Becomeing a Jock

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Becomeing a Jock

Postby Subsmoker » September 14th, 2014, 10:03 am

things are fucking happening bros
using 2 subliminal files well i sleep and i am using luggys jock take over and become the jock well im working out in the gym. im thinking about adding in ViVe's dumbing down series into my work out playlist. what you bros think
Subsmoker

Postby psiboi1977 » September 14th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Are there any progress pictures?
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Subsmoker » September 15th, 2014, 7:51 pm

ill post some up for you bros. I realized my jock name aint the lame ass name my parents gave me im know as Peter now only been on the files 3 days now and im already feeling different. its taking effect much faster then the last time i did this last night i could not stop thinking about getting into a jock strap so i went out and bought one today it was fucking hard to find a place that fucking sold them but i did.
Subsmoker

Postby Jal379 » September 16th, 2014, 8:01 pm

Awesome Bro! I love luggy's work, but it never quite hit my spot.

I've been using Muscle Mesmerizer's Dumb Jock and feeling a huge change. All I think about is sports, sex and working out.

Hope you get to be the jock you wanna be!
Jal379
Regular
Regular

Postby bbchain » September 24th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Hell yeah bro Keep at it. I'm the same. I just started w my first file and i can already feel the changes. Soon enough my old self will be long gone and i can't wait.
bbchain
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization