Saving one jock day

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Saving one jock day

Postby yourboypancho » October 20th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Hi guys. So I have this one free day and you know what I never actually tried jocking up for the whole day.

So if ever I do end up becoming one completely by tonight, help me through it and don't let me go haha. Or I don't know let's see. Could be fun haha.
yourboypancho

Postby yourboypancho » October 20th, 2014, 6:58 pm

fuck bros it's so good hahahhaha i can't finish the file fuck i was so excited. shit the file tells me you know to becom a jock and to like sex and sports but fuck that right? i like sex and sports really so it's realy great hahaha i icant see myself as anything else. this is who im supposed to be. ill keep listening to the files. after todya fuck its going to be the best
yourboypancho

Postby gaywatcher » October 20th, 2014, 8:25 pm

What files are you listening to?
gaywatcher

Postby yourboypancho » October 20th, 2014, 8:49 pm

TTJ1 bro all though I'm out of it right now because I masturbated I still want to. The desire to listen's still there, and now it' sfor a non sexual reason. Which somewhat makes it stronger I guess because it's more inside you now
yourboypancho

Postby OxyFemboi » October 21st, 2014, 7:03 am

gaywatcher wrote

yourboypancho wrote
fuck bros it's so good hahahhaha i can't finish the file fuck i was so excited. shit the file tells me you know to becom a jock and to like sex and sports but fuck that right? i like sex and sports really so it's realy great hahaha i icant see myself as anything else. this is who im supposed to be. ill keep listening to the files. after todya fuck its going to be the best

I'm not surprised bro. After I listened to TTJ1 one time, I was watching the NASCAR Winston Cup race rerun that night ... all three hours of it. Yeah, TTJ1 sinks its claws in deep, bro. Enjoy!
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby yourboypancho » October 23rd, 2014, 11:28 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
gaywatcher wrote

yourboypancho wrote

I'm not surprised bro. After I listened to TTJ1 one time, I was watching the NASCAR Winston Cup race rerun that night ... all three hours of it. Yeah, TTJ1 sinks its claws in deep, bro. Enjoy!

Right bro? I'm out of the file now but. I don't know why I just have to listen to it again. I told myself i'll regret becoming a full jock. Like i'll regret going through tthe files everyday and have them take over me but. I don't know it feels like this is who I'm really supposed to be honestly.
yourboypancho

Postby OxyFemboi » October 24th, 2014, 6:24 am

yourboypancho
Right bro? I'm out of the file now but. I don't know why I just have to listen to it again. I told myself i'll regret becoming a full jock. Like i'll regret going through tthe files everyday and have them take over me but. I don't know it feels like this is who I'm really supposed to be honestly.

Dude, you may as well listen. You're hooked. The only choice is whether you become a jock via the fast track or a bit more slowly.

As for regret: this file -- Accepting your desires, changes and your self -- will take care of that quite nicely:

Accepting your desires, changes and your self
Description: This file is based on an email I received. It is about once struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues preventing you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10953

It works ... extremely well.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby yourboypancho » October 24th, 2014, 9:35 am

OxyFemboi wrote:
yourboypancho

Dude, you may as well listen. You're hooked. The only choice is whether you become a jock via the fast track or a bit more slowly.

As for regret: this file -- Accepting your desires, changes and your self -- will take care of that quite nicely:

Accepting your desires, changes and your self
Description: This file is based on an email I received. It is about once struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues preventing you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)

Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=10953

It works ... extremely well.

That's... amazing. How they have things like that. Yeah I see hypnosis as that cheat code you know, like how they say you can change, and how you have to accept who you are because this is all you have, but. Hypnosis gives that whole new depth to it. Now you don't have to be yourself per se. You can be more and be happy with it. Heck you can be happy if there's a file good enough for that. And you'll live your life still even if you're different. You're not going to care. You're going to live it like how you would if you screwed up. You'd grow and adapt with the circumstances because you're still you.

I'll let you know how it goes with this file.
yourboypancho

Postby OxyFemboi » October 24th, 2014, 11:33 am

yourboypancho
That's... amazing. How they have things like that. Yeah I see hypnosis as that cheat code you know, like how they say you can change, and how you have to accept who you are because this is all you have, but. Hypnosis gives that whole new depth to it. Now you don't have to be yourself per se. You can be more and be happy with it. Heck you can be happy if there's a file good enough for that. And you'll live your life still even if you're different. You're not going to care. You're going to live it like how you would if you screwed up. You'd grow and adapt with the circumstances because you're still you.

I'll let you know how it goes with this file.

Yeah, WMM is amazing. It's too big to look through the files without using File Navigator now. I looked through the files when there were only a few hundred files instead of the few thousand there are now. A few hundred hypnotists -- and assorted WMMers who see a gap and fill it -- working for ten years plus can come up with a lot of damn interesting useful shit.

My favorite way to describe hypnosis is this: Hypnosis is the install feature for fetishes, habits, and various desires.

yourboypancho wote
you'll live your life still even if you're different. You're not going to care.

Yeah, I'm getting a file made that makes you not care that you're different from everyone else ... in fact, you will love being different ... purple hair and all. Vive la différence!
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby rigsby » November 2nd, 2014, 1:32 pm

yourboypancho wrote:Right bro? I'm out of the file now but. I don't know why I just have to listen to it again. I told myself i'll regret becoming a full jock. Like i'll regret going through tthe files everyday and have them take over me but. I don't know it feels like this is who I'm really supposed to be honestly.

The combination of regular workouts with motivational jock files really does feed on itself, dude. But that's actually a good thing.

As I've continued my workouts, I've started to get better endorphin highs afterwards, coupled with the feeling that I, too, was "meant to be" buff and athletic. I'm still me, but I'm definitely a happier me.
Strong mind, strong body
rigsby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby CyrilMtl » November 2nd, 2014, 3:05 pm

Which files would you recommend to get a little more motivation to go to the gym ?
I want to be a little more muscular, defined, more self esteem. Alpha male ...

But i am not into the jock, sport fan, cocky style. I don't want to be dumber neither.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » November 3rd, 2014, 3:13 am

CyrilMtl wrote
Which files would you recommend to get a little more motivation to go to the gym ?
I want to be a little more muscular, defined, more self esteem. Alpha male ...

But i am not into the jock, sport fan, cocky style. I don't want to be dumber neither.

The best workout motivation files I ever ran across are the ones that MuscleMesmerizer wrote and recorded. The file titles are Enjoy Working Out and Enjoy Bodybuilding.

Link to files: http://musclemesmerizer.com/motivation-mp3s.html

On his website, MuscleMesmerizer writes:

The Enjoy Working Out and Enjoy Bodybuilding files are similar. It is suggested you pick the one that best meets your goal.

There are also options to work out/build muscle "for coach" under the Fantasy section.

There are other files available but either of these two seems to be what a newcomer should start with. Each file is $20.00; other mp3s are available but they are for those who are more advanced. Neither of these will make you become a cocky, sports-loving jock. Being either Dumb or a Jock (he enumerates many varieties) are dealt with separately in the Fantasy section.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby Alvin » March 13th, 2015, 2:03 am

rigsby wrote:As I've continued my workouts, I've started to get better endorphin highs afterwards, coupled with the feeling that I, too, was "meant to be" buff and athletic. I'm still me, but I'm definitely a happier me.

The other day we were having floorball class, and we somehow managed to defeat the team with the guy 2 years older than all of us who was basically the only reason my team wasn't last for the handball classes last year. That and the football guy on his team, haha.

I'm not sure really what happened then, whether the jock files I'd been listening to recently or my short, daily workouts, but I'm almost certain confidence must be alcohol for me. I basically lost just about all my social anxiety, depression and all the suggestions must have come alive. It's too bad I haven't much idea how to get in that state ever again, but I'll always be trying now. :)
Alvin

Postby OxyFemboi » March 13th, 2015, 10:26 pm

Alvin wrote:
I'm not sure really what happened then, whether the jock files I'd been listening to recently or my short, daily workouts, but I'm almost certain confidence must be alcohol for me. I basically lost just about all my social anxiety, depression and all the suggestions must have come alive. It's too bad I haven't much idea how to get in that state ever again, but I'll always be trying now.

I've never used it but you might try something like this:

• Name: Jock Zone blessing Premium
Description: This is a script about the "jock zone". It's a zone you will be diving in, when you workout. It will make you feel aroused while working out, making the pleasure burn away all your thoughts and doubts about working out, so you can focus on your goals in an obedient and submissive manner. It will cause hypnotic amnesia to this file (and to every other hypnosis file you will listen to) , because I find that it helps a lot to forget what the file was about. You can easily delete those lines, if you don't like them. I would love it, if someone recorded this file (male especially). The zone wont interfere with your personal life and has an inbuilt "emergency exit" if anything happens during exercise. The zone will pull you back to your workout routine if you don't come back for a little while. It understands if you are hindered by work/disease or anything similar, but when you CAN workout, the zone will call back for you. I refuse to call it a curse, its a blessing. There is no dumbing down or anything special regarding jocks, it will make you workout like a jock though. I wanted to add that there might be some sentences here and there in the file, which are structured like bobbyrayrules´ "Exercise arousal" script. Originally, I was trying to put 2 other files with his together and rewrote them. But then I completely rewrote the new script, because I liked the idea of the jockzone much better. A few sentences from his script made it into the jockzone tho. But all in all, it's a completely different file.

It's premium, which means you need to pay money to download it ... or wait a few more months till it becomes free.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Jocks and Masculinization