negative side effects

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

negative side effects

Postby JackDrago » September 25th, 2014, 4:08 pm

Have any of you had negative side effects of your transformation?

I have been having some success with the file I made, but I have found it is bringing up repressed unconscious reactions. Merely looking at a medical description of menstruation almost made me puke today.

Nothing in my file calls for such a thing and my pre hypnosis conscious self had no problem dealing with medical stuff, even if icky. Most of the "primal male" stuff brought up so far has been pleasant - I am willing to live with a bit of this, but it would be extremely useful if there was a simple technique to handle things like this.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby bbchain » September 25th, 2014, 6:29 pm

I guess the dumbing down is kind of a negative side effect. Now its like i cant focus and my classes are a lot harder. Besides that not so far.
bbchain
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » September 25th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Well I managed to get through with the following strategy: first I exploited my instructions to make it tolerable: my instructions say that they won't bother me while I am working, so I got to work on a project until stuff settled down enough for me to self - induce (I can trance myself at will.)

I induced a light trance and spoke to the part of my subconscious that responds to the masculinization instructions (for convenience I addressed him by the name "Butch" dunno why, but I got through) I got the sense that the entity I was communicating with was very upset. So I comforted him:

"Shhh. It's OK Butch, I know that disturbed you. We never have to look at that again. If something is going to disturb you it's OK to make me look away or feel an aversion to it. " somehow that wasn't enough, so I told him "You're a part of me, I love you, and though I may have to put you away sometimes I still need you and we are still going to transform. " the knot in my stomach went away and was replaced by a big throbbing erection. I guess that it was scared of being shoved back into the unconscious.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby bbchain » September 25th, 2014, 8:51 pm

Oh ok see im not even at that level that i can self hypnotize, i'm just going off of files. It's not impossible to weed out different aspects of each file but it's harder now.
bbchain
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization