Stroke reinforcer for masculinity

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Stroke reinforcer for masculinity

Postby JackDrago » October 13th, 2014, 7:49 am

Last night I was toying around with a script for masculinity obsession with Masturbation reinforcement (loosely translated from the text of Stroke: sissy with heavy influence from curse: forced gay) but flipped to make you obsessed with being a butch, dominant alpha male who gets off on having a very masculine gender expression.

Would anyone be interested in my recording this script? It doesn't really fit my personal hypnotic goals at the moment, but if others would benefit from this I would record it for you guys.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby sfhole2stretch » October 13th, 2014, 11:19 am

I voted yes but, I also think a file aimed at chastity using the increased horniness to fuel dedication to workout and diet would be good too. Sometimes stroking too much gets in the way of more positive activities. :twisted:
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 13th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Stroke reinforcers are incompatible with chastity, since you can't masturbate and still stay chaste. -- the whole method would need to be different to appeal to the chastity crowd. The concept here is kinda the opposite of "Stroke: Sissy" - instead of stroking away your masculinity and trading it for a sissy obsession, you're doing the exact opposite: stroking away your femininity for an obsession with being a macho man.

I sincerely hope I am not alone in being a man who would like to be LESS feminine without having to commit to a jock identity or brainwash myself into a stereotype of a subculture; femmes seem to outnumber butches on this site by a ratio of 10:1 or more, but since the market is totally unserved I would probably get a lot of downloads simply because there aren't a lot of other options. [/i]
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby gaywatcher » October 13th, 2014, 6:51 pm

I would like to use that file if you do record it. It sounds awesome, especially since there isnt enough masculinization files anywhere.
gaywatcher

Re: Stroke reinforcer for masculinity

Postby hardros » October 13th, 2014, 8:31 pm

JackDrago wrote:Last night I was toying around with a script for masculinity obsession with Masturbation reinforcement (loosely translated from the text of Stroke: sissy with heavy influence from curse: forced gay) but flipped to make you obsessed with being a butch, dominant alpha male who gets off on having a very masculine gender expression.

Would anyone be interested in my recording this script? It doesn't really fit my personal hypnotic goals at the moment, but if others would benefit from this I would record it for you guys.

I think it's a cool idea for sure...
hardros

Postby sfhole2stretch » October 14th, 2014, 8:24 am

JackDrago wrote:Stroke reinforcers are incompatible with chastity, since you can't masturbate and still stay chaste. -- the whole method would need to be different to appeal to the chastity crowd. The concept here is kinda the opposite of "Stroke: Sissy" - instead of stroking away your masculinity and trading it for a sissy obsession, you're doing the exact opposite: stroking away your femininity for an obsession with being a macho man.

I sincerely hope I am not alone in being a man who would like to be LESS feminine without having to commit to a jock identity or brainwash myself into a stereotype of a subculture; femmes seem to outnumber butches on this site by a ratio of 10:1 or more, but since the market is totally unserved I would probably get a lot of downloads simply because there aren't a lot of other options. [/i]

Wow. What in the world does feminization have to do with chastity? And how was feminization implied in my post in ANY way? Chastity and feminization are not linked in any way. What a ridiculous notion. I don't think anyone posting in this forum is promoting feminization. Certainly not I. One can be chaste without being feminine in any way.

Further, chastity and stroke files are basically the same. They both capitalize on sexual energy to reach a desired goal. One merely centers on indulgence while the other seeks to redirect that same energy via abstinence. The basic impetus used to achieve the aim is exactly the same. Saying they are entirely different is very short-sided.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 14th, 2014, 10:13 am

I can agree that the two share a lot of properties, they just have opposite expression in ways that are not able to be rolled into a single induction. Clearly sublimation is a very powerful tool for some people (killing my own ability to get off by masturbating made me really motivated to be a top; which is why this particular file wouldn't work for me personally) it's just so opposite in its mechanism that a very different sort of suggestion would be required.

Stroke files are all about getting the user into a compulsive cycle of indulgence, chastity files are about compulsive suppression of indulgence, and using the resulting energy for something else. It is useful in its own way; and would probably be equally effective, but for a different sort of people.

BTW : since almost a dozen people are interested, I will record my script tonight.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby slyfox » October 19th, 2014, 1:34 pm

I'd totally dig a file like this, as long as it's not specific to any sexuality.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 19th, 2014, 4:09 pm

slyfox wrote:I'd totally dig a file like this, as long as it's not specific to any sexuality.

The script relies on your personal definition of masculinity. It throws a lot of terms like "butch, macho man, manly man" around, but never really makes any particular attempt to impose a definition of those terms. Instead it makes you want to be more masculine than the other men around you.

It works by linking the feeling of pleasure in your penis to your masculinity; so that you get off on it sexually whenever you act manly. Being macho makes you horny to stroke to the file, and the next thing you know you are the most masculine man on the block.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby WatDo » October 20th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear it.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 21st, 2014, 12:36 pm

OK guys, I finished recording and my new file is up on WMM for those of you who have premium: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8135/Stroke-Manly.php

FAIR WARNING: This file re-wires your gender by associating pleasure in your penis with masculinity. It does not make any attempt to alter your sexual orientation or the way you have sex, but it does make you obsessed with your penis and making it feel pleasure: which is how most guys with a very masculine gender expression are wired in the real world anyway.

In the "be careful what you wish for" department; please realize that this is a very compulsive file and will not let go of your dick until you are totally transformed into a masculine, dominant, alpha male. This is a one-way personality change that is designed not to be easy to reverse, so make sure you want to be a macho man before you start because you're going to be locked into that idea until it becomes your identity.

If you try this file, I would strongly recommend that you use lots of lube and always loop the file until you ejaculate. Focus on the feeling in your dick and just let the suggestions go by. Your subconscious can still hear them, even if you're lost in sensation.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby psiboi1977 » October 22nd, 2014, 12:46 am

Sounds interesting JackDrago...
psiboi1977
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » October 22nd, 2014, 6:47 pm

He's also uploaded it to his SoundCloud; I'm listening right now. I'll post a link if he doesn't object. I worry about monetised files that are available elsewhere.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » October 22nd, 2014, 8:47 pm

Great voicing! The file is open and easy to follow, so it could work for anybody who is looking to become more masculine. We could use more masculization files around here.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 22nd, 2014, 11:54 pm

I try to keep the direct link off of WMM so that EMG can make enough to keep the site in business, but you can find all my hypnosis stuff on my blog vastcountry.blogspot.com.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby xavious » October 23rd, 2014, 1:36 pm

I agree, it's a good file, and a good voice which helps. I listened on repeat, though I was doing other things most of the time, so I wasn't concentrating on all the details of the file. It was nice to listen to and I think I may have felt a bit more masculine and brave while I was talking to people and "dominating" someone, though I cannot be sure.

It's hard to know exactly how I'll react to the suggestions.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » October 23rd, 2014, 2:42 pm

I usually get the best results from files when I DON'T listen directly to the suggestions, Xavious. The real way you'll know it's taking is when you find that you just have to stroke to it again because you can't help yourself.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby CyrilMtl » October 24th, 2014, 9:21 pm

It's a very good file, I was listening at it while stroking myself,
I was edging myself as I am playing with chastity belt now, I didn't want to cum, but it was pretty close sometime.
i was surprise how fast my head went empty on it, linking masturbation and being more an 'alpha-male'.
The wording is pretty strong, don't know if I want to be 'butch'.
Yes I would love to be more alpha-male in the life, at the office ...
but in bed I like the kinky 'sub' side.
I want to try to make the same type of file but with the EMG's 'Train not shy' wording in it.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » October 24th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Anyone who wants to should feel free to use my script as a basis for their own work. Not everyone wants or needs to be more top; that just happens to be my fetish. Leave in all the masturbating stuff, and swap out suggestions you like for the ones you don't. Will probably work best for gender / sexuality stuff; but it may well work as a general induction technique

Have tested on 28 subjects, practically everyone can trance to it and finds the experience pleasant. No abnormal reactions so far, though it did prove useful for undoing feminization / dehumanizing hypnosis in a subject who no longer wanted that.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby CyrilMtl » October 28th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Do you plan to share your version of the file Trance_send_dental ?
I like the masculine part and the alpha-male, I want to push that side in me,
but not the macho/butch that is too much for me.

I used the file while stocking with my eyes closed, never had any experience with flasher or animated gif ...
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » February 4th, 2015, 11:28 am

I accidentally played Stroke Manly in place of my overnight file, and the effects were extreme. I was in a dominance fever for 3 days until I was able to overwhelm my anti masturbation programming and stroke to completion.

After the ratchet click, my cock is totally brainwashed by Never Fully Flaccid, I have not had a minute of true limpness since. I now have a burning need to dominate small dick submissive guys; and especially to taunt the shrinkers about how much bigger I am.

My personal subconscious has always had a scary strong response to this particular file, so I usually reserve it for locking in gains once every few months or so because it scares me to do it any more than that.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby bml7500 » February 6th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Jack you're so awesome. What happened to you sounds so hott!. Your manliness turns me on and makes me feel submissive. Your cock is fuckin beautiful.
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » February 6th, 2015, 8:58 pm

CyrilMtl wrote:Do you plan to share your version of the file Trance_send_dental ?
I like the masculine part and the alpha-male, I want to push that side in me,
but not the macho/butch that is too much for me.

I used the file while stocking with my eyes closed, never had any experience with flasher or animated gif ...

Trance and dental? Which file is that?
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » February 8th, 2015, 4:31 pm

I'm curious as to how this accident occurred. I can't help but imagine Butch having had something to do with it, hehehe...
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby JackDrago » February 9th, 2015, 3:20 pm

xavious wrote:I'm curious as to how this accident occurred. I can't help but imagine Butch having had something to do with it, hehehe...

I didn't do it, bro, I swear!

Our subconscious did it, nobody in particular put the tape on. This just happens to us when the hypno gets to a certain place and we're ready. -- Jack

I kinda wish I did, though, 'cuz Dude! That was the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. Immagine what it feels like to be buried to the balls in a hungry ass determined to make you nut as fast as possible; and then multiply by 100 and spread across the entire body. That's how good it feels, bro. :D

I was pumping iron with a big fat boner (not too unusual for me) and as I was doing bench presses with my cock straight up in the air, dude, I start feeling this wonderful manly feeling in my balls, heavy and tight and starting to tingle down in the root of the dick. Then I turned over to do some biceps curls, you know what I mean bro? My junk pressed against the bench, and as soon as I start feeling the burn the tingle in my man parts starts to get more and more intense.

I usually growl and howl when I nut, dude, but this felt so intense that all I could do was whimper like a virgin getting head for the first time. I thought I jizzed all over the weight bench, but nothing but a little drool came out until I took a whizz... Fuck dude, I shot all my sperm up into our bladder! That's never happened to either Jack or me before.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization