Masculinization, hairiness

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Masculinization, hairiness

Postby HardMale » September 7th, 2014, 12:25 am

Hey guys,

New here, but really getting into everything I've found.

I'm all about masculinity, ever increasing mine through working out and just being a dom, confident bi fucker.

It seems like there's a lot of cool transformation files here, but one of my big fetishes is missing. I'm a naturally smooth man (except for an awesome bush), but get really fucking horny thinking about being a fur covered, hairy, bearded dude. Till now, I mainly feed this fetish by dominating guys like that. But I like the idea of seeing if hypno can help me feel like my own body/facial hair is getting more copious.

Anyone else share an interest in this?

Thanks, buddies.
HardMale

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 7th, 2014, 9:48 am

Interesting. I'm the opposite. Naturally hairy and hate it. Naturally sub and think subs should be smooth. Also just in general more attracted to smooth lean muscle physiques. I'd gladly give you mine if I could.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby marston » September 7th, 2014, 10:50 am

BIG supporter of hairy, dominant guys here! I'd go further and say hairy guys of all kinds.

Would love to see how this discussion unfolds!
marston

Postby GreenFuzzball » September 8th, 2014, 6:57 am

I am definitely in favour of an increase hair file
GreenFuzzball

Postby Marchasfun » September 9th, 2014, 12:35 pm

I am sub and not into body hair so I am glad for the curse shaving file. I shaved today in fact.
I see no reason why you could not have an increase hair file though. Though simply increasing testosterone would also help with that. But I would think that increase should work the same way hair loss would.
Marchasfun
Mentor
Mentor

Postby rigsby » September 12th, 2014, 2:40 pm

Many guys have used minoxidil to make their faces (and bodies, I suppose) hairier. Apparently it doesn't always work but can still have good results.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 3rd, 2014, 5:50 pm

Started growing hair on my chest as soon as I started my manhood blessing, went from having a few stray hairs to having fur around my nipples and a patch of long wiry hairs in the center of my chest. I can feel the testosterone rushing so hard from my new induction. Will probably wind up with full chest and belly fur by the time I am done.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby psiboi1977 » October 3rd, 2014, 11:54 pm

I'm a fan of hair in "all the right places" myself...

JackDrago, your file sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to downloading it if it comes off premium status...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 4th, 2014, 9:22 am

psiboi1977 wrote:I'm a fan of hair in "all the right places" myself...

JackDrago, your file sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to downloading it if it comes off premium status...

Listened to Manhood blessing on a loop with curse penis growth last night, my cock is so hard today and I feel very hormonal. I honestly don't know if it works better for me because it came out of my own subconscious, but it is a very powerful induction for me.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby gaywatcher » October 13th, 2014, 6:55 pm

Id love to hear that file of yours mr. Drago
gaywatcher

Postby psiboi1977 » October 13th, 2014, 11:17 pm

JackDrago wrote:
psiboi1977 wrote:I'm a fan of hair in "all the right places" myself...

Listened to Manhood blessing on a loop with curse penis growth last night, my cock is so hard today and I feel very hormonal. I honestly don't know if it works better for me because it came out of my own subconscious, but it is a very powerful induction for me.

I would be willing to be a volunteer to try it out to prove that theory if you wanted to send it to me....
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby krazi123 » October 14th, 2014, 1:15 am

JackDrago wrote:Started growing hair on my chest as soon as I started my manhood blessing, went from having a few stray hairs to having fur around my nipples and a patch of long wiry hairs in the center of my chest. I can feel the testosterone rushing so hard from my new induction. Will probably wind up with full chest and belly fur by the time I am done.

The file feels awesome. Definitely having a powerful effect on me as well. Only listened twice, but I'm like a caged beast already.. I'm fucking wild. I don't even think I was this horny when I was a teen. Definitely super powerful and you voice it well.

I am excited to see what kind of hair growth there is. With how dramatic it feels, I have a feeling I'm gonna be furry.
krazi123

Postby WolfyGuy » October 18th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Defiantly wish there was more files dealing with hair rather than hair-loss, even if they simply suggest i have more than i really do. Manhood blessing sound interesting.
WolfyGuy

Postby JackDrago » October 19th, 2014, 8:07 am

Thought I would update you all on my success with Manhood Blessing. I have been listening all night every night for 3 days and it has turned me into the energizer bunny of sex. I am now routinely fucking for 2+ hours a day, living totally butch and noticing some continued growth in my man parts from the constant erections. Feeling very manly now.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnot » February 5th, 2015, 11:13 pm

I've just uploaded a version of TrainGayJock that doesn't make you gay and doesn't require wearing clothes. It encourages hair growth on top of all of its other stuff. First file, let me know how you like it:

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8373/Non-Gay-TrainJock.php[/url]
hypnot

Return to Jocks and Masculinization