.
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby percy_number23 » September 16th, 2014, 9:13 pm

My jockification has majorly amped up my interest in football, no lie. I hated football when i was in hs, and i've slowly gotten more and more into it. I just joined a flag football team in town and did the first practice on sunday; it was more intense than i expeced! Lots of fun and great exercise. I wish we could tackl,e but still it's amazing. I've also developed a major hardon for football gear, love wearin it and having it around. I even sleep =with a football by my head in the bed, imagine it's taking all my brains i dont need and turning em into football stuff lol.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby slyfox » September 20th, 2014, 2:26 pm

percy_number23 wrote: I even sleep =with a football by my head in the bed, imagine it's taking all my brains i dont need and turning em into football stuff lol.

Haha, that's an awesome idea XD

OK so, does anyone else feel like the more they watch football, the more it like, reinforces their jockness? Because every time I turn on a game - any game - I feel this kind of rush of jock mindset take over. It's almost like I'm being triggered, even though I don't have any triggers. Not gonna lie, it's kinda hot :3
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby percy_number23 » September 22nd, 2014, 8:36 pm

I feel the same way! And it seems like every restaurant in town is always playing the games (Texas rules lol), so my mind gets drawn to that and kinda shuts down to whatever people are saying to me.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby rigsby » September 22nd, 2014, 9:05 pm

When I watch, one of my fave things is to imagine how the field would look if I were down there and all suited up with the other players. I try to picture the action from that angle.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby percy_number23 » September 23rd, 2014, 10:43 pm

That's awesome! I think i remember there being a commercial from that angle one time, i dont know if it was for gatorade or what, but there ended up being mud and stuff on 'your' helmet, it was awesome.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization